All Comments on 'My Son, The New Man of the House'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I was hoping for her to visit with her husband with a big belly

She could tell her husband that it looks like there is going to be an addition to the family, and the doctor has said she was going to have twins.

With five years yet to go on his ten year sentence, she visits him along with her four year old twin daughters and her three year old and two year old sons.

Her husband asks her how many more children she plans to have, and she tells him she knows that she is pregnant with twin girls again, but it's up to her other husband as to how many children she has.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!

I have read, or started to read, every mother and son story on this forum, and there are some great ones, and I don't usually comment, but this story has everything that I like!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone has a right to like, or dislike, and I love this story, thanks!!!!!!!!

And I voted five stars!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like it but...11INCHES?

Keep it real.If he´s big than his dad, 9 inches will be a monster one.

Try too put 11 inches in the ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No conjugal visits?

Now that’s just mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Telling your husband that you're going to bang your son?

Some ideas are just too outrageous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck that was hot

awsome story,,,,,,,,it was just so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it!

Loved the story. The sex was hot. Is an 11 inch cock in a woman's ass unrealistic? Probably. But it's a fantasy. (Hell, porn movies are made with real people, but that doesn't make them realistic.)

My only real bit of constructive criticism is that it would have been nice to see a resolution to the mom's financial troubles (which are mentioned at the beginning of the story.) Does Sam finally decide to follow in his father's footsteps in order to take care of his mother? Does he find a non-criminal way to make money? Does the mother figure out something else? In keeping with the "New Man of the House" title, I would think Sam would somehow find a way to provide for his mom's comfort, so that she could continue to be the high-maintenance trophy wife she's always been. Sam's "manliness" outside the bedroom would then make the sex scenes even more emotionally charged.

Just a thought, of course. Again, I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm

such a hot story i loved it wanked over it lots but how do u use screen reader?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy

Oh wow that is Powerful!

shoguyshoguyover 11 years ago
from one writer to another......

as a writer on this site i have to say that it is refreshing to read stories from a woman's perspective.....well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Tonight baby, our son is gonna be balls deep in my cunt!"

That's the mother talking to her husband in this great story about how Sam, the son of the family, becomes the Man of the House. The boy's got that right from his fine manly physique and especially the big fat mommy-pleaser he's carrying between his strong young legs. Sam's dad Michael is the kind of father all boys should have. He's not jealous and petty as, sadly, most fathers are. Why can't all dads understand that they're not losing anything by sharing the mother's cunt with their boy? It doesn't wear out. The boy can use his mother's mommy-hole--the same hole he came out of--in the mornings, unloading his young balls and flooding his mother's cunt with his huge doses of creamy semen. Dad can screw his wife in the evenings--if he's up for it. Win-win for everyone in the family. I agree 100% with the reader who said that since Sam will be shooting his rich young sperm up inside his mom for the next ten years, there's plenty of time for the boy to fuck a baby--lots of sweet little babies--up where he was once a baby. Dad's sure to approve, mom's going to love being a mother all over again, and Sam--Sam's going to be one young motherfucker bursting with boyish pride in his potent young balls.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I love blackfen stories! The mom always has huge tits and the sons are well hung.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Breed her

If you really want to be man of the house fuck a baby up her womb! You two can really make dad freak when she goes and visits with a huge belly.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved the filthy fucking voice on the mom!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
I was expecting her to tell her husband she was pregnant by their son.

That would be a real kick in the ass, by the time he got out of prison his wife has had four children by her son, and was pregnant with their fifth baby.

In ten years her husband would be an old man and used to getting fucked up the ass and developed a taste for male cum.

bklynboy11bklynboy11about 9 years ago
It was ok

An ok fairy tale. Super gourgeous mom and studly son screaming obscenities at each other while the endlessly fuck. And the cuckholded father gives his permission. So what.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Keep it real......

I normally don't read a story past, 11" or giant monster cocks. Luckily this story had enough at the start to allow me to continue to the end. The story is just missing the part where the 'new man of the house' , makes a whole brood of kids by the time husband no 1 gets out of jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New man of the house.

As in most of the stories on this site all the fucking seldom results in pregnancy. I know that this is almost impossible unless the women use IUD's or the men are fixed. I fucked my mother every day for many years and we had many children because she never used an IUD with me and I never got fixed. After mom took up with me to satisfy her sexual needs she used an IUD whenever she fucked my Dad, but he never knew it.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 8 years ago
Same thoughts as Bigdaddyrich

My thoughts exactly, I'll say no more

Threecats407Threecats407over 7 years ago
Just read it.

Love stories of son's taking over for their dads in the bedroom. We all know the perfect result is breeding an incest baby in mom. Hope he knocks her up sometime.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
had the potential to be really hot. ..

But it had no real development. Just straight to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Son fucking his mother that's good thing.my mother would walk around in her night gown I looked at her say how are those big jugs.she look at me say they are fine.her tits were massive size her nipples were big too.her tits were size double f walked up to her grab her tits pinch her nipples and got a ouch out her.I spun her around started pushing her into living push her on couch stomach down and got on top pretend to fuck her.I said you ready for me shove my cock up your cunt and she said yes give it to me which I did.she stands 5'4in.weighs 154lbs.I even got her pregnant had my friends over where they and me gangbanged her bareback unloading are cum in her cunt ass at the sametime.then went to some friends got their mother too.there was one friends mom she told us no way.so we picked her up put her on the floor ripped her clothes off her then I got on top of her forced my cock inn her began fucking her.told your only mom we had to do this to and I told her I am going to make sure I get you pregnant.which it did happen got six of them pregnant and they do sametime.friends and me have are own harem now where go gangbang them or one on one.every mom or aunt should try fucking their own son or nephew.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Hot

This was even better the second time around. I don't know why I didn't post a comment the first time. I'm just glad I came back across this story and read it again. Excellent writing and boy did she REALLY like to talk dirty.

unclebeardyunclebeardyalmost 3 years ago

So many story holes. There apparently no search of the house and contents - which are the proceeds of crime.

They apparently think they are not being investigated, observed, bugged, etc.

And they go from the kitchen to the lounge for anal sex without any lube.

Still worth a 4, though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husband is "Fairly large at 8"....and of course Son has 11" Where do you dream up this fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ruined by the husband being a fucking cuck and her cheating on him and rubbing his face in it.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent domination of his totally slut mother. She deserves just what she gets. Great story!!!!! Keep it up.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Anatomy sizes outrageous. 38DDs???????? not for me

9formother9formother12 months ago

I love the nasty, filthy dialog. These are my favorite kind of incest stories. 5 stars. Maybe you'll write again

SirLiqourLowSirLiqourLow11 months ago

You should add on to this part 2 someday

01Timber6701Timber6710 months ago

An 11 long and 8 inches around just doesn’t seem to fit

3 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

8 inches is already a really large penis. Like 1 in 1000 or so. 11 in he's is crazy rare.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Again with the over sized body parts.the dalogue that must have come from a 12 year old. No l ube for the anal sex. The cuck husband....wow...big load of crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous