All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter Ch. 05'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i'll join in with "What ..the..hell?"

was really glad to see an update, really hope we don't have to wait this long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woohoo! You're Back!

Great chapter!

LoveleeSecretsLoveleeSecretsover 13 years ago
SO glad to see you back!

I'd almost lost hope for another chapter... but as always, you pulled through with flying colors. I am absolutely in love with this story, and can't wait to read the next installment no matter how long we have to wait :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Each chapter

is satisfyingly long and full of action... but there's always a cliffhanger and always a long wait. It's a bit torturous. I wouldn't mind shorter chapters more frequently. But beggars can't be choosers, so I'll take whatever I can get :) Thanks for writing.

j3nnpj3nnpover 13 years ago
Loving it!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I *love* this series! And I'm so excited to see what happens next: who is this Breton and what connection do she and Ina share? When does Ina figure out what's really going on between her and Feric (or if she gets told, who tells her)? And of course, I'm sure we're all eagerly awaiting the baddie's comeuppance and subsequent smackdown.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this one, and 'Fire' too.

BB21BB21over 13 years ago
YAY!!!!!!

Glad to see another chapter the wait has been killing me! hope to see Aina catch Ina and Feric that would be funny!

anonymous0123anonymous0123over 13 years ago

keep writing. the stories are great. i much prefer this storyline over the fire one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"I can't wait to have children!"

That just cracked me up so bad! I really like this story. Nice balance between the sex and action. It makes me kinda bored sometimes to read a story with sex and nothing else but I guess I shouldn't complain since this is literotica, but please keep writing. I enjoy your stories very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous