All Comments on 'Odd Edward'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very nice story

erotic and well written and edited. Just a smooth reading story. Thanks for the erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"He filled my mouth with the sweetest thing any mother can ever taste," his mother said, "her own son's seed."

This is a wonderful tale of motherfucking by a gifted author. The mother's very smart son Eddy, has decided to do what every boy really wants to do, shove his fine young prick up his own mother's cunt. His pal Alf told him he's been plowing his sister's sweet young slit, it's the greatest! So Eddy figures, family fucking sounds like fun, my mom's got a slit too and I've got a dick that could fit up in there real nice! Mom comes home to find her son parading around naked, with his big fat prick sticking way up in the air. Mother is enthralled, she can't take her eyes off what her boy's got jumping around between his legs! Her motherly cunt drools, mommy's got to have that gorgeous young cock up between her legs, pronto! She knows her son's hot young balls are loaded, his warm rich semen sloshing around, just waiting to be spurted up his mother's twat. She sucks off her boy and adores the taste of his seed, but the main event is Eddy sticking his fat young prick up where it's meant to go and unloading his balls up the cunt he came out of. Eddy and his mom discover the old truth: a mother's twat is her son's playground, and they'll be having great family fucks for years as Eddy goes back again and again to make great big puddles in his playground!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before we made love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"And what about pregnancy?" Asks the mother.

" Well, that too......And FYI, I would be honoured to father children with you, if you ever cared to go that far, Mummy."

....bringing me to a shattering orgasm of the kind I hadn't had in years. There have been hundreds, thousands since.

So what happened after the hundreds and thousands of orgasms? Did she get pregnant? They never considered that after all that fucking? A few more chapters needed here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous