All Comments on 'The One Ch. 05'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Wow, her sister really is a piece of work

Please don't make us wait too long for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Need another chapter to this story soon. I love your work. Keep the stories coming.

amazon75amazon75over 13 years ago

As much as Jake sounds like a nice guy, Jos so doesn't deserve a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Cat gets a happy ending!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
If ever

someone needed a beat down, its now, I hope Cat beats arse and Jake dumps her, she so needs to burn in hell.

sweet_lake32sweet_lake32over 13 years ago
WTF :-(

With a sister like that, Cat doesn't need enemies!!!

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 13 years ago
Excellent!

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

What will Jake do?

Will J.J. end up in jail?

And will Jos end up getting married?

Looking forward to the conclusion(s) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously

wtf kind of sister is Jos? Jos and JJ belong together, those two need a good arse whipping. Please update soon ... and make Jos and JJ suffer big time!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really love how much Daniel loves her and I think he could really heal her. I feel really badly for Jake. Reality is, he'd be best without this bitch. I think you could be a bit more clear about what happened to her. Maybe she can confide in Daniel what really happened so that it will make us understand better what it is Jos knew. I assume she knew Cat was being abused. What do you mean about where he was keeping her? How much could Daniel have been told and why would Jos have offered up info to him knowing it would go to Jake? It kinda doesn 't make sense that she would have answered his threat when he said he knew...she'd have to be unsure of what he knew first...she clearly wouldn't want to give him ammo to tell Jake, when he already could ruin her with the abortion info. So, I think it best if he not know too much..If he asks Cat to explain, saying he knows a little from Gabe and that Jos made some statement...but again it wasn't a long enough conversation nor would Jos be likely to give him more to use against her. So I'd keep what he found out to a minimum maybe. Her sister is a majorly damaged woman. I really hope Jake doesn't marry her. He will be hurt but not as much as if he is with a bitch like that. Maybe they would work things out later but she has too many problems at this point. I'm surprised she refused to tell him when he approached her in the parking lot. Especially, when threatened with the wedding being cancelled. He clearly was willing to overlook almost anything in exchange for the truth. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Hope you can clarify things ...what really happened with Cat and J.J.? Glad to see Daniel by her side.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 13 years ago
What a sister

I agree that with a sister like that, who needs enemies. I would love to see Jos get what is coming to her, but you would have to post the story in the Horror section. I hope that her parents are informed about what a witch they raised. I hope Jos and JJ both wind up in jail for the inmates to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ooh...

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Daniel is so heavenly, I want him! Jos deserves all the bad that's coming to her. How can you hate a sister so much to do something so cruel and brutal like that to her? Knowing that she almost died. She so deserves all the bad! please don't make us wait too long for the next :)

CyberfemmeCyberfemmeover 13 years ago
More please!

Keep the chapters coming, I'll be looking forward to them! :-)

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Your not a Writer you are an Author!

Amazing story look at all of those you have drawn into your story! Count me among them. I am officially a fan this and your other stories are truly Special you are definatley the One! Sorry couldn't resist lol

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
another wow!

I want Daniel too!! hahahaha. now you have kept us waiting for the next chapter. please pleaseeeee.... where is it??? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love Daniel!!

When that Daniel is HOT!! And I love how protective and loving he is to Cat.

I'd like to believe there is something redeeming about Jos but her actions are AWFUL. Jake deserves a lot better than her!

But I love this story and can't wait to read more!

Sdaw1Sdaw1over 13 years ago
Wow

I think I am in complete and utter love with all of your male characters where can I find a real live one of my own? Please finish your stories, I love this one and Dare me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write the next chapter soon!!!

I check your site all the time. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Your stories are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely adore this story, your writing is amazing! Cannot wait until the next chapter is posted! Can you tell us if this is one of the stories your working with the publisher on?!? (thanks bio page lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Looking for your next in this series

Please complete this series... really have gotten into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finish your series!!!

you really need to finish ur series were dying over here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work!!

Very well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
I can appreciate...

That it's hard to finish a story that would win over all the readers. It must be difficult thinking of something that would save the day, without it sounding cliche or unbelievable in conclusion, if you had up to that point written an awesome story up to a cliff-hanger. But I really hope you do finish this! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY

its a great story please finish it :)

honeywldcathoneywldcatover 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay...

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have read this and will read it! I finally got the approval to post the rest so it's coming. Look forward to hearing your comments and feedback!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more!!!!

Where is the next chapter? I'm dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that's it!!!

...from now on, i'm reading ahead!. no more unfinished stories for me! *sigh* another one for the unfinished story file.

2marcella22marcella2over 12 years ago
Finish

I love the story. I can't wait for the next chapter(s).

csweetnesscsweetnessabout 12 years ago
please finish

I am really enjoying this story please finish

tuty0201tuty0201over 11 years ago

Please finish the story I like it a lot and want to know the and

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago

Dear god man this is golden! Not trying to rush you but this needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
??????

Where is the rest of the story?

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 5 years ago
What the...?

Terrible way to end a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous