All Comments on 'Safe Sex Starts at Home'

by JT_Stone

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really good start to a series, if the author wants to continue this arrangement

I think that mom could lose her inhibitions to where she will fuck her son, or at least I would hope she would.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

Such a good mommy!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
More please!

This story has a lot of potential. I really hope there is more to this.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
great start

can hardly wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moms nudity

mother should be naked. mothers naked body is very important to son specially her ass.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 13 years ago
^__^

Seems like a good story with lots of potential. Pobably a bit rushed though. I'm heading for the next parts right away. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love it

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 11 years ago
Awsome

What a beautiful start to a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story, and...

I love the comment of the reader who wrote "moms nudity." Yes, a mother should be naked in front of her boy, at least from the waist down. The boy has the right to see the wonderful hole between his mother's legs, her mommy-hole, that he was born from, and his mom should be showing him her cunt every chance she gets, when she bends down in front of him to pick something off the floor, or when she's lying on the couch with her legs casually spread, at the breakfast table, while watching TV, whatever. That way, the boy sees his mother's twat when it's closed or when it's wide open and very wet, all the different ways it can be, and he gets to know his mom's twat very well. Naturally, seeing his own mother's cunt--the best thing any son can ever see--makes the boy harder than he's ever been before (maybe he even jizzes in his pants, but he's young, his balls fill up again real quick). What to do with the boy's big hard on and all the semen in his young balls? Dumbass boys make do with inferior cunts or even with a damn kleenex. Yuck. But lots of mothers and sons have a much better idea what to do with it--the boy just sticks his fat cock up the same cunt he came out of--his cock's natural home--slams and pounds it, and finally unloads his young balls up the twat of his dreams. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's creamy sperm belongs.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it! Wished it was longer, though. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

gothicbabe_59gothicbabe_59over 9 years ago
impressive.

impressive.

kudzu41999kudzu41999over 9 years ago
Desperate Measures

The premise seems plausible and I enjoyed the logical steps used to get to the final "climax". Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aggravation isn't entertainment

Reading this story was pretty much like getting the first half of a wonderful blowjob and then having your cocksucker quit on you.

What is it with you authors who simply can't or won't complete a story? What is it that makes you feel that you just have to whet your readers appetite and then leave them slobbering into an empty pizza box, knowing that all the pizzeria's have been closed until further notice? That's for cockteasing whores who like to tease their customers.

Grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
longer storie

I loved this storie but I wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

This is abazing! I never expected to read a story this similar to mine! Except my Mom didn't do it because of the threat of VD. It was because she didn't want me to get a young girl pregnant and ruin both of our lives. I, also, am alergic to Latex and Mom didn't think it wise to rely on the young ladie's word that she was protected. And she didn't want me to become emotionally attached to a girl before I really grew up and got a career started. But the HIV is scary enough to convince a loving mother to take on this task also. So, in a way, my experiences were also considered 'Safe Sex'. Its good to read of other young men who have a Mother this careing. Of course, the hand-jobs weren't suffiicient for either of us for very long. Soon, she needed attention also. Only fair, and it eased her guilt, for she did feel guilt in the beginning in the back of her mind. We soon learned that, besides the safety issue, Mother had much to teach me about sexual pleasure. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes!

You story seem to be more common than you (or I) thinking. My Momma knew just as soon she started seen my stuff on the sheets from the 'wet dreams' that I WOULD be having sex perty soon. It was cause of both reasons here. My neighborhood you can be lookin out the window at any time of day and see high school or even junre high girls with their pregnant bellies, and I got several friends with hiv. Momma jus says 'no girls till you outta college and I'll be your girl here in the house'. She determined I'll go to college and get married someday. She say she wants grandbabies but not till she about 50 or so and the mom damn wellbetter be wearing my wedding rinng. So the deal was no sex with nobody but Momma, no drugs, and no alchohol, and she teach me everytning I'll ever have to know to keep a woman happy and we'll make love as often as I want. Its all good. Bet you didn't know you was wrtitting stories so close to truth did you? Thanks for writing this. I'm sorry about my writing. School aint much here and I don't know about college. I'll have to admit I was undrage when we got together. She spoke to me the 1st time she see stuff in the morning, so I move to her bed that night. She didn't hurt me personally. I could see, even then, that she was worried more about me hav ing my lifr ruined before I got to high school than sexual gratigfication for either of us. Though that came also.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieabout 4 years ago
Helping hand

I loved how you told your story, where mom had to help her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous