All Comments on 'Knock On My Door'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

Thank you for a story about very imperfect people, which happenes to include most of us. It wasn't a fairy tale with an improbable ending, but a gritty little drama about hard times and plucky people. I would love to read another story about how they made out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MOREEEEEEEEE

Please continue with these 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please, please continue

Your story touched me more than most. We live in a imperfect world and your story reflects that imprefection that each of us face every day. Please continue on with your story.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 13 years ago
Liked the story

Thank you for this story. The honesty of the narrator is refreshing; the eyes with which your narrator sees with its sometimes brutal honesty, benevolence, understanding, and dignity are refreshing. It's rare to read a 'sex' story with those qualities. I like that very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Touching

As the father of two Marines who has had to face the possibility that one or both of them may come home from Afghanistan in similar condition I related with Rob very closely. I write this with sincere gratitude for what our young men are defending that other young men in the past gave all to give us.

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
well written

i know a few people who have come back from the service no longer whole( in both the body and mind sense) who have had to make major adjustments do to the conditions they are in ( they are of both sex's) so reading your story hit home a little. hope to see more of these two

as a aside two of the people i speak of have met soul mates i one another, and neither see's the others pain as anything other than something to love, they where friends that i met at separate times and by happenstance met while i was laid up myself( zigged when i should have zagged and wrecked a knee, they came and visited me while i convalesced, started talking and now i am to be the best man at the wedding, so sometimes from great pain great happiness can be found

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Furry, You Wrote A Great Story

Very very real, very gritty. Your writing is nearly perfect, only left me one quibble: "the job she had a Dunkin'", should be "the job she had at a Dunkin'". Very skillful, simple but literate language. We were having a discussion on the Authors' Hangout bulletin board today about writing about people with phenomena (I won't say either the "D" word or the "H" word), and about how difficult a task it could be without barrels of research, or actually having been there, and in any case needing a very sensitive touch. I tried it once, and my effort doesn't satisfy me, but yours did. Great going! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Broken people loving each other -- lovely story.

So much better than the endless "healthy well-adjusted successful young people fall in perfect love with each other, and happily have 3 perfect babies" other stories in Romance category.

Hell, I can sympathize with these characters. You rock.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful story -

Thanks for this story. I will not soon forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I once worked as a cleaner for a disabled man. I once walked in on him when he was masturbating under his bedclothes and he was so embarrassed. I realised then that even disabled people have sexual needs and asked him if he would like me to help him. He jumped at the chance so I bared my breasts for him and he asked if he could suck them. I pulled the sheet back so I could touch him and although he was still soft his penis was huge. As he got more excited his erection swelled and he must have been a good ten inches with lots of girth. I let him finger my pussy and then when I was wet enough I straddled him and took as much of his length as I could. I bounced up and down on him like a common slut, my tits flying around all over the place. I felt my orgasm building and pulled his penis out of me while I squirted all over his stomach. He loved it and told me to climb aboard again. I let him see me rub my clitoris and as I felt another orgasm approaching I said 'cum for me, shoot your baby juice up my pussy'. That was all it needed seconds later we were both screaming as I climaxed and he shot jet after jet of cum up into my love tunnel. Afterwards I opened my legs so that he could see the huge cream pie he had given me. We had sex regularly after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous