All Comments on 'Not My Type: Felicity Ch. 01'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're back!

And i'm glad! It looks like this story is going to be as good if not better than the last! I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This has the makings of a great romance. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!!

This has got to be the best surprise in forever seeing this new story from you today! As with all the others in this series...it was WONDERFUL! I am already in love wit both characters and the story behind them. I love your writing and am so happy to see you back again! Will def be looking out for the next part! thank you for making my week! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The author is correct!

Yes, indeed. One of the joys of owning a small business is that the evil, rich, owner gets paid last. And in some cases, "last" gets close to being the last dollar. Oh, and by the way.....very nice start to a romantic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad you are back.

I am so glad to see you are back. I loved all of your stories. Keep going:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
welcome back!

totally improved my horrible monday. So glad theres a new story... Can already tell its gonna be another fab read... Just please dont leave us hanging to long for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Yes!!", that was my thought when I read your name in todays 'New' section. :-D

It's a really good start albeit my first impression of Felicity (from your Adele story) was that she seemed to be happier. But first impressions may deceive and stories usually have a mind of their own. ;-)

Please let nobody else than Erato (and maybe a little bit Melpomene ) rush you, we will wait patiently for the next chapter.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
I like it

Looking forward to more. I like that Felicity is the "strong, silent type." :)

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Yay!

I was hoping you'd get to Flick soon.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
So Excited!

I got so excited when I saw this today! Now I will take a look at the dates on your other stories so that I will have an idea of when to look for new chapters! I really felt Felicity's emotion in this chapter. Good Job!

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 13 years ago
Always a fan!

I was starting to miss Adele and Nathan and the way their story didn't quite finish, but Flick and Matt have captured my interest! Thank you, FK! Wonderful work! :)

starry_nightstarry_nightover 13 years ago
Yay!

So happy to see these characters again! Can't wait to find out more about them. I already like Felicity...she's small but tough. It's sad that she likes him so much, but he has no idea! I wonder how's he's going to see her in a different light. Thanks so much for writing fk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story. Always so glad when you introduce us to yet another great person on this island. By the way: Where is it and when can I move there?

MugsyBMugsyBover 13 years ago
Tiny but mighty.

Us short chicks have to stick together. ;) Love this new start and I really like Matt Tanner. He seems different from the other dudes, which I guess is the point. HA! Good work and can't wait to see more. Hope you don't leave us hangin' too long.

kitten101kitten101over 13 years ago
Awesome beginning!

Can't wait to see where this one goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SO worth the wait.

I've loved every story in this series and feel as though you have grown as a writer with the help of each one of your heroines. Lily, Rhiannon, Adele and now Felicity... any woman reading this could be one of these women. They're so easy to relate to that we fall in love with their leading men at the same time they do. love your writing and your characters, I can't wait for the rest! Brilliant brilliant brilliant!

-TJ

LakergirlLakergirlover 13 years ago
You got me again!!!

Loved it. Hope Lit gets their act together because it took WAY TOO LONG to read this wonderful piece of work.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Lakergirl

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Yay- I have been waiting for this installment for ages and it is soooo worth the wait. A great little teaser :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!!!

I LOVE your stories!! Please post the next installment soon!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
THANK YOU

i have been waiting for this, and it is greatly satisfying as usual. i await the next chapter with great anticipation and envy of your writing talent

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago
give me more!!!!!

I must have more! Very enjoyable! always a pleasure to read the not my type series!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Just great

I always love ur works.....

LakergirlLakergirlover 13 years ago
Sidenote:

It would appear a little on the surface and maybe alittle in his heart that Matt already is in love with Flick. AM I alone in this folks or do you think he already planning his 2.2 kids with Flick?

I have to say all I could think about was the new name of the shop being "Flick and husband"!!! OK so I only am funny to myself. Its my world.=-P

Lakergirl

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
lovely, just lovely

encore... lovely. and so carefully written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It just about broke my heart when she said no one had ever taken care of her... don't think Matt is quite clued in but hopefully he'll figure it out. Love your writing. Please keep it up.

evanslilyevanslilyover 13 years ago
Aw, this is lovely...

You know what, missy? I hope out there in the real world you get paid for some of the stuff you write. You're so much better than a lot of the published authors I read, it'd be criminal if you weren't published - if not already, then soon.

Another great set up. I love this series and I'm loving this story already. Can't wait for Ch.02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally

Great, a new beginning inside the family... I waited for it and I love it.

Thanks for sharing it.

MissBoePeepMissBoePeepover 13 years ago
Wow

I knew this would be amazing. firstly because its you writing this and secondly because of the intertwined storylines. your an amazing writer and this is simply amazing. i cant wait for the next piece and please keep going forever! x

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

yay more of the tanners. that last part when she semi broke down in front of him and him taking charge, that was so touching and emotional.

can't wait for the next one.

AShrewdOneAShrewdOneover 13 years ago

Yay! You're BACK!

Also, Matt's adorable. He sounds like the kind of guy I like.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 13 years ago
the tanners return!

woohoo - you're back! thanks for bringing the tanners back firstkiss. can't wait to read more about flick and matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's like grabbing for water.

I really, really wanted to read this first chapter, and now that I've finished it, I just want more. In other words, AAARGH!! Thank you so much for starting this story arc - I've loved reading about the Tanner family, and I was especially intrigued by the Felicity character when she made her first appearance. This is off to a great start - Felicity is adorable and brave, and Matt... well, he's such a guy. But he's a good guy! I'm really looking forward to Chapter 2 - and everything following Chapter 2. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good it hurts...

It'd been too long a wait and I'm thrilled your back. Rather than get all mushy, I'll share how much I love it so far with just one question ...

Since the posting delay was a submission problem on your side, that means the next chapter is already ready now? ;) Please say it's so. I can't wait!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yippee Kaiyeah!!!

I'm reading this....hmmm? Tanner? North Shore of the island...?

Why is that familiar...? Adam?! Lilly?!!

NOOOO WAY!!

It's Matts' & Felicitys' turn!

YEAH!

Keep it coming sister, I'm loving it!

Hugs & Kisses from the other coast of this great country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was wondering when that might come up...

Ever since you brought up Flick in a story, I've been waiting for you to "flesh out" Matt's forray into the Tanner universe. I absolutely LOVE how you interleave your characters in and out amongst your stories... =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story!

I agree with everyone. Excited you're back and happy to see it's Matt and Flick's story! Keep em coming!

gracemarie36gracemarie36over 13 years ago
Bravo!

I agree with evanslily. If you're not already published, you should be! You're a true storyteller and a great writer to boot! Looking forward to the rest of Matt and Felicity's story.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 13 years ago
Excellent opening chapter

Connected right away with the Matt and Flick, and wanted to know more of their story.

bluetigerlilybluetigerlilyover 13 years ago
Addicted already!!

I'm so glad you're back, I've missed your writing!!

This story line is already full of emotion. Your characters are so believable and you are drawn in immediately. Can't wait to find out what happens next. I should wait until your all done before I start reading, I get OCD about checking every day for new stories!!

victorechovictorechoover 13 years ago
Looks like another hit

Looks like you have done it again darling. Another home run! :)

LittleWelshGirlLittleWelshGirlover 13 years ago
I love it.

The Tanner stories just keep on coming.. :)

Am desperately waiting for more chapters.. Waiting for adele chapters was agonizing.. Guess I'm just too impatient, but I love the story so far and can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it :)

Seriously its pathetic how ur stories manage to bring tears to my eyes. I can tell this ones gunna be great xx

CyberfemmeCyberfemmeover 13 years ago
Happy days!

I've loved your other stories, so I'm very excited about this one and I can tell you: I'm already hooked! Keep 'm coming! :-D

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 13 years ago
Wonderful

So excited to see another story from you. Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yayyy!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! lol

Cant wait to see Matt and Flicks story play out

Let us know some of what goes on in Matt's head too please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Your stories are soooo great. You are a really gifted writer; your stories are so much deeper than just shallow sex. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

I'm thinking the best one so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I always love these kind of stories. I can't wait till' they confess their undying love for each other lol.

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
I like where this is headed...

...but more, I like the WAY this is headed. 5*

Emma_WilliamsEmma_Williamsalmost 3 years ago

I loved it! The only thing I felt was out of place was Matt calling Flick "honey". I don't think it fit at that point of time although I'm sure there'll be time for pet names later in the story :)

Solid 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story still good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3010 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS