All Comments on 'Safe Sex Starts at Home Ch. 05'

by JT_Stone

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Good to see he finally got his cock into her

I think maybe she will get what she needs a lot now, a young hard big cock in her pussy.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
she needs to go to the barber to get her pussy shaved

Please take her to his barber so that she can get her pussy shaved in a men's barber shop

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please...

Learn the difference between lie, lay, lying and laying.

This was a disappointingly bland climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Short

Your tale is good, but I can't be bothered with nibble size bites. Why not do a proper chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes

Such a good mommy...not only sucking his cock but finally taking him into her hungry cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

Please write more of this story. You can't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good job

she was a horny slut from the start she knew she was going to fuck him hell i would of to

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 13 years ago
Way too short!

Could have been much better!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
-__-

The story and the plot could have been exploited better. It felt too rushed, particularly this last chapter. Anyway, I hope you keep writing and improving. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

the final chapter is a bit rush, but the overall grasp of characters are great, very vivid writing, keep up the good job, man! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Felt a little short changed on this one. like it could have gone longer.

dirk2411dirk2411over 11 years ago
Delightful!

A purrrrrrrrrrrfect 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a truly great series!

David is a big strong boy, and his mother loves him to pieces. The very first time she sees the very big fat prick her boy is toting, her motherly cunt drips like a faucet. David of course is thrilled to his toes by his mother's love of his young prick, as any son would be. Step by step mom shows him he'll never have to jerk it again--mom harvests all the rich warm sperm in her boy's big balls--first, using her firm motherly hand, then her warm motherly mouth, finally and best of all, her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that David came into the world from. The boy eases his stiff prick up his mom's incomparable cunt and instantly he knows he's back home, where his big stiff dick is safe and protected and loved. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, jamming his cock up his mother's mommy-hole again and again, pounding his mother's cunt, plundering it, pulverizing it, as mom cums like crazy. Finally, the boy unloads his hot young balls up into his mother, shooting her a great big twatful of his potent young sperm. Mother and son smile at each other and gently kiss, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mommy's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read the whole series

But I waited until the end of this story and came with them. God it was good. Not too long but enough of a "we shouldn't be doing this" to really get me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINALLY

A good story. The only problem is that it took too long for David to fuck his momma. Now that he's finally fucked his momma, have her get pregnant with the first of many children. Since she no longer has a husband the mother and son will most likely have to move to an artea where they are not known to have their "family".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So good. Looking at a foto of my mother as I read ths. This is almost exactly how she and I got started. Write more please.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot but way way too short. If he was going to finally fuck his mom, it needed to be longer and way more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with Sex4lf57's comment. You finally got us to the main course and ran out of food. You were plenty descriptive with the wet nitie in the shower... but who fucks wet nities? What would it feel like on my a cock to slide up into one?

Our mother was absolutely ZERO sexy in every imaginable aspect but she gave me a very pretty and fuckable sister that I grew up fucking the living shit out of her from when I was almost twelve and she was about to turn eight.

We lived in the country and were poor as shithouse rats. I'd stolen a bag of hard candy from the store and hidden it under my coat till we got home. (we NEVER got treats like that from our worthless parents) Later, we were home alone when my sister saw me eating a piece of it. Naturally, she asked me for a piece of my candy. I'd reached puberty and had been jerking off and cumming for a couple of months and had been told about fucking girls in their pee holes so I told her that she could have a piece if she'd let me push my pee pee into her pee hole for a few minutes. She was eight. What did she know? and she wanted a piece of my candy so she agreed. I got the Vaseline and put some on my cock while she sat on the edge of my bed and took her panties off. Her pussy looked like a ripe peach. I put a big daub of the Vaseline at her pussy hole and stepped right up to her. The height was perfect. My cock was right at her pussy hole. I put the head right against the hole and then took hold of her hips and pushed hard, like I'd been told that I'd need to because pussies were tight. My cock went right up into her, broke her cherry and made her cry. I pulled it out because she was crying and said it hurt bad. I gave her one of the small pieces of candy and I ate one of the big ones. Two or three hours later, she asked if she could have another piece of candy. Well, she earned a big piece of candy that time. My cum was leaking out of her pussy while she was enjoying the candies sweetness. She earned another piece of candy a short while before our parents got home. I'm glad it was a big bag of candy. I fucked her for over two weeks before it was gone and, by then, had swiped two more. I really didn't need the candy anymore to fuck her but we both liked having a piece of candy after fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mommy Love

AWESOME!!! MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally!

You took your time about getting to the main event and then it was cut off too quickly. You didn't even describe her pussy to us readers. You spent four chapters building up (lamely) to her giving in to herself and then the moment ended with penetration. The buildup even to oral sex was drawn out too long. The previous commenter about fucking his eight year old sister is probably true. When poor and living in a rural area, sex is entertainment that doesn't cost much. He probably did his mother, too, as I did and still do. But you need to work on your delivery. If you have more stories posted on this site, I'm pretty sure I don't want to read them. Good luck in developing your skills. Think about this, I have read several negative comments here so if you pay attention to your readers you might want to rethink your style. The story is good, but told badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I shouldn't think I would...

Don't get me wrong. I make love to my mother as often as I can. So, I have no problem with an incestous relationship. However, I wouldn't force my dick into her throat or slap her bottom - unless she asks me to - and then I'd have to think about it. Further, I should think I would stop immediately no matter how horney I am, if mother ever said 'no'. It is every woman's right at birth to say 'no'. Even more so than voting or any other right a woman may lay claim to have. Those are political and civil rights. This is a birthright. So, no, I do not like this. Besides, there is too many pages of 'will she, won't she. Too much wanting to, but not to cross that line. And he is the son and shouldn't take charge, she should set the limits for them as well as for herself. She needs to be in control. She needs to trim herself up, whether she wants to completely shave or wax, she needs to at least groom herself. If she likes and appreciates his shaved balls, if she appreciates his toned and trim physique, and she realizes that he has or will someday see her naked she should take some pride and care in her appearance. To put it bluntly, IF she accepts him as a potential mate she needs to keep herself worthy of his attentions.

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
amazing

Oh god, how I came during the reading of this. I loved all 5 stories JT - thank you xx

Love Carmella

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

A very sensual story. I'm glad they finally got to have fun together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

I hope he knocked her up and the love story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Step Mom

My step mom would wear provocative sexy sleepwear when coming into my room in the mornings to wake me up for high school, knowing full well that I already had a big raging morning hard-on. She'd tease me by sitting on edge of my bed with her exposed thighs crossed, looking at my hard-on bulge. I'd always jack off after she'd leave the room.

wednesdayite72wednesdayite72over 3 years ago
Good story

The story is well written and the build up was well paced. The only thing I will say is that the chapters are too short and could be combined to make a longer read. Also maybe you could major more on the relationship between the mother and son.

Still have you mainly 4 stars for the chapters.

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 2 years ago

I loved the teasing in the first four sections of the story and the ending had me almost needing to reach down and stroke myself. Keep writing and you will have a ton of fans.

Droghelia84Droghelia84about 1 year ago

That was an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually don't read stories with multiple chapters but these were short and each one could have been double the length with multiple events. I hope you add some more chapters to this. I think I gave four stars to the 1st chapter4 but all the rest were a solid five!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply beautiful and erotic.

Grouchy11Grouchy116 months ago

Great story and so sexual. Lucky David

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 month ago

All I kept reading was David, Carol, he, she, he, she. You could be forgiven to mistake them as two completely unrelated people just randomly hooking up. Fucking idiot, first learn what the basic difference between bland adult fiction and incest infused erotica before churning out such pile of cowdung.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a24 days ago

As one who has no probem with mutually consensual incestuous love in real life, it is pleasantly surprizing to find incestuous love existing between adults without alcohol, force, fear or guilt. I wish the author had continued this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous