All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 21'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this story

hope this story never ends.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
More

Please keep it comming

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Good chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT

This is better than any other story here,it feels real.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Very Good

I am so enjoying this story and how she develops as a person and how the relationship between her and Jeff and his family continues to grow. What an enjoyable read!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

a story of two people who are learning what love is, one from the stanf point of the unappreciated and the other from a cold and money who is only seen for the outside and position, hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still good

This is my all time favorite feel good story. A beautiful young lady learning how a family should be when money and image is not the focus of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent story clear flow and no fuss...

good to see that at least somebody on this site is interested in romance and developing relationships rather than wham bham thank you maam. Keep it going. I would love to see the family be a little more involved as well i.e. Ashley's and not just Jeff's. Keep it coming as soon as possible please. tired of waiting....

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Interesting People

Well developed and unusual;

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this writing is amazing

I see so much of myself in this. It helps me take a look at myself and opens my eyes in a number of ways. I really enjoyed you choice of the gift of Heifer International. I actually have seen some of the people who received the gifts that keep on giving from Heifer Intenational. I never would have thougth of giving a giftlike that to my spouse but it would certainly be well received. What a dumb nerd I am. Thanks for waking me up on that point and several others.

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 13 years ago
My favorite chapter in this amazing story

As I eagerly await new chapters, I went back to read the whole story again, and I just have to leave a comment here to say that this is my favorite chapter in the whole tale (so far, anyway)!

Love the thought and emotion put into the gifts on both sides, and the impact when she realizes the meaning of their gifts for her.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story but...

Its a really good story and well written but its a little hard to read cause you break it up into such small chapters. I feel like everytime i read a conversation i have to go to the next chapter.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
This is a great story ...

... and I'm enjoying the hell out of it, and look forward to more. However, as someone said many chapters ago, I feel like I'm reading it one sentence at a time. I'd much rather have a single 89-page story than 89 single-page stories. It's a hassle moving to the next chapter so often, at least on my iPad.

goalie52goalie52over 9 years ago
Thank you

I cannot find the words to express my feelings about this story. I guess that she said it best, Thank You!"

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Loving it !!

Amazing story so far! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short

Your work is fantastic but I feel you took a misstep when you switched to 1 page chapters. Your story was done so I could read it without any waiting period but would have like entries to be 3 to 5 pages so the story flowed a little better. With that said I rated every chapter a 5.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Several of the earlier chapters were too short, or ended awkwardly. But with the last 4 or 5, it hasn't bothered me at all that they were so short. Just a succession of wonderful ideas and tender moments. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

back to humdrum, creating problems where there is no need ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a very touching chapter.

You can find a lot of racy, one themed, stories with the author get in and out too soon.

This story, I feeling like I’m a friend of Jeff and Ashley, thanks for letting be a part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous