All Comments on 'Some Whys and Hows of E-Publishing'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Saw in a thread about this...

and so glad something like this has been written. Very helpful.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 13 years ago
Great Resource

Great resource for writers looking to e-publish - thanks for writing it!

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years ago
Thanks..

It really is easy to publish online, or even if a writer is confident to produce and publish in paperback or even hard cover.

The world changed rapidly for authors with the invention of the internet. For those of us who constantly strive to be different, sites like this one allow us to test ideas before making the next effort.

It really is nice to not have to present to a publisher and hope that he/she likes the work, then IF accepted wait for the tiny check.

Remember that if just one tenth of 1% likes your work, and one tenth of one percent of those actually BUY the work...then you will be on the best seller list!

Thanks,

MGM

YesarubYesarubover 13 years ago
Informative and helpful

I only have two Literotica submissions under my belt, and much room to grow. Your article inspires me and gives me ideas for future submissions and my writing career. Thank you for sharing!

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
impressive!

I am very impressed with the depth of ground you cover with this essay which helps writers all the more. Extremely thorough job. Also as important, the tone that you wrote this in lends itself to the helpful nature of the content. The information goes down so nicely because of the tone. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazon

Amazon's sales of ebooks did not outstrip their sales of books ... the sales of ebooks outstripped the sales of hardcover books.

sr71pltsr71pltover 13 years agoAuthor
Reading Problem

"Amazon's sales of ebooks did not outstrip their sales of books ... the sales of ebooks outstripped the sales of hardcover books."

You didn't read what was written very well. (And the statements I gave here were cited from sources--you're speaking from not having read what was written correctly.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As a voracious reader of Romance and Romantica

every point you've listed is 100% true. Since I was 17, I bought Romance books three at a time, every week. Yes, I have a library of older print books I cherish and reread when I can.

E-Books are the future, the way to go. Especially for authors of Romance.

Thank you for this in-depth analysis. Five stars for all your hard work and research.

Kindly,

*~Candlelight062~*

txblushtxblushover 12 years ago
Thank you

That's really all I have to say. Your article was very informative and well written. It gives a writer a place to begin after the work of writing, rewriting, and rewriting is done.

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdooralmost 12 years ago
Thanks from here also!

A very well written article answering so many questions for an author. Very valuable and very appreciated. It's things like this that make you a TOP FIVE gay male writer on the site!

NyxofNightNyxofNightover 11 years ago

Thank you so much for all the information.Very interesting and helpful!

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago

Thanks - a good overview

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...