All Comments on 'Hide and Seek'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter please.

I enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!

Please continue with more chapters on these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Tender, more than a story. Wanton sister needs brother she can trust

tristahoontristahoonover 11 years ago

I would like to read more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waste of time AGAIN

three years and no chapter two what a waste of time EITHER DELETE OR FINISH BUT DON'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS LOSER. half a story is worse than no story at all and this is much less than half. no background and no character development and no end all equal a waste of time. this never should have been posted until you were ready to finish it PROPERLY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

" the humid flesh of his cock"????? Her "cunny"????? Wow. I'm speechless. How do you do it. Are you from another planet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was deliciously hot! ;). Oh, for the love of a horny sister!!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
More

Like I said, "More"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hm

This could've developed into a good story but this author evidently decided to cut it short. What a waste. The story was just enough for most readers to assume the story would develop more. Well, that sure as hell didn't happen. I don't understand writers that writes something that should be developed more but don't seem to understand that. It's a shame the author failed to recognize he had something that should have been a great story but didn't on account of a failure to realize what he had. Again, what a waste.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh shit that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have given more stars if the story would have continued. Need more to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1623 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...