All Comments on 'Hotel Panties'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
72slik72slikover 13 years ago
good one

that was a great story, love her little red pantys getting soaked by him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love that, one of my fantasies too

I have often had that scenario where I ran out for muchies in my boxers, always wish something like that happened to me

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Wild times after dark.

I saw your standing offer on your bio, any takers. One reader related story guess that's next.

Hot writting Thanks. Hits the spot...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Short but hot!

We can only wish to find our own sweet thing in red panties that will play with us. Great fast paced story with a happy but sad ending, happy they masturbated each other and he got her panties, but sad he had to finish his report Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Encounter

All short hotel stops should be so nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great story! I wish sometimes that I could spend more time at a hotel for a chance experience. One time I did the same as most people it sound s like and went to the vending machine on my floor that was very near by wearing a t shirt and panties hoping to be seen by a female. I have a panty fetish and like to wear them at times under my clothes:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy and erotic story. Very entertaining.

Masterchief2022Masterchief2022almost 2 years ago

I LOVED THIS STORY !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story and the fact it could be very realistic and happen to anyone. I also tried to get “caught” wearing pantyhose to the vending machine near my room. I had a T-shirt on with shorts on over nude colored pantyhose hoping to run into a female and for her to a least notice and smile at me acknowledge that I was wearing pantyhose!

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

What way to go...er, cum! I LOVE panties. She would have seen me wearing mine when she turned around - and they likely would have been prettier and/or sexier that hers. I wonder what that would have done for the situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
531 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...