All Comments on 'Don't Make Me Late'

by justjohn1013

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Keep them comming!

DehviantGirlDehviantGirlover 13 years ago

I really liked this piece. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because being the deviant I am I wanted to hear the narrator cum. Would have make it perfect.

Liked the story, liked your voice, liked everything about it.

More, yes - more would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Ohh, you can make me late any time! (But I agree that hearing you come would have added to it. It's an aspect I've enjoyed very much in other narrations.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

After something like this, I 'd just take the day off. Sex comas are valid excuses for work, right? Seriously though, this is pretty amazing. You have a very gifted mind and a throughly pleased woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy

While I'm not a fan of anal per se, I thought this was hot. Love your voice and the way you describe what you're doing. Huge turn on.

Hope to hear more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

your voice is such a turn on, makes me wet. you are very good with words!

KikishoesKikishoesover 11 years ago

Damn...this story reminds me of when my hubby and I were newlyweds and would skip work to fuck.

I liked the "back door " action. So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy as Hell, But I Have Requests

John your voice is soo ducking sexy. I don't know how you're so good at this.. When I listen to you, I can feel myself melt as your voice envelops me like a blanket making me feel hot, and resonating in my ears and over me, making me feel like you're right here. I've listened to most of your audio and love the moaning and emotion, and the way you make it sound like the most appealing thing in the world, instead of a selfish boy just sticking it in and and squirting like other writers write. To me all he other male audio voicers have a voice that's a turn off. You don't know how relieved and satisfied I wass to find your sexy voice. I just wish so, so badly you didn't have anal licking. I just pretend it's pussy eating instead, but that part sets me off. If you take requests, I would absolutely looooove for you to make an audio centered on bondage.

SensualfemaleSensualfemaleover 6 years ago
I liked it but

I felt it ended a bit abruptly.

AtwistedkittenAtwistedkittenalmost 5 years ago
Just loved this

I miss my train no problem

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

I’d never get out the door

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous