All Comments on 'Quick and Dirty Facial'

by confusionReigns

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
learn

i stopped with the shower scene it would have been better in the gay area not here

fdkmanfdkmanover 13 years ago
Take Any Anonymous comment with a grain of salt

I liked your story and under any definition it was Incest/Taboo so ignore the idiot. However, I do suggest that if you are writing something outside the 'norm' for the category, like this one, you might like to include a warning.

I hope you decide to write other stories with these two brothers. This one was pretty short, almost as quick as the sex here, but I'd be interested in seeing them on other days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"...wrote this story in a few minutes..."

Trust me - the haste shows! Did anyone ever tell you that most things done in haste turn out poorly?

If you're going to continue to try and slip Gay Male (or even Bisexual Male) stories into the Incest/Taboo category, you would do well to warn your potential readers at the beginning of the story.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
More time needed

But you did a good job. I support male on male incest. Its fun. And why should he warn anyone... sorry if i assume your male.... when I don't see warnings about lesbian incest going on. That sucks for me but I don't bitch about it. Good job for a first time write. It wasn't the worst I've read. Use an editor and take your time next time. Hope to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Breaking in and calling off

Stories are too short on here. Compleat them to a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
they're brothers, so it's incest

Incest is sex between family members, and that includes brothers just as it would sisters. Some readers seem to be scared shitless of anything touching on male homosexuality, which is childish. Anyway, the roles each brother instinctively assumes tend to resemble male-female roles. Rick is dominant, the Alpha-male, his brother Michael is submissive, definitely a beta type. Rick gives the orders, Michael is happy to obey. Rick shoves his big stiff dick in his brother's mouth and down his throat, the only thing on his mind is blowing his balls to his own sweet satisfaction. Michael is really the gay one, while Rick doubtless fucks plenty of cunts. Michael's thrilled by Rick's ruthlessness and overjoyed to serve as his manly brother's cum dump whenever Rick feels the urge. Sounds good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it

My younger brother Kevin started making me suck his cock multiple times every day from the time he was 12 and I was 13 until I moved out at 20. He too was very forceful, never letting me decide when or where to do it. He decided how often I would suck him and where he would squirt his jizz. He usually liked to come in my mouth but if we were about to go somewhere he liked to squirt in my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

u managed to turn an unlikely and comedic shower scenario into some hot dom/sub scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is by far my favorite story and I would happily suck your cock every single day, letting you fuck my throat as hard and fast as you wanted and cum all over my face, coating me in your sweet cum. Please write more stories? I love this one so much! I need more!!!

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92about 7 years ago
Short but Sweet

I think your story could have used a little more detail. Maybe describing his facial expression as he first got a mouthful of dick. Or maybe how his virgin mouth felt. Just a few minor details which tend to give a little more color to the story. Being such a dominant, maybe you give his cheek a smack or two with your cock head. Tell him your going to fuck his mouth until you cum or to suck your big dick until you blast your load all over his face. Otherwise, it is hot. I'm excited to learn if you end up popping his cherry before his "call-in-sick" day is over!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous