All Comments on 'Wife Stripped While Husband Watches'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Thought the play on words with their names was cute(good golly molly)! A bit of humor always makes a story more interesting for me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved the story. Got me hard and came hard too. Make sure you write more.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
she got want she wanted to be taken by two

an awesome story so very erotic and very hot and horny. another really exciting story love the writing your going to be one of the best on here.

i really do think. your stories are majical they come to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good topic, language needs work

Your situation is erotic, but the presentation comes off as confused. For instance, ' she pulled down his bathing suit to expose my cock.' is inconsistent. And through the 1st page, we don't know what's going on.

But, practice makes perfect! Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A little too much of the build-up. And not enough of the climax. It was still good, though. I would just cut the first page by half. Maybe another story with HIS fantasy played out with a gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And the dummies run amok.

When you went to the free clinic at the end of summer did you have any STD's, or aids or herpes or any other fun thing? Seems a steep price to pay for being sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!

It was just a Story...LOL Stories do not get STD's...I hope

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmover 2 years ago

I loved the story! Sexy fantasy and a somewhat believable scenario. Definitely room for a second chapter to this story. The build-up was a little longer than it could have been and more of them discussing different fantasies or living out a few. I'll read your chapter 2 for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some like it kinky. This is OK as a fantasy.

SandyBBSandyBB10 months ago

A continuation with further exploits would be welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why just two guys? Why not more friends and couples. Lets say 8 people. She eats the pussies of some of the woman. Average; no more than 3 stars. No wonder their are so few current comments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked it. Good fantasy. But after 10 years no second chapter is coming, none really needed. Jack and Bob had to know it was a set up, fulfilling one or both of their (Rodger & Molly) fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous