All Comments on 'Homesick For Mom'

by sirliketolickalot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smart only in their own minds!

Why do these idiots always insist on completely ignoring the quaility or content of a story so they can sound smart by finding a small spelling error?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agree somewhat

I don't like the picky comments about spelling, etc. either. As far as content, this story started strong but ended too quickly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The story is too short

I wanted to read more of what the two of them are doing. Maybe the author could write about how their lives went after the first time of having sex and how their affair continued.

Thanks for the post.

sirliketolickalotsirliketolickalotover 13 years agoAuthor
DIDN'T WANT TO DRAG IT OUT

Didn't want the story to be too long , but it seems I was wrong. I will add Ch. 2 Glad most liked it so far. Will post Ch. 2 as soon as I can get it down and double check the spelling so I don't upset the anal dicks out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She'd do anything for her baby boy--and she means it!

This is a fine tale of motherfucking from an author we need many more such stories from! Eric is a big good-looking boy and his mother loves his looks--especially that big bulge he's got bouncing around in his pants. Mothers love it when their boy gets hard around them, that big stiff prick their son's sporting between his strong young legs sets their motherly cunt leaking like crazy. Here mom knows where she wants her boy's fat dick--right up between her legs. Eric's real happy to see his young cock stuck right in his mother's face. Mom sucks him off, as most all mothers'd love to do to their boy, though most are too shy to do it. Eric creams his mother's mouth, and she swallows every drop of her son's sweet ball-cream. Yum! Then she spreads her legs and Eric goes face to face with his mother's shaved cunt--the best thing a boy can ever see! Naturally he buries his face between mom's legs, slurping away like his young life depends on it. What could be sweeter, tonguing and slobbering over the very cunt he came out of! Next on the agenda will be Eric introducing his stiff fat cock up his own mother's twat, his own birth canal! THAT'S where Eric's gonna unload his hot young balls, where all sons want to, up his mother's mommy-cunt. Mom and her boy know the old truth--a mother's twat is her son's playground. Eric's going to have LOTS of fun in his playground from now on!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
oh yes

it was great , maybe it got quick at the end, but sometimes in real life u make up ur mind and it goes quick, very good and hot , a turn on for me

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Liked your story.

One 'anonymous' commentor has pretty much stolen my thunder regarding this tale and it almost looks like he was on his way to writing his own submission. Well, that allows me to keep mine short then. Thanks.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Short wicked fun

I liked the story overall and enjoy the friendly overall vibe between Eric and his mother in this chapter. I'd love to see chapter two and more from you.

I read and re-read the story because initially, I felt this was more an erotic couplings or mature story that just happened to star a mother and son. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. I have a few nitpicks about that.

You make it clear that both Eric and Sue have social lives with folks their own age. They have erotic options besides each other but sorta drift into an affair because Sue's bored and lonely, realizes her son's hot, and doesn't have anything else better to do. Eric just can't say no when she flashes wahini and they're off to the races. A little blase for an incest story.

I'm guessing you're not a Southerner, so no muddy, humid Gothic overtones and crazy Biblical imagery a la Faulkner or Tennessee Williams with all the strum and drang re: sin and salvation. Gotcha.

Still, it's kinda blah and needs a little spice in my opinion. Every story worth reading has a struggle, and really, there's no struggle here.

I suppose you've got some tricks up your sleeve for Ch 2 to see what ripples this affair makes in their pond, so I'm eager to see what you've got in store for us.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
ok but not great

I wish the story was longer and the sex more detailed. Also, it would have been nice if he had an editor as the spelling mistakes were a little disconcerting (planed vs planned, collage vs college).

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good story but too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Oh man! Vivid and hot! It is a fact that Moms want to see what their sons have--and they want to see it up close and personal.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a20 days ago

Enjoyed the story. As one who has no problems with mutually cosensual incestuous love, I like characters that are emotionally and psychologically secure that they canaccept the love the other person has to offer. There is no guilt, shame, self-recrimination nor self-loathing. Thereis just the realization and acceptance that the other person is an adult, sexual being with the same needs and wants as the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous