All Comments on 'A Hole in the Wall'

by t2u1ck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bondi

I had been to the beach at bondi,then walked around the rocks,there are 2 outdoor showers attached to a wall.I was showering and i looked down there was hole and a finger was poking through the hole.i moved over,looked throughthere was an open mouth,so i put my cock through and my cock was sucked beautifully,i got so hard and then i came,the mouth took it all and then licked me clean.I turned to get out of the shower and a guy,walked over,pulled his speedos down and stuck his cock through the hole.I have showered there often and have even been on the other side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i love cock text chris 22 yrs blond guy text me uk 0780 9616435

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Sam, my friend

Are you sure you can wait until next Friday ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
College Experience

After being at the college pub I was going to meet up with my Dad to get home and so having had a few beers, I went to the washroom that was right around the corner from my locker. The last thing I was thinking about was gay sex and I was sitting on the can when someone entered the stall next to me. I thought it was weird because the washroom was empty and there were plenty of stalls to choose and this guy chose the one next to me. There were no holes in these stalls. Anyhow after a few minutes a note came under the stall with a pen, my initial reaction was WTF, all the note said was "do you want your cock sucked?". I had not had to many sexual experiences at 19 and I had been drinking and for whatever reason, I din't say no but wrote back on his note saying "now and here?" He wrote back, don't worry it's double doors and you can hear someone coming before they come in. I then consented on his note and he then whispered for me to get on my knees and put my cock under the stall. I did and was treated to one of the most exciting mind blowing cums of my life. This guy knew how to give blow jobs and lick balls and pleasure a guy. It was because of this experience that I now read these stories and fantasize about actually being the one giving a blowjob to a guy under a stall. This was 30 years ago, maybe one day I can try sucking a guy off.. I know I would let a guy do it to me again as it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I think this is why I am orally fixated now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was 18

I had made it to the toilet before the damage to the back of my briefs got too serious. I was breathing a sigh of relief and cleaning the damage when I saw a finger poking through a hole in the partition and a guy inviting me to suck him off. I got on my hands and knees and sucked what came through next. I had sucked off some of my school friends but never someone anonymous like this. After he came he thanked me! I pulled up my partially soiled underpants over my slightly soiled shirt tail, sat back on the toilet and had a wank. One way or another it had been an interesting half an hour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

Hole in the wall is just so anonymous. I have done it several times through my life and loved it each time. I found my local pool was a good spot. A good number of cubicles had bore holes. When i was in my teens I thought they were just for watching the guy next door change but the first time I met another mans eyes and then his cock appeared I was gob smacked. Nervous as hell I tried it and loved it.

I can also relate to anonymous who soiled his pants prior to the event. I once did it with a lump in my pants and it served to make it even more exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Toilets

My first experiences were in toilets...no words were ever spoken, it was a tacit understanding of why we were there!!.....the excitement was and is palpable( even now ).... When I was 22 I moved to a new town just like the writer and had to discover where the best places were...happily I found that the local beach had many places men met....it was a Sunday afternoon in winter when I chanced upon a remote toilet block and had a look inside..empty! Feeling a bit letdown I continued to walk for an hour, then retraced my steps - passing the toilets on my way back I noticed a car was parked nearby ( it wasn't there on the way out ) ...being curious I walked back into the toilets and saw in the fading light, 2 men standing at the urinal - one of them jumped a little as I entered and as I approached I saw that they had their cocks out and they were both hard and looking embarrassed I just smiled and told them not to worry about me.....

They introduced themselves as Ken and Adrian adding it was one of the few places they could meet.....I sympathised with them , telling them ( truthfully ) I had been caught with a man in my home town a couple of years earlier and I was always vigilant since that time( that was my chance to tell them I was bi )

Ken said he had been into men since his teens, but his wife didn't know...Adrian was openly Gay and they worked together.. I said it was nice they had regular meetings and did they mind if I stayed?

They were at ease with me and were stroking each other as we talked so it felt right I pulled my own cock out of my pants and stroked too...Ken was complimentary about my cock ( just over 8 inches and quite thick ) and asked if he could touch it ...of course I said yes!!

We had a wonderful jerking session nod I even got to suck them both a little before we left...we have met together ..and singly since ...and Adrian has fucked me a few times

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My first experience under the stall was at 19, it was very similiar. A note under the stall that said I want to suck you. He was on the floor. I knell on the floor and put my cock under the wall. It felt so good with my cock fully in his mouth. I came very quickly and it was a flood. I had not beat off in over a month. After that I look out forward to future times times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous