All Comments on 'Saturday at the Farmers Market'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
99_percent_oral99_percent_oralover 13 years ago
I love this story Marie.

Your direct use of language and mischevious sense of humor are a wonderful mix. I also find the subject matter unsurpassedly arousing. I intend to check out your other offerings, which I mean as the highest compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You nasty girl!

I love it! You keep getting wilder and more enjoyable with every new story. You're wickedly funny and manage to keep the erotic flavor alive through it all. Don't stop now, girl. You're smoking hot. Becky

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm...

"I'm a married woman," I said. "I don't fuck anybody but my husband. However..."

So you see nothing wrong with giving someone a blowjob? and you do know that the next time you will say to your black lover/s "I'm a happily married woman, you can fuck my cunt so my husband can eat sloppy seconds. But you can't fuck my ass, not yet. You can do that next week. So I can feed more of your cum to my husband from my fat ass."

Does your husband know you write such stories? I know you said he cheated on you and you are apparently happy again with each other. But talking to strange blackmen on the net and dreaming and writing about young black men fucking you and you sucking their cum out of them. Shouldn't he be worried? I know if I was your husband I would be very worried that you were going to use your revenge fuck and suck card that you haven't apparently used yet.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you everybody!

Thank you to all of you who took the time to write me personally to tell me you enjoyed my story but didn't leave a return address. I'll get to the ones I can send personal thanks to ASAP. You're all great!

A special thank you to the person that left the negative comment too. You're also the same person who left the negative comments on my other stories and was kind enough to send another copy to me again personally. I do appreciate your reading and commenting, even if you are a bit misguided.

In your apparent rage over a woman having fantasies of a sexual nature instead of baking cookies, and especially about a white woman having those kind of fantasies with a black man involved, you've missed the point of literotica completely. Please read the description on the home page of the site. It's a site for erotic fiction. Fiction.

To you and everybody else, thanks again for reading and I accept all comments and leave them up, regardless of whether they are complimentary or not.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Lovely story

and wonderfully told. Hot too:)

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Another wonderfully woven tale

You continue to hit home runs Marie. Maybe it's the size of the bats you are using. ;)

I see Literotica has linked one of my stories to yours. I guess they see a similarity among all our obvious differences. There's a question I want to ask you related to that story. Will try to remember to ask it when things slow down.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The negative commenter? Don't you recognize the style of 'My shit smells of roses'

Mr. Averaga Writer? What a STAR he is. Apparently from the 'west midlands' oooh how posh. Me thinks he's far above our station, what oh old boy. Cunt.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Hi Marie

I'm not sure if our email connections are working properly. I got the complete draft of your new story last night and replied. Did you get my reply?

Blaine

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
Fucking delicious!

Lovely, cockhardening story! Thanks, Marie

cookie404cookie404over 13 years ago
Enjoyed "Saturday at the Farmer's Market"

Clever...well paced. Believable. Great action. Don

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeover 13 years ago
Another great story

The best stories start with an ounce of truth, then add several pounds of fiction. Very well done!

- Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u need a bbc

great story and u have a great imagination,if I was your husband I would pull out the 8" black dildo in the dresser and make sure I put out the interracial fire between your legs before you actually go out and get the real thing .Iwould hate to lose a women like you.

eldercebelleldercebellover 10 years ago
Inspires me...

I feel a desire to try my hand at writing but you are really good. I for one am glad you ignore the ones that don't get it..smh

Clarence

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

GDA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous