All Comments on 'After Dinner Treat'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This was an excellent story. Very erotic! I appreciate the effort that went into this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clever And Refreshing

Well written and quite erotic story shaunreagh. A refreshing and clever scenario indeed. Will I be reading more about the sexcapades of the chairman et al? I believe two beautiful wives remain. Do continue the nc/reluctant plots of beautiful wives being taken by men that normally wouldn't even be noticed by them. You do it well and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Well written, kept me reading more and more not knowing the decisions she would make. Hopefully we can read more of their adventure together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think you are a very talented writer. Everyone likes different styles, and for me, the tone of the writing and the way the language was used just didn't jive with this story line. But the use of language was fantastic.

sexgal1966sexgal1966over 13 years ago
Lucky Lady

OMG I wish that would happen to me.......has my pussy boiling at this point.......hope to read more.....

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
NonConsent?

Seems to me she enjoyed the entire experience. I shall make efforts to catch up with your back catalogue.

jimewestjimewestover 13 years ago
Hot!

Well-done, as usual. Your "reluctant participant" approach is very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is NOT a story about Non-Consent.

It is about a CONSENTING woman allowing her self to get fucked. Next time put your story in the erotic couplings section or maybe non-erotic section. That is where this story belongs.

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
enjoyed the story

Thanks for a fantastic story!

I want to read more of this gal and the aftermath.

Well written and enjoyable

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Complainers be quiet!

First off, this story is posted correctly. It's called "NonConsent/RELUCTANCE." She was the definition of reluctance and simply succumbed to the moment without truly choosing to take part in it.

It's tremendous storytelling and quite erotic. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yum..

Very Sexy, more please...

boraddaboraddaalmost 11 years ago
Chairman with sticky fingers

Who was the lucky one (the lady Mrs Fleming or Chairman ) both enjoyed their little playful pleasure.

There s nothing better than getting your hand up the lady s skirt running up her stocking clad leg and stroking her pussy and getting sticky fingers.

Good story, carry on writing .

,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-): THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC; THE STORYLINE WAS MASTERFULLY CONCEIVED; SUPERB WRITER'S CRAFT

Whereas this is erotic fantasy, the story is reasonably plausible and realistic.

Adrian's wife is a KEEPER!

I believe the story has been posted in the most appropriate category (namely, non-consent/reluctance).

I witnessed similar situations where the married woman had to play dumb to avoid a scandal &/or pink slip. Also young wives are afraid the husband would blame them for what has been happening. Sometimes even the HUSBAND who is witnessing inappropriate touching gets rabbit-in-headlights shock & just stares in disbelief. Some husbands have a voyeur side, although they often are not aware of it.

•••

WHEN MY SECOND WIFE & I WERE YOUNG, I ENJOYED BIG GATHERINGS WHERE MEN WERE HITTING ON HER. My wife was very pretty & men were attracted to her like flies to shit! We volunteered for a charity; during fundrasers the general public would not know that the guy at the other end of the booth was her hubby... CEO of the charity knew only too well she was married & her hubby was a volunteer too. That did not stop him from giving her all kinds of compliments. My wife had the hots for him.

Somehow the chapter sent her to the AGM in Las Vegas where she was to stay 2 days & 2 nights. She stayed 3 nights. By that time i had come to terms with my rather strong voyeur side, hence our marriage was not in danger. My wife told me they spend together all 3 nights... He became an occasional guest in our house. He was divorced & preferred to treat us in restaurants. My wife's affair with him lasted for about 6 months.

Call me a sic fuck but i am who i am.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

Flimsy excuses of a Young slutty for cheating with the chairman, but hot to cuckoldies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%)].

😊

Renobaby1Renobaby1over 3 years ago
Delightfully descriptive

Loved the story and the sensations it engenders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (5.0)! Mrs Fleming, Adrian's wife, is a keeper. Period.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so shaunreagh

thinks or wants all women to be whores or sluts to his own imaginary big dick? I guess no one in his world has any self control over their bodies. ok writing is good and sexy but dont like any of the people, so i guess she'll become a fucktoy for the pres and hr and later anyone and everyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the stories in which

"a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

In spite of everything that Mrs Fleming had to do that evening, she is a keeper.

Mrs Fleming has the leader-of-the-pack fetish. The Chairman is a quintessential alpha male. His wish is her command. Plain & simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is very erotic. The plot is based on many many true events. The storyline was squeezed into one evening like in some stage plays.

I am glad I came across this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This non-consent/reluctance wife sex story is EXCELLENT.

Mrs Fleming is a trooper, a team player, and a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0).

The storyline was imaginatively conceived and masterfully crafted.

The story is erotic thru and thru.

"Mrs Fleming is a trooper, a team player, and a keeper." (Anon comment 2 weeks ago.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVE this story (💚): ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am copy pasting an old public comment:

"Anonymous Almost 10 years ago

Complainers be quiet!

First off, this story is posted correctly. It's called "NonConsent/RELUCTANCE." She was the definition of reluctance and simply succumbed to the moment without truly choosing to take part in it.

It's tremendous storytelling and quite erotic. Great work!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my kind of wife sex story: 5.0 = 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... I wasn't sure what was the right thing to do. I mean, if your husband's Chairman decides to put a hand on your knee, is it merely to indicate he wants to talk to you? Say something? Impart a confidence? Or might he have mistaken your knee for his own? I really didn't know. I could have shot him a covert glance to see if he had, perhaps, some confidence he wished to impart. But I didn't do that either.

I sort of ... froze."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

Concerto_in_AConcerto_in_Aalmost 3 years ago

Well told. Hope to see another soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0). Very very erotic.

My kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, gave you a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinky. Hot as hell.

eatsheraftereatsherafterover 2 years ago

It’s great to read a story where the sexy wife understands what she must do to support her husband’s career, without complaining. And she’s knows she’s the bosses company slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: "eatsherafter - 3 days ago

It’s great to read a story where the sexy wife..."

Love above comment! It resonates wirh my life experience in general and my voyeur side in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED this boss-fucks-wife story. I gave it a

5+ (5.25 = 105%, "over & above" ★★★★★+).

Mrs Fleming is a keeper! End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVED it! Gave u a 5.0 =💯% (☆☆☆☆☆.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mrs Fleming is a keeper. Period. End of story.

A piece of advice: the less Adrian knows the better for the two of you, 🙈, 🙉, 🙊!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting a comment posted 11 years ago.

Quote:

sexgal1966 - over 11 years ago

Lucky Lady

OMG I wish that would happen to me.......has my pussy boiling at this point.......hope to read more.....

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story makes me cum every time! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Irresitibly erotic and kinky. Love it. Gave u a 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mrs Fleming is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

super tasty stor,y did HR guy fuck too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adrian's wife is a keeper.

She was subjected to an extreme stress test whitch she passed with flying colors.

She will always stand by her man.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥),👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - 6 months ago

Mrs Fleming is a keeper. End of story. Period.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5.0)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5.0)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5 0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Very erotic. Excellent: 5.0!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Just hot, I will have to ask my husband to get a job there, I am sure they could use a top IT man currently with IBM. 5*

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

WOW!!!!Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!Hot as hell!!!! Love it!!! Looking forward to reading more of your stimulating tales.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

VERY VERY EROTIC.

LeeladharLeeladhar2 months ago

तुम्हारी हर कहानी एक अनमोल हीरा है। तुम निसंदेह इरॉटिका के सर्वोत्तम लेखक हो। Your each story is rare diamond! You are the best writer in literotica, no doubt!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I love this story: 4.75 = 95%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1254 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...

story TAGS