All Comments on 'Little Black Bikini'

by al_Ussa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good One!!

In a sequel, have daddy fuck her up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I thought this was great!

Please continue - and please don't ruin it by having them get caught. Is she aiming to bed her brother, too?

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 13 years ago
Hot and saucy!

The forbidden fruit of a father and daughter always makes for a great story, and yours is an excellent example. I especially like the Goth angle (love them Goth chicks). If you do a sequel (or ten), I'd suggest adding descriptions of her Gothic clothes, bedroom, music, make-up.... for some (like me) that would be very erotic.

Anyway, great job, and thanks!

alemanalemanover 13 years ago

As a father who has lusted after his own daughter I can say that this one got me going. Please post a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely craptastic!

I thought the story was a bit rushed, literally. Hey dude! What's with the use of the world literally? Everyone knows that when you get out of the water that you are dripping wet. You do not have to say it literally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
everyone knows that lots of boys get hard thinking about what their mother's got between her legs

What this excellent story shows is that girls too, like Lisa, get very wet thinking about what their father's got jumping around in his pants. And fathers too, like Lisa's dad, are very interested in that adorable little coochie their baby girl's got coyly hidden from view. A father thinks of his darling girl's sweet innocent pink vagina and how he'd love to mess it up with his big scary daddy-dick, just fuck the living shit out of it till his baby walks funny for a week. That's what plenty of daughters'd love for their daddy to do to them. Dad shoves his fat veiny cock up his baby girl's tight little twat, gives her the hot incestuous fuck she, and he, deserve, and ends up blowing his heavy loaded daddy-balls and shooting his little princess a huge dose of some of the same sperm that made her. A father's penis and his baby girl's vagina--a perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definately a sequel needed

And in the sequel the Father should impregnate his own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

As I had a once in a life time experience, a one timer on the sofa with mine. Never will I ever forget the feeling of entering your own daughter with the pasion of both father and lover..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Living the Dream as some fathers never have the Hot little daughter like that so they instead lust after their friends or the babysitter (had one of those)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the Goth angle of the story.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 1 year ago

Short, sweet - nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous