All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 000'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish you well

I can see that this story is dear to you, and despite your efforts to convince me to not read it, your love for the story only makes me want to read it more. I sincerely hope you find a way to continue writing it and others, if not for publishing at least for your passion of it.

clauguiaclauguiaover 13 years ago
Read Majgen!

I'm sorry, ellynei©. I love you since I first read Majgen, but I must contradict you.

Reader, do read Majgen. It is a masterpiece, even if it is not finished. It's worth it.

A lot of great writers left their masterpieces unfinished (Tolkien with Silmarilion, Camilieri's Millenium, Proust's Jean Santeuil, Hammett's Tulip, those are my favorites). They allow the reader to hint the method and aspirations of the author. I think Majgen does the same magic.

I am sad that ellynei can't finish this work, but we readers can be simpathetic with her and wish for the best.

Dear girl, hope you can find a way to finish it. If not, thank you for what you have already done for us.

_Eli_Elialmost 13 years ago
So glad I read this before going to chapter 2

I read chapter 1 last week, and was just about to immerse myself here. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I for one am glad Majgen is here, completed or not.

I wish you all good things in the future, and hope you are able to continue with everything you love, including Majgen. Please do leave it up! It's a beautiful work, and it's so lovely of you to share it with us. I'll continue to selfishly hope you can finish it, and look forward to the time when you can post a link for me to purchase the finished trilogy.

You are an exceptional talent, and your work continues to be the best, most original and imaginative on the site, and compares favorably with the top published writers of the genre. Be well. You'll be in my thoughts.

tronistronisover 12 years ago
Good Idea

Just from reading this, i am looking forward to reading what you suggest not to. From the emotion in your writing i cant wait to see what you have thus far. Even knowing it is incomplete, i look forward to reading what you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Encouragement

I am sad that you have not come back to the Majgen series. I think it is interesting how you are exploring the idea of self acceptance and forgiveness. There are many paths that this story can travel, and I would like to see you explore them. Majgen has gradually evolved from Ch 001 fearfully numb girl to a more compassionate but timid female in Ch 019. It would be wonderful to see her rise up and become a stronger woman. It would be understandable that some self doubt linger within her, but the ability to move forward despite the fear will be a journey worth reading. While I will continue to wait, I will offer these words of encouragement. Not only has your writing been a joy to read, your story has been imaginative and personally. I thank you for sharing yourself with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thankyou

I have not yet started reading this series, but I thank you for your heartfelt message. I feel for you and the difficulties you have faced in trying to pursue the writing you enjoy doing. As an Occupational Therapist I understand the struggle to try and work around the issues that make success difficult.

Thank you for laying yourself out in an explanation to us selfish readers, who often find it so easy to criticise and to demand more, while not contributing ourselves.

I wish you all the best in your quest to find a way to complete your troligy, and admire your determination. To share with others as you do is a true gift and I only hope that those who do read Majgen will provide you with support and encouragement, rather than selfish requests and demands for more, that they will thank you for your contribution, not chastise you for struggling and having to look after yourself first and foremost.

All the best.

A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
have you published yet?

I have read all of your Majgen chapter (including ch. 000) you have great skill as a wrighter. I would love to get my hand on your book. this storie is great and truely worth the time to read. I hope you will post the ISBN of your book or your pin name o that I can get to read your work.

acmedacmedabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Nothing is worse than getting into a good series and never getting another update.

JF_GingerJF_Gingerover 10 years ago
I have been warned,

but I'm going to read it anyway. Many great works of art are not finished, but that doesn't diminish their worth. I look forward to reading this.

I hope you the best in your future and I hope you find a way to overcome this problem. By the way, I loved 'Moth' and once I find a writer I like I don't give up until I read everything they have; finished or not :)

lusherlusherover 10 years ago

Majgen reminds me of Harrison Bergeron, but you explore the struggle of an atypical genius to survive in a hostile world with a sensitivity and perception that's all your own.

You're a truly inventive writer. Your thinking fascinates me, and I miss your presence here, no matter if you are able to conclude this story or not. Reading you is worthwhile, whether it's a finished piece, or a beautiful fragment of something that may yet become whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Full speed ahead

Although your logic for warning people away from your story is somewhat sound... I have read countless stories and mini-novels online thai i have completely fallen in love with and yet they are incomplete. With that being said, i believe that it is better to have read an amazing story that is incomplete than to move on and read mediocre stories that (although finished) cant hold a candle to those uncompleted ones that captured your heart so well.

msrdo20msrdo20about 10 years ago
Too Long Didnt Read

best part of the story

"Please don't read Majgen."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the heads up

I will start this incomplete series to enjoy the what I read and not what I’m going to read. Ps enjoyed Moth as choppy as it felt now I know why. Thanks for that too.

Avid reader and text to speecher...;)

Richard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous