All Comments on 'Storm Damage Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Thank you for continuing the story....

It was nice to go back over the previous stories again. Hope that you will continue...

KamattlockKamattlockover 13 years ago
Nice continuation

That was a nice addition to the story hopefully we won't have to wait a year to find out what happens on the honeymoon in chapter 7. :)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Nice Addition

Liked the continuation fof the story. Hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep writing.

Please keep writing more "Storm Damage" chapters, I can't wait till the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait!

The sex is great, but it is more than just wham, bam thank you maam. It tells a story, and a pretty good one at that. (At least I think so)

I can't wait for the rest of the story. Please don't keep us waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, Please

This can't be the end - at least tell us about the honeymoon??? Pleas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, More

Need to hear about the honeymoon and what else the sisters have instore for him. Great series

ByronBrandtByronBrandtalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story!

These are the types of stories I love here. Good sex, but the plot is the most important part.

I'd love to read some more, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it A LOT

Hi, as I wrote before I like your stories pretty much!

This one has a very nice and multilayered storyline!

Would love to read some more from the newlywed couple.

1awesome1awesomeover 9 years ago

Stunningly well done series. Each one allowing the reader to quickly grasp the new story lines, as well as enjoy the new developments!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fairly enjoyable...

but TONS of typos and grammatical errors. A Sandy where a Tina should be, words correctly spelled but incorrect for the context. Not sure why this would rate so high when it's a solid 3 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where's the rest?

Another great series with excellent characters, but I think you definitely cut it short. This has the potential to see many more chapters to follow. Great work anyway!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 7 years ago
Please

Please continue this series

It is very good

fickfroschfickfroschabout 6 years ago
Please continue

I am - but others as well - waiting for the missing surprise honeymoon.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 6 years ago
Agreed, please continue!

This story is a few years old, but is still a real delight, and deserving of at least one more honeymoon episode. For that matter Life With The Twins, a newer story, also seems to call for another episode. Interestingly, both groups of people are going to be at a Caribbean resort, enjoying themselves and the people they meet.

I wonder if they might just end up at the same resort at the same time, with maybe these storm-tossed lovers arriving a couple of days after the Twins? There is easily room here for three stories, with the two groups having adventures of their own before meeting for some interesting times...

Jeff515Jeff515over 5 years ago
Awesome piece!

Certainly one of you best works! I've spent the last few days reading your whole library. I just love your style and how you build your characters.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not quite finished

This marvelous adventure story continues in chapter 6 as a touching romance, but the story definitely needs at least one more chapter to tie things up with the newlyweds and their new life together.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Really thought this was going to end up him “married” to the other sisters also.

Next chapter.

stewartbstewartbover 1 year ago

Well worth the trip !

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Nice ending but left enough outstanding for another instalment covering the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"What's tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Just our surprise honeymoon!" She answered with a grin

"Just the two of us?"

"That you will have to wait to find out."

I told you some years ago that another chapter was needed!!

WHERE IS IT??

bob4300sbob4300s9 months ago

My favorite story on your site. I agree that I wish there was one more chapter.

I would have wished for a bit more of the daughter mentioned in the wedding proceedings, and I was looking forward to words spoken, or an understanding with, the 3 ladies’ dad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

""Should we go to sleep? You may need it for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I asked her

"Just our surprise honeymoon!" She answered with a grin.

"Just the two of us?"

"That you will have to wait to find out."

So, WHERE IS TOMORROW???

j

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 days ago

Love it, the whole story! Great read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10325 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Storm Damage Series Info

SIMILAR Stories