All Comments on 'Sleeping Beauty'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
sh60fhsh60fhover 13 years ago
Wow!

Sexy has no color. Thanks for the great cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy Liquid Audio Gold!!

Great that your back and seducing me again with that voice of yours, as for your race/color only important on your drivers license.

Thanks for the background info anyway.

I only care that you understand how much I like your audios and your very pleasing voice.

You rock girl!!, until your next posting Whiskey1965

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Princess, the motivation that moved you to share a part of you, to let us know something that doesn't matter in the first place, only made me adore you more. Your voice definately puts me over the top, adding to the amazing desire to want to listen to you even longer. Wanting to experience you is a given, exploring your body, tasting you, making you cum over and over; at the same time you making me cum also. Hearing you say daddy, knowing you will be off to school and me off to work, I would look forward to the time we are together again; looking forward to the time I can again wake my princess. You are definately amazing!! mmm.

REMacSoundREMacSoundover 13 years ago
Delicious audio

She has such a wonderful voice...So delicious and exciting. Great story.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 13 years ago
Delicious!

A great audio! So warm and sweet! So naughty and sexy! Welcome back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm listening now :) But all I can say is cannot wait to hear you as

my Snow white ;) .. Always come back to this site just to hear your stories

and was waiting for this :)

I'm glad you were able to get around to doing it :D keep up the great work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SO GOOD!

Your erotic audio candy and I love the way you craft these sexy tales, mmmm looking forward to your next one and the effect it has on me!

Thanks for sharing doll. xxJames

leevineleevineover 13 years ago

Great listening pleasure. Love, love your stories and your voice. This one was delicious. Without realizing it I listened to it at just the right time of day. It was a half-hour before my alarm went off. I had just enough time to listen to your story while stroking myself before my alarm clock broke the mood. I'll be sure to listen to this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So.. a black girl is fantasizing about only white guys...

Thats kinda messed up. Nothing wrong with interracial stuff, but ONLY pale, pink guys? Thats...wrong somehow.

WarmMilkWarmMilkover 13 years agoAuthor
In response to "Anonymous"...

Since you couldn't be bothered to leave an email, I'll respond to this nonsense here.

"Thats kinda messed up. Nothing wrong with interracial stuff, but ONLY pale, pink guys? Thats...wrong somehow."

Wrong? Hmm, it's wrong, is it? Would it be equally wrong for me to fantasize only about black males? Or if I was Caucasian, would it be just as wrong to fantasize about other Caucasian males? I don't want to be rude, but your comment is laughable.

And really? The men in "Teatime" and "How I Met My Master" are both Asian. Pay attention.

But go ahead, please. Feel free to explain to me how "wrong" I am.

theognistheognisover 13 years ago
*****

Five stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars, pretty lady

The best type of women.

The ones men love.

SilkenvoiceSilkenvoiceover 13 years ago
Sounds like dulce de leche would if you could hear it :)

Sweet, so sweet. A wistful and erotic story well-told. I'm a picky listener and I really enjoyed this! The sound quality is excellent, as is the pacing, and I actually enjoyed your voice. A lot of those baby-girl voices annoy me but yours doesn't :) I look forward to going back and listening to more of your work.

BoomLikeThatBoomLikeThatover 13 years ago

Possibly my favorite audio from you yet, and there's some stiff competition. Your voice, your words, and your exclamations of pleasure are all gorgeous. I'm always excited when I see a new audio from you, and as usual, you did not disappoint. Thank you for sharing.

(Oh, and anyone who thinks otherwise because of your race is a raging moron. Not that you need me to tell you that, but I wanted to let you know that not all your listeners are ignorant racist doofuses.)

GrandfatherCoyoteGrandfatherCoyoteover 13 years ago
Nice to have you back!

And thanks for continuing your excellent posts.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayover 13 years ago
sexy

Baby, how could the color of your skin ever make you anything but hot, which is what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good god!

I listen to you each and every day and its always amazing. This was hot, as always. Black, white, hell be red for all I care baby...you're still fucking sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh, no she didn't!!!

to mr. anonymous(about "pale pink guys")

i believe that is game...set...match...to "warmmilk!!"

those are tennis references...that's a game we pale pink guys like to play...and you just got "schooled" sucka!!!

ps...great story, ms. warmmilk...5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW so sensual

That was a great story loved it love the sound of your voice cant wait to hear more from you as i listend i couldnt help but close my eyes and cum and think how i would like for you to me my little girl. :) Keep up the fantastic work :) From Aaron.

KastierisKastierisover 13 years ago
Really?

As always, your audio was amazing. Granted, I'm a sucker for that Daddy bit. This really was a fun audio. I've been a fan since your first one under another name.

I personally have no problem with you correcting people's misconception of your background. I probably would too. We are who we are after all.

I just think it's utterly sad that some would have a problem with what race you might be. I don't get it, honestly. I disgusts me that you we forced to worry about what people's reaction would be. It really shouldn't matter.

Your voice is amazing and you have a wicked imagination.

dylan_tdylan_tover 13 years ago
mmmmm

love the voice, love the story. Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Great Audio

Your voice and talent can make reading the newspaper hot!

I cant wait to see what you'll present next and am so glad you share this.

I'm gonna close my eyes and wish you were here now to use me as a fuck toy and cover me in your sweet juices,hmmmm!

xxSeamus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wowzers

Besides the fact that your voice is incredible and your stories are truly amazing, you Japanese is actually really good.

I'd really enjoy one of your many stories in Japanese, might actually help me with mine...in some odd way.

Anyways, keep up the good work. you got a #1 fan in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellence.

This is very well done, and incredibly sexy. You have a wonderful voice, and the romantic and sensual detail you provide draws all of me in, not just my penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmm!

Just stumbled across this now, can't believe I missed it earlier. Lovely as always. I like the comment above about dulce de leche.

And thanks for sharing that bit about your background. I like knowing that I'm picturing you as you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lol

It's funny how I'm a girl and I like this story. Possibly cause I'm inthe same boat as you. I'm 19 and am wanting a romance just like this. Almost like it's forbidden cause he will be older and he will know the Hes my first.:) this is how I would want him to treat me in the morning. And then how we separate as I go to school and he goes to his business job. it's just adorable. I hope I find a man like this! <33333

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Embarassing bit of solace

I spent my first night with my girlfriend last night, a beautiful, older woman, getting her off several times with my mouth and hands but whenever I put on the condom to truly make love to her I lost..my mojo. First time that's ever happened so I've been embarrassed and freaking out about it all day wondering what was wrong. I logged on here to lit and listened to your story, lights off, relaxed, and grabbed a condom and had no trouble at all getting it up and finishing even with a condom on.....I guess I was just nervous last night who knows but anyway your story confirmed that I'm working and working well....thanks.

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27over 11 years ago
I do not care

I do not care of your black,white,colored green blue a man or woman you have been givingus free of charge with complete satisfaction and doing what all of us are scared to do and I thank you for that.and should the day ever come that you really do need a real old man that this darklight will be your real fantasy

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
What a way to wake up!

I couldn't have stopped listening if the house had caught fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you are the best

I can't wait until I listen to more. Will need some time though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear lovely beautiful lady

Thank you and please continue writing <3

From a bi fem who portrayed the feelings of daddy as well as yours princess last night ...

curl4evercurl4everabout 9 years ago
Delightful!

Exquisitely sexy! Sexy story. Sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yeah!

What a rare and beautiful talent. They come (!) no better

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Damn...

She hasn't been active since 2014. No doubt in my mind some dude put a ring on her, cause that mind is too legit to quit. Fuck, I'd put a ring on her. Hands down a true 21st century princess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddy loves you

Your voice is such a turn on..i fantasized you were my daughter as naughty as it seems. You made me your daddy cum xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cute story, lovely voice

Your voice is so cute, and it mixes well with the sexiness of the story. Well written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweetest Voice

I LOVED it when you revealed you're a POC. Thank you. That was very cool and made me reallly hard. 僕も日本語わかるよ、天使ちゃん

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I love your voice it is very arousing to hear you talking dirty.

wintergrainwintergrain11 months ago

Just found this audio story and I loved it and everything about it, every part...the fact that your a black girl makes it even more arousing to me. kudos for you "coming out"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous