All Comments on 'Beautiful Reunion'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BPs Story

This Was A Great story For Your Next Bps Story

How About a Story where The BP's Break-in Lacey And Break Madison & Tara?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There has to be more of this story.................

Great story, maybe there can be more. In the story they mention Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich. Why not have a story of Velvet fucking either one of those two, or even Angelina Love taking advantage more of the trio.........

scott72scott72over 12 years ago
Part 2 coming ?

Surely, this can become more. Why not have Velvet Sky take control of Angelina Love and really dominate her in this story, add a upset Madison Rayne into the story. And Velvet has her way with bothe the ladies.

scott72scott72over 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL REUNION 2

Hey, How about you include Mickie James & Melina where Angelina & Velvet dominate both women and have their way with them. Or at least look into the possiability of another story.

scott72scott72over 12 years ago
mADISON RAYNE DOES THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

HAVE MADISION DOMINATE ANGELINA LOVE & VELVET DOMINATE LACEY. SINCE THEY WERE ALL PART OF THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

scott72scott72about 12 years ago
Have Velvet fuck Angelina

I always thought Angelina & Velvet had something going on. Another story, only this time have Velvet totally fucking Angelina up the ass................... please

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Velvet Sky & Angelina Love

I know this was a one shot story, but thought there be more stories of these two together. As long they was a team, there was so much drama, and action surroundind them. Even adding Madison in with them would have even probably topped it off! Angelina, Velvet, & Madison !!

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Madison Rayne Gets Introduced Into BP!

Have a story, of Madison Rayne being brought into the BP by Velvet Sky & Angelina Love. But, which one really brought her in Angelina or Velvet ! Have Madsion tease Angelina & Velvet into hoping which ASS she's gonna FUCK and who she really wants more !!

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Angelina Love & Velvet Sky Why Stop

This story is so HOT with Angelina & Velvet ! Can't believe there's not more with these two, specially Angelina having her way with Velvet's ASS !

scott72scott72almost 11 years ago
Velvet more Knockout ASS

Velvet Sky returns with no Angelina Love around. So she sets her sights on Mickie James, Ms. Tessmacher, or Tara's ASS. She's just wanting some more Knockout ASS. Gotta give her that ASS she craves.

scott72scott72over 9 years ago
Hottest Women Ever !!

Angelina/Velvet together has to be the hottest pairing ever. Would like to see more with these two hotties. You gave up way to early on these two !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...