All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 05'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
A very original and impressive entry

Your stories are always pitched on the dangerous edge of exhibitionistic submission, but I do think this latest installment has shown something new, or at least brought it home to me.

When Cynthia plies her way home along the concrete 'canal' in her clanging high heels, it brought home in a genuinely surreal way how dreamlike her experiences of submissive exposure are: she passes through this public space in real danger of exposure, with civilization near at hand on all sides, and yet so strangely invisible (so to speak!) to other people. It's like falling into a world of erotic apocalypse. Of course there's a sudden nightmare flash of exposure at the end-- but, as in a dream, this shock becomes somehow something Cynthia can elide over, en route to the next installment of her adventures.

It's a highly provocative scenario, frightening and arousingly unsettling. Also a lot like 'artistic' fetish photography come to life, in a way. Intoxicating and quite original.

PaperdartPaperdartover 13 years ago
Nice scenes

I am glad to see that Cynthia is still being tested by Sage and that the story is progressing nicely. I am enjoying reading about the tasks that Cynthia has to deal with and wonder what will happen now that the "real fun can begin". Keep up the good work - and the graffiti in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

I didn't do anything degrading in the gents' room in the public park. However, I did have a night out in the park. I stripped down to just a pair of impossibly high heels, climbed and stood a swing. Then for the next three minutes or so, I just kept thrusting my pelvic and swinging away in the nude. The park was empty, but the swing was facing a two council housing blocks with windows overlooking my way. And the swing was squeaking loudly. By the time I decided I should take my retreat, I saw windows were lighting up. Oh, what a night! - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How perverted?

...and I love the line you wrote: "My excitement was literally dripping down my legs!" That tells me all I need to know as to whether Cynthia is now doing this on her own volition, or if Sage is forcing her teacher to humiliate herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous