All Comments on 'InTENcity'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.....

.....

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
so she...

...is not very good at making love with her husband. And ... no that is pretty much the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

Nice story and well written. Too bad the husband lost interest in having sex with his wife. She deserves to be loved and why she turned to Rob. Maybe he will provide her with children which she truly wants. Quite an interesting tale. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring and predictable.

Yawn, just another slut wife / stupid male effort. No tension, no surprise just plain boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don's seed was infertile?

How did she get pregnant to suffer the miscarraige? Sorry, but overall, not a very good story. So she becomes a faithless slut but there is no edge to the story. She suffers no consequences. Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CRAP...

OLA...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ditto to :another cheating wife ..bla bla bla"

Some of you wimp writers would do well to start writing for Disney. You are so transparent so is whore, slut ,skank wife..Don't write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story! More like this please!

Keep writing stories like this. There was a very strong current of reality in it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I truly believe that when a storyteller of your caliber...

...posts redundant pieces of creative writing it is a sign that you are played out, no ideas left,nothing to see here folks, move along now. Read "Surprise Honey" posted this very night to see a less hackneyed and even more poetic description of Ice cube love.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Short!!!!!!

If she lost a baby who got her pregnant????? If as you said her husband was infertile????

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Another for the trash heap

Just a piece of shit to be flushed down the toilet of literature. Not even clost to good unless you are a cock sucking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so when's the divorce

I mean, if she is so complete with Rob, why not leave her husband? They have no children and are unlikely too and at no point does she mention how much she loves her husband. So, I'm just wondering when she will leave her husband and marry Rob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage.

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Divorce.

Such a simple thing to do. You love and fuck someone else other than your marriage partner? without his or her knowledge? You go to a cheap lawyer and get divorced. You split everything 50/50 you then marry the lover you were currently fucking and when you get tired of that person you do it again. Many women do this. Someone I know has been married 4 times and she shows no sign of stopping. That is what this wife should do. Divorce her husband and make a clean break of it. I am sure the husband will understand.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
ANON - Don's seed

That pretty much says it all. Contradiction in the story. Do we really believe the Bull will marry her and be a good Dad for the kid after she gets preggers and divorced? SURE!!!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're Kidding - Right?

She miscarries with a husband who os infertile? Is her reak name Mary?

No excitement with her husband, because he isn't capable of getting her pregnant? They're young and there isn't any thrill?

Explain how they married in the first place and if they really weren't sexy screwers in the beginning, now she hot to trot...huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is how I started cuckolding my husband

My hubby's pal from the service stopped by to visit on his way home. Hubby, as usual, drank too much and fell asleep, where Tom and I drank just enough to get horny. Before I knew it, he was sucking my tits and fingering my cunt. I got so wet! Tom was a hunk, and I'd never wanted anybody so badly in my whole life. He told me to straddle the coffee table, and soon I was coming like the proverbial freight train.

We'd been trying to get pregnant, but I think a war injury caused my husband to become sterile. At the time, we were young and told not to worry and to wait a year before even going to the doctor. But trying to get pregnant every month was taking a toll on our sex life. As it turned out, Tom knocked me up that night, and we've been cuckolding Hubby ever since. Tom took my anal cherry and we each go "out of town" and push the envelope publicly. I never wear underwear around Tom and am always wet for him. He has given me two children, and Hubby is clueless. It makes the sex incredibly hot, knowing I will feed Tom's sperm to my Hubby, later that night.

We think that maybe cuckolding sex is hotter, and if I divorced Hubby, that we probably wouldn't make it as husband and wife, but Bull and cuckoldress works quite well! Besides, Hubby loves the kids, and they're quite attached to him. I think cuckolds make excellent fathers, because they're thinking with parts of the brain other than the one that manages their cock.

Katie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It fell short.

I was hoping that Rob had arranged it for her and was going to be come a full blown cuckold, but no this is not one of your best as it could have been so much better.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Awake

Whores never sleep, they just cheat. Why even be married?

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

Last year she had gone through the pains of suffering a miscarriage; it was then that they decided to take their problem to a physician. Tests had been done on both of them, and the result had been far disturbing from what either of them had expected – Donald’s seed was infertile.""""" ?infertile??? How did she get PG in the first place?? I guess the tooth fairy was the _ _ _ _ _ _, in the wood pile? One has to be pregnant, to have a miscarriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1233 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!