All Comments on 'Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really good story

Maybe she could get her new lover trained well enough, and have him talk her son into having a three-way with two young studs.

Just maybe with having a constant supply of young potent sperm, she will wind up pregnant, even at 58 years old.

Thanks for the good read.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
good one

i hope i still look good enough at 58 to fuck some 18yr stud, yumme

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my mother did my friend too..

my hot mother Liza fucked my friend Leo who's a real stallion and has a very big cock,i accidentally heard him telling my other friends,they all liked my mother and i caught them talking about it as i was behind Leo he was telling how she seduced him and he fucked her pussy, her big tits and big butt and what a unstaible horny slutt she was...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Do You Really Think

That after being fisted, any cock would feel tight?

I know that this is fantasy, but come on, now!!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 12 years ago
Delicious!

My favourite kind of fantasy...

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Menopuase

Pregnant, improbable at 58, but a good fantasy read! I do like bareback with a chance of pregnancy!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Oh Yes

Oh yes what a great read, well paced and thought out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
give me young cock

I was about the same age when my sons friend fucked me. The young man was 25. He stopped by our house to pick something up. It was early in the morn and I was dressed in my nnightgown.and robe. What he needed was in the garage over head. I got a ladder and climbed up to get it. When I got it I had to stretch to get it pulling my nightgown up exposig my white panties to him climbing down my nightgown caught on something and pulled it up. I started to fall and he caught me.and his hand accidentally went between my legs touching my panty covered pussy . He didn't move it and started rubbing it . It felt so good and hadn't had sex in over a month. He slipped his finger in my panty leg and started rubbig my pussy .When he stuck his finger in I said oh god yes. He said I want some of that and took my hand and took me to the spare bedroom I didn't try to stop him I wanbted it too. He took my robe and nightgown off and laid me on the bed .When he took my panties off he said you have the body of a thirty year old. I'm 5' 2 and weigh 110 lbs I have 34c tities and keep my pussy at a bikini trim. He undressed and when I sawv his georgous cock I could not believe how big and fat it was. It looked 10 inches long and hard as a rock He started sucking my tits and playing with my pussy. I said fuck me now. He got between my legs and rubbed it on my my pussy getting me really wet. I pushed upwards and it started sliding in me . I had never had one over 6 inches and knew it was going to be good. It was taking a lot to get it in me.When it was all in me I came hard and screamed "SO BIG SO GOOD! Oh GOD ! GIVE IT ALL TO ME !. HE STARTED FUCKING ME REALLY GOOD ! He started kissing me and said I've wanted you since high school. . You are well worth the wait. You are so fucking good I said don't stop please you are so good. I wish you would have fucked me years ago . We fucked for so long I was comming over and over again. I did't think he was ever going to come. After what seamed like an hour he started going harder and moaning I'M GOING TO COME ! HERE I COME ! HERE IT IS ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. When he shot it in me. I grabbhed his ass and pulled him in me farther and I screamed YES ! YES ! OH GOD ! GIVE IT ALL TO ME ! DON'T STOP SHOOTING IN ME ! FLOOD ME! And he did we were a mess. ! When he rolled off me I laid in his arms and we kissed. He said I hope this isn't a one time thing. I said me neither. We cleaned up and I grabbed his cock and started playing with it. We fucked again. We have fucked quite a few times since. I was 52 then I"m 62 now and it gets better all the time. I let him eat my pussy now and when he's done I'm really ready for him . All older ladies should let a hung young guy fuck you. You will never regret it. I've let a 19 and a 30 year old have some since . They were awesome but my boy toy is still the best. I can't get enough of him.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Should Have Been A One TIme Thing

But instead you turned her into just another cheating slut. Ruined the story for me. Perhaps if you had given reason for her to cheat it would have been acceptable. Another writer had the husband off fucking young girls and basically ignoring his wife. This guys only failing seemed to be that he worked too hard trying to provide for his family.

Of course in the second chapter she continues to fuck the boy bareback. This goes on for a few months. She doesn't fuck her husband of course, so when the miracle does happen, he knows what she has been doing and throws her ass out. When it comes out that it was Dan, her son kicks his ass and tells her he never wants to see her again. Dan's mother slaps her ex-friend and sends her son off to college with the warning that if he ever sees that bitch again they will cut him off.

So she loses her son, her husband and in the end, all of her friends. She loses the baby because she is just too damn old to carry it to term. She has no skills and has to eek out a living in some minimum wage job. But she can always look back on that several month affair fucking the young man bareback and know that it was all worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
our sons friends

Our son & his friends are all about 30 now but we are 55. I still wish I'd come home to find one of them balls deep in my wife. I really want to see a young hung bang the hell out of her .

Morlan502Morlan502almost 11 years ago
Love the bareback!

Okay, it is a fetish of mine, but I love your bareback stories.... At 58 women have gone through menopause, and are not gonna get preggers, but as with this story, and as several of your other stories are written, they still play up the pregnancy possibility. Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Condoms are for safe sex but the feel of shooting your load directly into a woman's cunt can't be beat!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
We did never understand

how the risk of pregnancy could become a fetish. Beside: We like well writen mature lady, young guy stories, as this one. Thanks for posting.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Can't Wait for Another Chapter

This desperately needs another chapter where Dan is back and bareback again. Then you could really top it off properly by having her son and husband stroll in and catch them in the act. Then when her ass is out in the street and cannot even turn to her son, she can find out if she can get food and a roof over her head out of her boy toys big cock. That would really finish this story off nicely as it needs to explore some consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
make

make her like m ybuddies Mom, she lets all us teenboys fuck her as much as we want she wants bareback onlysays she hates condoms and wants to fuck all the time and likes us setting up gagnbang team and stag,frat parties for her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

very good . turned me on. I need to fuck my girl now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I live in a small town and I have been fucking my friend's mom 3 or 4 times a month, whenever her hubby and my friend are not home. I am now 22 year old and she is 45. She got pregnant and had our baby boy last year, however her hubby thinks he is the daddy, but me and her know differently.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 9 years ago
Great story

That last guy who commented doesn't know what he's missing. Mature ladies are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me?

I'm an old man - still feel young though! Nobody's Mom fucked me in the long ago!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Oh Donna!

Planning to get there before Dan on Thursday night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

I like many other young men have jerked off numerous times to the fantasy of nailing my best friends mom and my mothers friend. How hot would it be to get to fuck them bareback and try to knockup one of these sexy Milf/Gilf hotties. How great would it be to hump a sexy 50 year old conservative housewife/mom doggystyle groping her fat tits in one hand while having her howl in lust to fuck mommy. Like most virile young men blowing your seed into a fertile womb is about marking your territory to say this is mine. Imagine walking down the street with your arm around a pregnant mommy knowing she is now yours calling her mom in public and everyone knowing that the baby is yours.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Older mom goes bareback

Why, how dare she try to become pregnant when she is likely in, around or finishing her change! Good story and more power to stud muffin attempting to give mommy a baby. Guess the following chapters will be just as entertaining, and hope they to deserve a five star rate.

csltcsltover 8 years ago
A New Cuckold

Loved it!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bareback is the only way

My wife was 53 at the time get was fucked bareback by a 20 year old stud. We were out for town for the weekend just doing the bar scene. My wife has a smoking hot body for her age. She was dressed in a nice little black dress with thong panties. We began talking with this young man that was bummed as his date stood him up. After quite a few drinks we were all pretty drunk. Talked turned to sex and ending up going to our motel room. Once in the young man and my wife stated kissing. I watched as his hand slid under her dress to feel her pussy. I got behind my wife so I could unzip her dress. I undid her bra and her dress fell to the ground. By now he was completely naked and I was shock how big his cock was. It must have been 9". Standing in her panties I asked my wife if she really wanted what was going be happening soon. She looked at me and just said "yes". I slid off her panties and watched as he laid her on the bed. He spread her legs and she guided his cock bareback into her pussy. He pumped her for what seemed like hours. He grabbed her ass driving his cock deep in her and then unloaded his sperm in her. He stayed in her until he was limp passionately kissing her. What a night. We fucked after he left. She was like she was 20 again.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
I was in love and lust with so many milfs!

Before I was married I almost always preferred the mothers of the girls I dated. They were much more intelligent and interesting to talk to. Regrettably, I never did have sex with them, but jerked off dozens of times thinking about them. And I have to confess my secret fantasy was to make all of them pregnant, another fantasy of mine!!! Oh Well.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Remember fucking friends mom she was coming out of her pool just walked up to her grabbed bathing suit pulled it down on her.soon I saw her huge tits large nipples sticking out 1 in.plus her thick cunt hair said to her I came to fuck you now I know I like what see.so pushed her on air mattress got on top shoved my cock in her cunt bareback started fucking her hard making her cum then I did unloaded in her cunt.couple weeks go by she told me got her pregnant.that turned me on pushed her on her back ripped off her panties shoved my cock back in her nloaded again.when look at her only 5'4in. 165lbs.she has curves in the right place and her is bleach blonde with dark cunt hair that sticks out 3 iib.goes from top of her cunt to her asshole which I have fucked too.there is even some of my friends and me we gangbang her too put 3 cocks in her cunt one in her ass plus mouth.when she cums she will go wild and we fill her up all at once.she has became our sperm bank plus she been pregnant 6 times with are kids too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

We took turns with friends mom we actually were raping her then gangbanged her so hard her ass and cunt was sore for three days.i made a key to her house we would go inside wait for her she came home from work.once inthe door we grab her rip her clothes go to town on her she be screaming at us no more and we told her your are sperm bank.then i spoke up said Kay you have no rights now you are going to have are kids we want six and she us those six every day we ganfbang her and she has come to letting us fuck bareback now we live in her house make her cum then we unload lots of cum in her

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Wanting more

This is a really good story. It could be a VERY good long series. Seems the writer just stopped.

randduderanddudeover 5 years ago
some good bits!

Nice "deviant", transgressive story . enjoyed the British accent! also that the woman was 58 and still very sexy (so's my lover and she's even older, and for real.) On the not so great side, it seemed a bit long, in need of a thorough edit. And the 8" X 11" cock size....for me not so much erotic as it is ridiculous. And then to dwell on his impossible size so much. Not necessary. The kid was hung like a "race horse". Maybe describe it more closely. Anyway worth the read and got me semi erect off and on.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
To anonymous gangbanging rapist (April 2018 comment)

I sincerely hope you are just a perv writing some nonsense, and not a marginally literate criminal of no use to humanity ( and likely with bad personal hygiene as well,..), you stinker!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 4 years ago
I actually did 3 different sons friends.. but ..Sam... omg what a cock! I wonder if he remembers what "Mrs. B,s cunt did to it?

Ooh qnd devon and trevor! See

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Age

She's 58 years old... (you wrote it)

Pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Age

She's 58 years old

How many 18 year olds f**ck 58 year old women??

encore769encore769almost 4 years ago

fantastic...was one of my fantasies...to be used by one of my son's friends....now that I'm older, I still wish I had tried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My slut mum Winnie

I wen round to my mum's house on her 52nd birthday to drop off her birthday present with my wife. I let myself in as I still had a key and was astonished to find her being gang banged by four black guys who all looked younger than me, i'm 25 but all of whom had big cocks. I felt conflicted. I should have been disgusted at my mum's behaviour but felt strangely aroused until I heard my gorgeous wife Maureen sigh deeply. She then dropped to her knees and took the cock of one of the two guys who wasn't fucking my mum deep in her throat while the other one proceeded to fuck her up her arse which she'd never let me do to her. I left immediately and Maureen didn't return home until the next day. I feel so helpless knowing both my wife and mum are black cock sluts and Maureen has told me that they won't be content until their fuckers have tubbed a black baby up both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what is with the ages?

A 58 year old is not getting knocked up.

There aren't many 58 year old mothers with 18 year old sons. It happens but is rare.

Story is good but switch the ages to make it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mature

Donna you still a hot sexy woman who still out to get your bareback cock

You. Fuck more young men take a nice cock in your tight ass

Like to eat pussy

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

Great story. I gave it 5 stars. I really liked the fisting description and how Donna came all over Dan's hand. The growing of Dan's cock inside her pussy was great as well. Really good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story l gave you 5 stars. Most women have gone through the menopause by the age of 58, l do enjoy the risk of pregnancy as does my wife. This happened back in 2016 my wife was 38 at the time we'd been invited to a friend's wedding. During the evening a guy in his twenty's was dancing with my wife she'd had a bit to drink, l was talking with the bride's father. It was getting late and the lights went down for the slow dancing to start, l noticed he had one hand on my wife's bottom while his other hand appeared to be feeling her breasts.

The bride's father made a few comments about it, as he was talking to me l lost sight of my wife. I made my excuses and got up to see were they'd gone, l found them outside kissing. They guy released my wife once he saw me. To cut a long story short we ended up back in our travel lodge room. On our way there l asked him if he had any condom's as l didn't, he didn't have any either. I tried a vending machine but it was busted. Once in the room we had a night cap the talk soon turned to sex, the young man, my wife and me started undressing.

She got on the bed with me on one side and him on the other, l asked her if it was safe she said it'd be fine after some heavy petting l went first but l didn't cum in her she wanted me to cum in her mouth. As l got off the bed, the young guy got behind my wife as she was on her knees now. He barebacked my wife for twenty minutes bring her to orgasm twice as l got a awesome blow job. After he'd filled her and I'd cum in her mouth we changed places what a night he still keeps in contact with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't usually put moves on an older woman as I'm already in my 40s myself

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Nice fantasy. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At 58, she could be his grandmother, never mind his mom. And it is highly unlikely that his mate is 18 since she would’ve been 40 at the time of his birth. You need to clean up the age relationships. Revise to make it his friend’s grandmother.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 2 years ago

A more plausible set up to the sex would of made the story more believable. Overall nice fantasy. Oh, love the British slang adds a unique English language variation to my American English.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.08.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the basics. Thanks for making the MILF believable n the young man into her body. At 41, I can honestly say that men enjoy my large, natural,soft breasts n appreciate the BBW aspect. With the right young man, absolutely yes! Please write more.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy11 months ago

Good for Donna & Dan!!!

MfkndragonMfkndragon8 months ago

Did he get her pregnant or what there's more to tell

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it. 5 stars!! This has been my fantasy since my early teens, fucking and older woman. Just the thought of shooting my young seed into her mature pussy turns me on!.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

Wow, I really enjoyed it. Especially the woman's dirty talk 😍👍.

roveroneroverone2 months ago

Eleven inches, eh?

If no condom always an alternative....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sounds like my teenage years. The divorcees, widowers and a couple married women passed me around for years. Only had 2 married woman because I didn't know they were married. One spur of the moment and the other didn't tell me and he was never around at all. Some type of photographer. Don't like woman cheating. Usually there's no reason accept ego and selfishness

DxstebbDxstebbabout 1 month ago

Sounds like a fantasy with a postal worker here. Even the names are correct. And to all the naysayers in the comments, at 18, I would have loved to have a chance at a 58 year old. Please keep writing, there are plenty of young cocks getting the relief they need from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous