All Comments on 'Moth Ch. 043'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just finished this entire series in one sitting.

You are an amazing writer. I teared up in some moments and while I wish Black had all of his legs and Lei had her wings, it was still a happy ending that I enjoyed :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank´s ellynei!!!

First i was hooked by the title "Moth" ( such? - here? ), then i read it day by day hooked from the concept and good storytelling. Thank You for enjoying me!!! A guy from germany without an account.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
good story

was a well writen and most enjoyable story hope you can keep on posting more like it thank you much

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Cool Story

I enjoyed the story. Thanks.

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I loved every moment of this story and hated to see it end. I laughed, cried and was frightened by it. You have a wonderful talent and I am so grateful that you shared this fantastic story with us. I really really loved it. My heart broke when Lei lost her wings and Black his leg but I knew that would not stop them from being triumphant. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:)

I loved this story! i would love to have or be able to get a copy for my own library is there any possible way for that to happen?

Wildeye760Wildeye760almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome story. I stayed up all night reading the entire story. It reminded me of the manga Bondage Fairies.

tanilctanilcalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

the story was amazing. i want to thank you so much for all your wonderful work. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

This has been truly a wonderful story from beginning to end. In the beginning it was a bit hard to keep track of all the different characters but got easier as the story developed. I have not read your other stories yet but after reading this one I certainly will read them all. More stories please don't quit on us now, you have me hooked on your writing. Great Job, 5Stars all the way ,only because that is the highest rating I can give in this voting system.

PinkPantheressPinkPantheressalmost 12 years ago
Simple Great!

I admit it took me a few chapters to really 'get into' the story, but very glad I came across this and stuck with it. A few questions are still left unanswered and I would have liked to see a last sweet coupling between Lei and Kokata. Other than that I would like to say thank you for a nice fresh story with so many lovable characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good!

When I first started reading this, I almost quit it. For some reason I read another chapter, then another, until, suddenly, I had read them all! You have quite an imagination! I envy you.This was very different from what I usually read, but I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Adoration and praise

You wrote this so well I am truly thankful. I was so afraid that Kokata would be the one killing the others, as it seemed so out of his nature. You redeemed the characters that needed redemption and dealt with those that didn't.

This is possibly the strangest book I've read, with the people-insects but I really enjoyed it and became attached to the characters, though not in the same way as when I usually read as I couldn't put myself in the character's shoes. And even though I'm terrified of spiders you made it enjoyable.

On a side note, as I read it I found myself comparing it to Charlotte's Web - I hope you find that a compliment. The characters - though non human, encouraged a different view and promoted compassion towards moths and spiders etc that I wouldn't have felt otherwise.

This comment does not do your Novel, Story, work of fiction (or whatever else it may be called) justice but thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

really wasn't expecting Disney animated insects, but you wove such a realistic story out of it. And thanks for the happy ending! Hope your eyestrain gets better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Its a beautiful story, very inspiring aspecially for a crossfucker like myself. Please keep writing.

Unicorn2Unicorn2almost 9 years ago
Wow

What a story! I was looking for something longer than the usual 1-2 page stories here. And wow! You delivered. It was so different, well written and very satisfying. The world you have created was entirely new, yet familiar enough you didn't need to explain the workings of every little thing. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed your work. I wasn't always comfortable reading parts, but it was so intriguing I had to keep going! Definitely will be reading your other works. Please don't ever stop writing.

carpassioncarpassionalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Best completed story so far. Moved the plot well and kept me trying to guess the end after every chapter. Thanks for putting up a great story!!

erstasierstasiover 7 years ago

Thank you! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for putting the time and effort into writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Whew

I was all over the place on this story. So very beautiful in the way that children’s stories are beautiful. You took me way way down and I was honestly upset I had plowed through to the end and then - you brought me up. For my tastes, you lingered too long in the minor keys - but life isn’t always about the major keys, right!

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

Wonderful told tale.

Thank you for sharing.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

Wonderful told tale.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous