All Comments on 'Charley Rising:Ten Years On'

by tiggerlilly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

this has the possability to be a really good story but you left the last part hanging without any resolution. then you skip 10 years. not good.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 13 years ago
Great series!

Charlie has a great way of putting things and is a delightful character. Gorgeous is fun too, but Charlie is center stage. As for the gap of ten years, well, I thought it worked well actually. It sounds like there wasn't going to be any drama associated with coming out to parents or friends - not sure what would have been a good intervening story (other than glimpses of their day-to-day life).

In short: good stories, thanks for submitting them, I enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series

Loved it. Really tender. Liked the way water features in each episode of the series. The sex and kissing made me laugh. Hope the humour was intentional. Is this the last installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved this whole series!

This whole series was great. Nice short selections about Charley and how she came to be who she is, and the details of her relationship with Georgia have a very nice balance. IMHO, This is smart erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just found this series; it's great. Would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertiggerlilly@tiggerlilly
65 Followers
Lots of sex goes on inside my head. Not a lot goes on outside it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES