All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 01'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep up good work

I am looking forward to reading next episode.

NefricNefricover 13 years ago
Great start

Great start, and I love the little voice in his head, looking forward to the rest of the story.

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

Thanks guys =) 3 more chapters are submitted and should be up by wednesday, i'll submit a few more today.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story Line

Cant wait ti see where you take the Story and to see what the Others think of Everyone. Now we have Mikes Opinion what about the Girls?

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
Awesome

That wasan awesome story hoping you keep up with the chapters! Can't wait to read ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 13 years ago
About editing.

I have edited several stories for several writers. This was by far the most interesting and enjoyable. It doesn't get anything but better with every chapter. I really enjoyed working with MentalCase. Throughout the entire piece, he kept a good base line within which to work.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
a very good start

A great beginning to what should be a very entertaining story. You write very well and have introduced an interesting group of characters that I'll enjoy getting to know (as will Mike I assume) over the succeeding chapters.

Your head-hopping during the shower scene between Mike and Emma was jarring at first, but once I got used to it, it was fine. The only thing I would suggest is that when you switch POVs, you start a new paragraph (eg, where you write 'Emma peeked in...", start a new para). Switching POVs in mid-para can be confusing.

formiscuseformiscuseover 13 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to more. I sense inspiration from VertigoJ, but if I'm completely off, sorry! I also like the internal voice - it's a good hook. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - After having read your first five chapters and commenting on chapter 5, I decided to give feedback on the earlier chapters. So I'll try to blot out the later chapters and just comment on this one. I like the beginning with Mike dealing with the voice in his head, his nightmares, and his attraction to his sisters. Before I read the later chapters, I remember thinking that this story has a lot of potential and I love your style of writing - especially the sneaky humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nerd herd... HAH!

Excellent spin up of the story. Shame, visions, psychosis. I'm going to like this one...

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Laughed til it hurt.

Great beginning. Love the voice. Mixing in the humor really adds to the story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Great start

On to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FINALLY I'M NOT ALONE

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Great Start

I saw how many chapters you rote in a few short months and thought Does he sleep? So had to read it and it is fantastic so far. I can't wait to read it all.

CaligrlCaligrlalmost 13 years ago
Very clever...Bravo!

I must say that your third period point of view surprised me at first. I usually prefer a first person POV, as I am more easily drawn into a personal connection with the protagonist. However, your choice to use the voice in Mike's head to play the role of the antagonist is shear genius. I never expected to find this level of clever writing on literotica. I am impressed, to say the least.

The level of background information you have provided us, in such a short amount of time, is also wonderful and only serves to add dimension to the characters you have created. I can hardly wait to begin reading the remaining chapters.

ShawnN1987ShawnN1987almost 13 years ago
Intriguing start

Intriguing story and impressive way to start it. You explain the charcters in a natural way that doesn't seem forced which isn't easy. Your use of the Voice as a 'Devil on the shoulder' brings an interesting amount of dilema and internal confrontation.

Now I feel that I must make some constuctive criticism. The story could be longer but, for a first chapter it will suffice.

Looking forward to reading the rest today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I love the depth of your story. It's sexual but it has a brain as well. Very nicely done.

JapleinVieraJapleinVieraover 12 years ago
Good plot!

Often in long stories, the sex gets tiring and the plot isn't strong enough to make up for it. You're doing a good job keeping of it interesting.

Minor constructive criticism: New vs. knew, your vs. you’re and a few missing quotation marks are slightly distracting. No biggie, though.

Very enjoyable story.

John

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Sure the writing is very good. But this is getting very weird and depraved.

Thats why I'm giving this five stars!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Yay for harem stories

I am reminded of "Tenchi Muyo." That can only foretell good things. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I MISSED SOMETHING?

1. SARAH

2. DANNI

3. BETH

4. EMMA

5. MIKE

6. _________???

suplupsuplupover 12 years ago
@Anon below me

the voice

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The "sixth" is the voice in his head, I'm assuming, though I've only read this first chapter so far.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Quick correction

It's spelled "nerdette." ^^

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
The voice

The voice is my favorite character in the story... so funny.

Tyler_HTyler_Hover 11 years ago
Define Irony

It is, with no small amount of amusement, very difficult to not be stricken by the fact that this story which falls under "taboo" contains within it a household and family that possess more courage, compassion, and genuine love and understanding than a great deal of "normal" households.

Acceptance of the many or the love of a few. I know which one I would choose.

For those who have yet to decide, please, enjoy this marvelous story. You'll have your answer by the end.

always_horny_dudealways_horny_dudeover 11 years ago

this is the sixth time i'm starting to read this series and still find it funny......every story in this series deserves a five star rating (though in my opinion even that is less) not for been erotic or incest but for the humuor that you have so funnily depicted in the form of conversations between mike and the voice in his head......keep up the good work bro.....:)

incestcraze101incestcraze101over 11 years ago
amazing

this story is fucking amazing. please don't stop at 23 just when it is getting so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why do I get the feeling...

That the Author has Wade Wilson's internal dialogue going on for Mike there? I laughed so hard during this one, and I still have to read the rest of the series! Good show with a 5 out of 5 from me. =D

Bob925Bob925about 11 years ago
One of the best stories on this site.

I continue to be amazed at the quality of the writing (characters; story; enjoyment) of some of the authors on this site and this story is up there with the best, easily in my top five stories.

NysoneNysonealmost 11 years ago
Team Danni

"Oh Danni"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reading this again

this has to be the 5th time I have come back to read this story. I wish the author would turn this into a script and send it to a movie company. This would be a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The voice

This story is at its best in the chapters that highlight the voice. The comedy is excellent. Some of the later chapters lose the humor and aren't as good, but overall the story gets top marks for originality and quality.

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Here's to the voice in your head

Okay, nice to know I wasn't alone in having the voice that commands that everything with a pulse (or not) needs a thorough plundering. The laws against incest are starting to become clear though, if everyone had sisters as beautiful as these, who would bother dating? Keep writing and we'll keep reading.

vokunvokunalmost 11 years ago
Again

I'm reading through this for the 9th time now. This is definitely the best story on here. Now if only the next chapter would come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
twin intuition explanation something like this

Quantum entanglement is everywhere and part of everything.Twins are born and in constant contact while their brains and nervous systems are developing. something like a tuning fork happens between many of the atoms and a type of sharing between brain atoms occurs. Different parts of the subconscieus are connected, and maybe not even the same parts of the subconscieus. So twins share weird feelings.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
DELIGHTFUL START

REALLY ENJOYED THE "CONVERSATIONS" WITH HIS INNER SELF.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Back to Chapter 1

I first leaped ahead as you said there was little sex at first, but The Voice was so funny I had to start from the top. Yeah, I'm like everyone else and loving this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never getting boring

Every time in waiting for the next chapter I start again from the beginning. I've list track of how many times and it never gets boring :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Normaly...

I get nervous around 20+ 1 page esq stories, not because i don't like story, this is a erotica site not a porno, don't always need to pump and dump, but my favorite stories on this site are the ones where i read for the STORY not necessarily the sex, and this is most defiantly one of them.

I was actually laughing out loud while reading this, tuning out the rest of the world int eh process, so kudos on a great opening sir, i will now read the rest to see if they are as good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

I like the writing style. It is fluid, and does seem to give great beginning character development. I do, however, think that the inner thoughts of Mike, be they his alternate voice or his own, should all be italicized. I think the author does an excellent job of quoting the alternate voice. So, I feel that Mike's regular inner monologue would be distinguishable when italicized, by not being quoted. I thought the erotic part of the story was erotic, but also written very elegantly. It wasn't cheesy, or all about the sexual act. Again, it was fluid. I say good job, thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uh-oh

Mike is so screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same

Like all the other Anomymous persons, I certainly agree with all three of them, Mike is Screwed, the writing style is amazing and I love the story so far. Havent read the other chapters but, if this continious like this. It almost should be a real paper book. (yeah those old things you know, from paper)

LonewLonewover 8 years ago

this is the third time i am reading this and i still love it great book and totaly agree it should be on paper great plot line and the voice is absoluty my vavorite character

TheFourthHorsemanTheFourthHorsemanover 8 years ago
As always... perfect

This is probably my 6-7th time reading this. Every time I do i feel the same rush i did when I first read it. Thank you for this. Can't wait for the finale.

vishellvishellover 8 years ago
wow!

This may be the 5th or 6th time m reading this, and its always exciting. Awesome writing skills...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC!

You have a great writing style, very descriptive and attentive to detail. It really makes me feel like I'm there observing! Please keep writing, you're off to a amazing start!

CEB19CEB19about 8 years ago
Once again

Once again I'm reading this story, it will be my 2nd time going through this story.

I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fully Awesome!!!

This is THE BEST STORY I have ever read...

QuaternionSoulQuaternionSoulover 7 years ago
Only series I've followed as anon

I followed this story for a long time as it came out, back before I had a Literotica account. It's not only hot from a fantasy standpoint, but also well-written and with good characters and interactions. I remember I kept thinking this should be turned into a novel. My favorite sister was probably Sarah.

BlackIce21BlackIce21over 7 years ago
Big Fan

Like someone else said in your comments, I've been interested in this story since before I made an account. I read up to chapter 21 a few years ago and I see you added more chapters so I decided to start from the beginning. Your story is one of the best stories on this site. I love the characters and i can't wait to follow Mike, his sisters, and that pesky voice in his head again. Thanks for an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what how

right i read this and was like 'that's pretty good'

but then i saw there is 30 chapter

i was like what

cant wait to read the rest

oh way great story well written

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
The characters

Descriptions of Mike and his sisters starts off this fantastic (love) story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read your story a while ago

And I came back to read it again, because I love it. I'm usually not into the incest scene, but this story is perfect. But I just thought it was worth mentioning, never, and I mean NEVER use shampoo as lubricant. It makes it burn when you cum, then the next two or three times you piss it'll burn to. But conditioner works fine. Still love your story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoroughly Amazing Story

Incredibly good story I couldn't stop reading, not a subject I have had any experience despite having 7 older sisters. But so well written it just draws you in a little bit of the sex goes beyond the capabilities of a human being but 95% is believable and the story probably holds together because it feels real. Rather than just continuous sex there is a huge amount of background going on as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

i wish there were more chapterrrrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write another one please

Write another story like this with seven sisters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Starting my 3rd read through!!!

This is my third read through I can’t wait to be finished with it. Such a good story!

cerabuscerabusover 5 years ago
hahah i love this series .

hahah i love this series .. re-read it a few times and always makes me laugh at some of the shit this author comes up with . Like the thought in the guys head and when he wanks off and screams his most hated sisters name .. hahhaa too funny

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago
Mental comedic genius

I laughed so often during this story, the inner voice was spot on diabolical humor. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hello again

Finally rereading this. By far my favorite incest story on Literotica hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying the re-read

Super enjoying this work. Needs a bit of grammar and sentence structure fixing though.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Re Read

The title says it all.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
So I don’t comment on every re-read but Since it’s 5 I might as well lol

Amazing, wonderful, keep going. Danni is my fav character and rereading gets me to see her origins in the series again which is nice.

Potksed001Potksed001almost 3 years ago

This is really funny.

SherlockBond0069SherlockBond0069over 2 years ago

This is one of my all-time favorite stories!!!!! Rereading for the umpteenth time before I start Book 2.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

I don’t usually read stories more than once , unless it brilliant. This story has again drawn me back for not the first, second or third time but this will be my fourth time. What can I say other than this story gets better and better every time I read it..just like the previous comment below this too is one of my all time favourites..

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Wait!? I'm late to this, but: Doesn't everyone have that voice in their head? Asking for a friend.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

This is the first story on Literotica that I am reading for the second time. When I'm finished, I could probably write down a few things I didn't like or whatever, but I won't. The story really is perfect just the way it is. There is something about these types of scenarios that just pulls me in. Lust at First Sight, Harem Sisters, Threads: The Island and this story. All consist of one guy and multiple female main characters. Hopefully, I'll come across more that are of this quality. 5 Stars without hesitation. Definitely my favorite story on the website.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Reading again, forgot how good it is

Still 5/5

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

The mental dialogue is fantastic! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

The internal dialogue is fantastic! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could you fix the series page so that the book 2 chapters are correctly ordered. New readers are dumped into the middle of the series rather than the end. If they're not careful, the also get some spoilers in the summary

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is a very good start on what appears to be a good story. Keep it going and don't disappoint me!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 2 months ago

Ah, yeah...he wants the one he thinks he will NEVER have!! But, you, I can tell there is a plan here, and Em is gonna be part of that!!

Harem story, coming up!!

Five**5**Stars...Yee-Haw!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💫💫💫💫💫💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8256 Followers
News: 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn in literary form. Take it easy, okay? The world sucks ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES