All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 12'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Running with DD's?

You've got to be fucking kidding and no way would any physician recommend skipping meals. The body goes into starvation mode and actually stores fat. Add into the fact that teachers sign a morality clause that prevents them from fucking around and your story goes from "hot" to "not".

SubBabsSubBabsover 13 years agoAuthor
Reply

Please note... this story is FICTION! It is not true and writers have the right to create false situations as part of the FICTION. If I wanted it totally accurate, I would have written and autobiographical work and been accurate.

RockyRatRockyRatover 13 years ago
Hmmmmm?

VERY STRANGE--This is getting kind of "out there" don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic

I am very intrigued but please remember this is an erotic tale. If there is a "killing" I feel as though it will ruin my "high".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

i eagerly waiting for the revenge of husband . enough is enough make him hero or some strong person

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
follow your heart

I really like the series thus far, and the comments it is getting "too out there" fly in the face of it being fiction. The enforced lactation, the control of Kevin and the doctor is a great story line and I look forward to the next installment. In fact, my only comment is the long time (nearly 30 days) between the last chapter and (hopefully) the next.

kracker1966kracker1966over 13 years ago
Great Story

Hope to see the husband get even with them. can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

But please don't bring a killing into it. I feel it goes against the whole tenor of the story. There has to be a different ending to bring things to a satisfactory conclusion. Put that gun away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why revenge now?

I agree with those who would rather not have a killing...besides, if hubby was going to get enraged he is way overdue. It just seems out of character for this guy to suddenly grow a set of balls. I know its just fiction and you needed some excuse for wifey to find her true sub side and throwing in the 'nearly blackmail' aspect served to set up a conflict of emotions which usually makes a story better. However, the storyline thus far does not seem to support resorting to extreme violence but unfortunately you introduced the concept and I'm afraid you will just have to go with it. Forget about trying to satisfy everyone. You are now surrounded by two camps...The "Kill the cheating bitch crowd" and the "Why can't we all just get along bunch". Pick a side and just a word of advice...next time make the choice before you start writing. It could have been a good story either way...now its just confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

Its developing into a really good story. I hope we continue to see her humiliation as she slowly gives in to her passion. I think she likes seeing her husband pushed down a peg. Hopefully he will come to terms with her change and accept it, rather than taking foolish action. I especially like the twist of her being forced to milk herself - brilliant. Keep it coming!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Great job

I'm a little disappointed she gets drugged before altercations occur to her body it would be far better for her to submit and have to endure them while awake. I love the idea of piercing used for a chastity device I fist hear it in a story by lofwyrkp called A piercing it is one of my faves. Also a lactation sex slave sounds like absolute heaven but I do not believe they would get nearly as large as you imagine my wife's did not. I hope her husband kills Kevin and takes over dominating his wife and Kevins. Thank you for your hard work keep it up!

Jorgy444Jorgy444almost 12 years ago
Moronic Advice

How come so many morons are being so

insipid as to suggest how the author should

write her story? Leave the author alone, it is

her story, you write a tale the way you desire

it to be portrayed, oh that's right you have

never written one for this site. Thanks author

once again for entertaining us deviates!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous