All Comments on 'Sex with Bhabi'

by doc_on_net

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical pure garbage

Typical pure garbage by and Indian writer; bad grammar, spelling, hard to read, and not worth posting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A little difficult to read in some parts, due to English not being your first language.

I had to google the word, "bhabhi" because I wasn't familiar with the term, but after I knew the word I understood the work a lot better.

A good but sad story, and was entertaining.

I would have liked to have seen more raw sex between him and his sister in law, I think it would have been even more erotic. I thought it was very hot that she was pregnant with his child, maybe that will eventually bring her back to him.

Thanks for the story.

paragon of virtueparagon of virtueover 13 years ago
agree with bigdaddyrich

Your comment was well balancd and encouraging. I read your bio and I wish all the readers on this site were like you. You read for enjoyment.

As to the brave anonymouses 1 and 2, if the only reason you read is to write denigrating comments, stop, desist, and crawl back under the ugly rock you came from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I, too, am unfamiliar with most of the Indian words in the story, but found that the storyline explained the family relations.

It is ironic that Anymous1, who complaints about grammar and spelling, does not know the difference between an & and!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

yukkk....bad english....bad narration......sheer torture to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well experiened and well fucked.

She says she was fucked by 9 guys before getting married. So she was well experienced and should have seduced her brother in law herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sex only sex

I want sex. Relationship any girls or bhabi so call me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous