All Comments on 'Aah! Aah!'

by Qui_Qui

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Quality

The quality of the sound was not so good, but the quality of the orgasm was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
correction on correction

Idiots like to call other people idiots. The spelling is correct for the drawn-out syllables.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!

ooh god that was so freakin hot,i was pumping along with you wishing i were there with you to capture it all in person,the musky smell,your creamy juice,OOH GOD i want to just eat you up & suck you dry!..Please continue adding more audios(hopefully longer)or stories....A fan....Brian,P.S. i'm single too and always in a state of horniness......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Nice one thanks for sharing

You do know of course that your next one will have to be hotter than this.

Maybe a little bit of the lead up to what makes the girl have that sort of reaction, in other words, foreplay please.

I know shock that a guy likes foreplay, I assure you all, we are rare but we do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
actually a very good event

some may not understand what you did but the event is very sexual

GrandfatherCoyoteGrandfatherCoyoteover 13 years ago
Good start!

Very nice, thank you. Hope to hear more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Try NOT sucking on the mike next time. Ruins what could have been really hot.

Qui_QuiQui_Quiover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm a Literotica Vigin!

I'm new to this... so it'll get better!

daweidaweiover 13 years ago
Hot voice.

Thanks for the short audio bursting with some pretty hot passionate highlights. Would like to also hear you speaking some words. You left me craving to hear more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck yeah!!

Just awesome. Short and simple, but god, so uninhibited, just incredibly excited female, cumming!! There's only one possible reaction to this. My dick, hard as steel and throbbing angrily, gripped tight and pumped furiously, stroking, stroking, stroking, cumming, spurting, screaming!! Just left breathless and full of wonder and covered with dripping cum. Thank you . . . And please, make more!!

girlseducersgirlseducersabout 7 years ago
waste

not so gud very disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous