All Comments on 'A Tale of Forbidden Love Pt. 01'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

I loved this story and the voices are perfect (especially Ravenfox).

TibxoTibxoover 13 years ago
Obviously Christmas has come early this year.

'A Tale of Forbidden Love' is already a highly erotic story and now it is being made into an audio. RavenFox is very very good.

lucluvlucluvover 13 years ago
A Tour de Force Effort

This is the all-around, most complete effort of any Literotica Aural story I have heard up to now. A sizzling plot line, sound effects, background music, a multi-actor cast (M&F!) and excellent production values. Kudos to mejau71 for a superb beginning to a hopefully many part storyline. The multi-talented Ravenfox is always a treat to the auditory senses. The only minor quibble I have is that BG's voice, when speaking regularly, sounded too mature to me (too deep, perhaps?) for an 18-year-old, although it was just right when the character was "excited".

I, for one, am looking forward to A Tale of Forbidden Love Pt. 02 (and hopefully beyond!).

A definite 5 out of 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
low sound effects

without a doubt it is one of the most amazing stories i've heard. but it wud have been totally awesum if the illustration sound is not so high than the moaning ( the sound effects)

ShinigamiArosShinigamiArosover 13 years ago
Great story

Omg! I loved this story. And I liked the guys voice. Nice choice. Plz make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mind blowing!

very engrossing story line,,,caan't wait for more and more installments!! thank you

EnechEnechover 13 years ago

WONDERFUL! It was "A Tale of Forbidden Love" that got me interested in the "mother-son" genre in the first place back in the day. Although I would neither condone nor engage in actual incest, stories of romance between a mother and son that culminate in conceiving a child out of their love for one another is, hands down, my favorite type of erotic story. In fact, I rarely waste time reading stories that do not end in that way. You have spoiled me, mejau71. Please add the additional audio to this story soon, because AToFL is one of my all-time favorites, and to actually hear it is awesome. Please don't leave your fans waiting long. Look forward to "hearing" from you. ____Your friendly neighborhood fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Amazing. Made a huge mess, but you were so delicious!!!

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
Amazing erotica

i dunno how many times i have listened to this great piece of audio erotica and the number of times i masturbated even as i am typing this comment im still listening to it and you know wat in my workplace with all my colleagues around me its so fucking erotic i believe that there is nothing more wicked as well as sacred than a mom son incest mmmmmm its so exciting and the slow build up the seductive voice cant keep myself from cumming mmmm

NikoyaNikoyaabout 10 years ago
loved it

Loved it, the ravens fox voice is a major turn on, so was the mans voice...loved the background voices, the panting, the moaning, all the sound Great job..n it made me cum real good.

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyabout 9 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

I Liked this and the content of the story thereof . The way it was tailored to keep the people liking it was interesting and it was a very hot story and I am going to listen to the rest of the chapters on here. This was very good thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oldie

Indeed. I also picture an old grey women reading this from a sheet of paper while her oldie grandpa husband editing some sound effects on his 1998 computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moms gorgeous wide hips. .

I don't I remember the night I first had intercourse with my mother. I was quite young and had been regularly sleeping in her bed since her estrangement from my father. We had been asleep in the spooning position to awake with me in her and fucking .I well remember my first orgasm with her and the delicious feeling of the hard nub of her cervix as I shot in her. Maybe she was a bit grey but so what .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
virginity

NICE!!!!!

suggestion: david should have falsely mourn losing his virginity to sexy woman and shannon describing her more of her victory of conquering his virginity!

washdog10washdog10almost 3 years ago

I read the story before it was converted to audio and it was one of the best stories I have ever read in any genre and I wish I could have it in writing again. You are a great writer and I love all of the stories you have posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a very erotic and fascinating story.

chieftwochieftwoover 2 years ago

Great story and wonderful performance. I eagerly look forward to the next portion.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

I love it so far. Beautifully done!

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Wow! Didn’t know where this story was going. Thought it was going to end up in role playing. Great twist and turn! On to Part 2! Five stars!

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

can't wait to hear pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

david should have gotten her pregnant at the first blast of his sperm into her womb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous