All Comments on 'A Weakness for Shoes Ch. 02'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

Another English sissy writer. That's all we need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Anonymous WTF.

To the anonymous commenter.

Both parts of this story carry a warning about content. So you read it anyway and then leave disparaging remarks about the author. Are you stupid or do you just like looking so? You don't have the guts to say where you come from, but I'd guess the USA because only a yank would have the stupidity to knowingly read a cuckold story and then moan about it. Loving wives is a section filled with cuckold stories, so what exactly did you expect? I suspect that you either have 'a thing' for such stories, or would love to be cuckolded yourself, if only you had the nerve to mention the idea to your wife! Or maybe you already have been and that's why you're sensitive on the subject - but turned on and fascinated enough to read stories about the humiliation you've already felt. Or is it that you'd prefer to be the one fucked by a man? Are you an American Pansy? Yeah you probably are. Go crawl back under your rock.

Oh, by the way, I'm British, just in case you wondered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot as fuck

But you really need to watch your tenses. Choose one and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pile of Poms mind excrement !!

Inept and perverted. As is norm for Brit writers.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
New twist to the plot

Here you explore the one thing that gave birth to no woman can keep a secret. And I am sorry to all the ladies, but they can't. And when one tells the other she will not tell anyone, what they mean is anyone but........ husband, BF, another close woman maybe sister. Thus is how gossip gets out. Woman to woman, bits a parts, but never the whole truth. Everyone adding their own little twist to the tale. I also enjoyed the group sex, sharing that you added to the story. Now the others watching was a twist I had not guessed at. Maybe you plan on working them into the tale. Thanks. More?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
I liked the story

Amazing how sex negative people can be, and they read porn too! Me, what ever the couple want to do is fine by me. The story is a little short, and would have been better if you had told us what was going on in their heads.

Chilley

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

Al Bundy would be proud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Strong men feel compersion

Here's one American who finds these two stories outstanding. My wife is beautiful, loves shoes and never wears "knickers" so I'm encoraging her to make this happen. To the insecure guys who object, it takes a secure man who is confident in his relationship with his wife and wants all possible pleasures for her to do this. And note that the husband is repaid with an enflamed wife and hotter-than ever sex with her.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Ahwwwww just like the good old days when we would send our wives onto liquor stores to flash their tits! Good Times. 5 stars for tony

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa what's up with all the negative remarks? If you don't like it don't read it! Some are lucky enough to get a "hot" wife. What happens after that is exciting and The sky is the limit. Just because YOU aren't fortunate enough to experience such things yourself don't mean that they don't really happen. We lived in a condo next to a big Chevron gas station. I had my wife flashing her breasts to the guys that worked there all the time. Finally one night I suggested she drive over to the filling station topless. With NO possible other garment to cover herself with. There weren't a lot of lights in our parking lot. But there sure was at the filling station. Her assignment challenge was to drive our Camaro over to the station and park at the closest pumps and visit with all three guys and encourage them to feel her breasts. Finally one cute married guy starts coming over all the time for sex. Success

QuantockQuantockabout 2 years ago

If don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

I loved part 1, but part 2 turned reality to fantasy. Still gets a 5*

soami55soami55about 2 years ago

Very creative piece of work. We loved it! Like the initiative of the women in getting what they wanted!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

I have just started reading your stories, I have enjoyed them very much. I wish you had continued this series with them swinging together and bringing in more of their friends to fuck and get fucked. The sharing was very hot and the voyeur couple. You could’ve expanded on them a little more, and maybe it could’ve turned into an orgy as they met them in the restaurant as they overheard the shoe story and realized that it was them they were watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1516 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES