All Comments on 'Safe Sex Starts at Home Ch. 02'

by JT_Stone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
So relaxing

just love how you are taking them slow, it sure gets a guy to picture it in his mind....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
good but too short

She needs to fuck him if she wants him to be with her only.

Hand jobs are OK for a start, just to get the first load out of the way in order for him to last longer when he fucks her, but she needs give herself to him completely.

She should surrender herself to him, body, mind and spirit and teach him how to pleasure her. A win-win situation.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

keep it slow like u r going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

More mother's should help their son's. In many situations teens and young men suffer physically and psychologically from not getting female contact. If mother's knew what a great help they can be they would help son's thru difficult times.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Nice follow-up.

They are not going to be satisified with just handjobs. Something else will happen soon.

saturswingsaturswingover 13 years ago
Great job!

You're an excellent writer and that was one hot story.

I'm giving you one thumb and one dick way up.

Well done and hope you keep sharing.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Right...

Right... because David would never be able to jack off on his own. Prediction: this story will end with anal and the mom getting impregnated. Take that to the bank.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 13 years ago
awsome story. she teases and nurtures just right.

keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boring

why mom is not naked?

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Too short, but intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a naive shit...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved the picture in my head of the nightgown barely on while she jerked him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

i love how you take it slow so we can picture it all. it got me really wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
David's got the kind of mother all boys should have

The fellow reader who wrote "very good" has it exactly right. A boy needs guidance and support as he navigates the maze of male-female relations, and the ideal person to provide it is his own mother. David's mom Carol tells him, "Remember our deal honey, if you're horny I have to help you." She says this as she's staring at his fat young penis, which she assures him is "amazing." That's the kind of praise from his own mom that builds all-important self-confidence in a young male. Meanwhile, Carol is cupping and cuddling her kid's balls, such a sweet gesture that shows David how much his mom values what makes her boy a boy. Carol handles his hard young cock with all the care and love that only a mother can have for her own son's cock. At his age, David's a nonstop semen producing machine, and his mom's rapt attention to everything he's got between his legs is driving him crazy. He blows his hot young balls, splattering a tsunami of semen all over the place, including his mommy's voluptuous body. David's spent and satisfied, and Carol glows with motherly pride at having brought pleasure and joy to her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am sure if more mothers nurtured their sons sexual needs this way the world would be a better place. Confident young men with empathy for a woman's needs and the pleasure that comes from meeting each others needs all leads to love and respect and happiness. I love where this story is leading me. It is also very erotic.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a24 days ago

For the promise to be kept and to keep the relationship intact, there must be open, honest communication between mother and son. Finally, who better to teach a son now to please a woman than his mother. If she is a "normal" mother, there would be no embarassment, shame nor lack of empathy due to a lack of experience on the part of the son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous