All Comments on 'My Wife Makes Me Her Cuckold'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

nice entry...well written...I hope you do more similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Subjects such as this, along with cross dressing themes, and gay sex often are uncomfortable for readers but this was very well writen and exciting. Hope you write more on this theme. While I have never engaged in a cuckold relationship, I did find the whole notion exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a lifestyle every married guy is dreaming of.

montywingermontywingeralmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed this very much and envy him his lifestyle.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Nice story and well written. Wish my wife would share her boyfriends(lol).

terricdterricdover 12 years ago
Orgy with 2 cuckolds and blk lovers!

I would love to read about that orgy!!!

bggb29bggb29over 12 years ago
great story

Love to have a wife like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Not bad, having a cheater get what he deserves. Would have been amusing had you'd named the nymphette secretary Monica, the cheater Bill and his wife Hillary. Found it a bit hard to believe how fast Bobby "switched" sides. Meant the wife didn't get to humiliate him nearly enough before he caved, accepted his lot and began to enjoy it. Could have done without the gross out factor of interracial pregnancy, especially since Carrie ended up enjoying that. Alternate ending - Janet orders Carrie to take a trip to Tijuana and work for a sex film company co-starring with a donkey... then send innocent non-wimp husband Sean some DVDs to use as evidence in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK now what?

He cheats she cheats. Why are they still married? Why doesn't he just leave her? She's a bigger cheater than he is. And when the kids stumble upon the stupid adults playing their stupid games? That'll be pretty. Another failure to finish story.

eroticsluteroticslutabout 10 years ago
Loved it Thank you

I have not caught my husband cheating , but

he has watched me suck a strangers cock , it was a great

experience for the both of us , it was more of dare

and just a start for us , but I know one thing

that we both love to read stores like this ,

After reading this story Andy has told me that he wishes that one day

he cold be that guy who says to his wife , Please let me watch you fuck him

thanks again

Erica

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
wow

I will say one thing, you have a damn good imagination. I'm not sure where you got the idea for this story. However, where you decided to stress a point, it appears that within your mind you really believe that any real guy would actually put up with something like this. I know for a fact that any guy I have ever known including myself, as soon as I/they were untied there would be one less muscle bound asshole and woman walking on this earth. because prison or not they would be DEAD. I also know after what she did it would be ruled justifiable in any court. But I guess in your mind the husband must have been a closet fag so he enjoyed what his bitch-slut did to him. Well enough of that, All-in-all I do have to say that you did write a good story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It happens..

I think some of you are totally missing the point of the story, as it is meant for entertainment. I'm sure it has some basis from reality in some way, but its likely a fantasy set forth into literature. I never thought I could enjoy "playing" with another guy, until I met my current wife, especially a black guy! We love it though and we both know where the other will be at the end of the night and never play with anyone without the other being present. It's an issue of trust and true love. . I am 32 and she is 26. She is blonde haired, blue/green eyes, thin with small breasts, tiny waist and a beautiful ass. I always tell her that she is too good for me, but she says the same thing to me! Guys, when you really meet the woman that you're meant to be with, you will have that level of trust and comfort that isn't known to most. Tiffany is the only person to know my deepest, darkest desires and to also want to participate in them with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Instant hard-on. Please write more and turn this into series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Time to call the lawyer

Show everybody what a slut your wife is, divorce her, keep the kids and most of the money. She'll need to move away when everyone finds out what a slut she is. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Never Know

Great story. And I always enjoy the comments your stories elicit. Here's one thing I can share with doubters - you never know. I've been married twice, first time to a loving but sexually conservative woman and now to a loving more adventurous woman. In my 2nd marriage we've had threesomes with women and men, we've swapped for an evening, we've had sex with a Korean (my wife's African American, I'm white), and yes, though "straight", I've been fucked by men several times. See, I think the labels we use are security blankets - situations present themselves and if one is open the labels become meaningless. Call me fag if you wish, I consider myself open for adventure. Advice to some? Relax, you just never know....

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
This is how I dream my wife would be

What a sexy Wife, love how she takes control and forces her hubby to do anything she wants, god how I dream my wife would be like this sexy wife.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
the haters have no imagination

I loved it and wished for another chapter. this was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

In the first place, the minute Eric sticks his cock into Hubby's mouth, he draws back a bloody stump and this whole thing ends. Janet is going to jail. A forced blowjob? You're kidding, right? Then Janet has made a video in which she blackmails Carrie into having sex with multiple partners. No questions. Just illegal. Given the ligature marks on her husband, Eric's missing dick and his testimony, Janet is off for even more jail time. Assault, battery, blackmail, illegal restraint, spousal abuse are just a few of the charges. Even if it doesn't go that way he simply divorces her. The Company is in her name. She has ALL the liability so he just walks away with half of their assets, half the value of the Company and alimony since she's the one making all the money. You see it all the time. A wife divorces her husband and gets half his assets. Well the places are reversed and he's going to get half. And maybe more since she's in prison. This story was simply poorly thought out. I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Some men do not understand but to us who do This is a sweet story. The wife is happy and the husband is lucky to have her.

Adam51Adam51about 3 years ago

The trope of big black cock is really tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would trade places with Eric in a second.

petey377petey377about 2 years ago

another excellent story eric didn't know he was bi but found out & loves it

learning22learning22about 2 years ago

WOW I want to be that cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it i think for more humiliation the name Cucky and sissy could be used, also instead of ass is could be his butt pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a big load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was just stupid. Sometimes you just have to man, admit that you fucked up and move on - lesson learned. Smart men know that. He should have just divorced the bitch and moved on. Terrible ending

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

GREAT STORY

I would love for this to happen to me, except that I wouldn't fuck any of the men who fuck me. I'm strictly a bottom bitch faggot cuckold -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

An excerpt from your story which sums up what I want to be is:

"I want to watch you fuck them. I want you to bring them home for both us. So I can be your cuckold. I'll do what you ask. I'll let them fuck me. They can fuck you and I'll eat their load, please let me cum," I groaned, as she slowly stroked my cock. "And Eric. You want to be his bitch? You want to be his little fag boy?" she smirked. "Yes, please. I will. I'll do what you want. ....... "I'll be your bitch. I'll be your little fag," I said looking up at this man who stood over me, smiling down at me.

That sums up my desire to be my wife's cuckold and to serve all her male lovers.

I'm such a faggot, aren't I ??

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop and Hot! Uh, No! I’m straight. Of course, I’m sure. Straight as an arrow. No, never. Well,…

plasticman29plasticman295 months ago

I loved the story and thought I would love to be the Cuck, It made me so hot,

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

Sorry, but "idiotic" doesn't do this story justice. She's beyond idiotic. Who does the woman want to delight with her revenge? When the man puts his cock in his mouth, he bites with all his might and a bloody stump is left. He then tells the police exactly what happened. Deprivation of liberty and sexual assault and blackmail of the secretary! The video proves it!

And the wife and her accomplices were in prison for a long time. Does the author then want to think about how the divorce goes? I do not think so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous