All Comments on 'Her Unicorn: a Fable'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just wow!

An unbelievably hot story. Jeeze

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
hauntingly beautiful...

but still the dark element that I so enjoy about your stories. It was masterfully done, as always.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Fantastical unicorn

Unicorns are so wondrous that they can distract you from the path. It took me several readings to understand the fable.

It's shot through with irony. Unicorns are symbolic of many things, but chief among them is virginity. Yet it is the unicorn who takes virginity in this tale. Cleansing is the maiden's task. Here it is the man who is the beast and the creature who is the lover.

Keeping with tradition, it is the man who solves the problem of the frustrated attempts to join: Homo habilis.

The relationship between the girl and her protector clearly changes as a result of the facilitated coupling. Before, she only followed the unicorn's lead. After, she alights on the unicorn's back of her own accord and initiates their trip home. She summons him for mating at her own behest. These reveal the power she has gained by virtue of her submission---the key irony of the piece.

In keeping with Scotsman69's other work, the story remains grounded in sex's earthier aspects. Readers are not allowed to fly off into any pristine fantasy. We must smell the man's fishy breath and witness the unicorn's soiled horn, reminding us to witness sex's baser side.

A delightful entry by Scotsman69 into erotica's fantastical world.

Gimlet

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Thank you

Beautifully written, intensely arousing, and deeply heart-rending. Your writing continues to break new ground with a fearless intimacy that takes my breath away.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wondrous

Your stories are always memorable. Thank you for being a bright star in this new category for you. You've managed to write a story that was tender, loving and tightly bound with the theme of a quest. At the same time, it was the best kind of erotica, a story that happens to have graphic sex, rather than graphic sex that happens to have a story. This is truly a story about the sacred and the profane nature of love, and sex. What could be more natural? The scene at the end is the true spiritual consummation of Love. It leaves you in its afterglow. I love the character development and the courting, and the whole journey was just splendid. The sincere quality of the emotions adds a deep sense of depth to your tale. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

EuridiceEuridiceover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!!

One of the few I have read with a good plot. Didn't catch the symbolism, but I see it now. The last part made me cry. You should really consider writing a book. Fabulous, in the true sense of the word.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 13 years ago
Gorgeous

So tender, so sweet, so lyrical; a unique and creative premise; altogether a delight to spend time reading (and re-reading) this. Yet another reason to make certain that one has explored the entire Scotsman69 catalogue.

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 13 years ago
Fascinating!

Initially I was repelled, but you drew me into them and I got aroused.

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

read, contemplated, read again. Loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disgusting

This was absolutely revolting!!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry you found it so...

Fortunately, others didn't.

A few of us on this site attempt to write good erotica. Sometimes we don't manage to please all our readers. C'est la vie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous