All Comments on 'Janine Goes Shopping'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
WTF???????

I must be dense but I don't get it, even as satire or humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ears?

She cheated on you by showing other people her Ears? Call the men in white coats. I really think they should take him away. According to you every single person that isn't wearing a cap or hat or other head gear is cheating on their partner...hmmm...I don't see the logic there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A rather whimsical notion

Maybe you should have made the story more obvious for some readers by, say, having your hero look into the sunset and seeing two suns going down. Some device to let them understand that this is obviously NOT earth... LOL!

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Humor and Satire please. Not really that good and NO good in Loving Wives.

-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong category

this should be in the fetish category , what with the ear fetish and all

(see , as anonymous commenters have humor too)

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
I think I do get this ...

And yes its funny in a weird way .... the curves of her antihelix ... yep.

however ....

Can we please get back to Kim ?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Weird.

How could she be married to him and have no idea about his fetish? How could the author think the story be humor or satire? I didn't like it.

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
What's Wrong?

This wasn't exactly my erotic cup of tea but what's wrong with equating the ears with a person's vagina or penis? It's humor for god's sake. Loosen up people. I find nothing wrong with a little silliness once in a while and reading about the traumatic experience of seeing your wife expose her ears (gasp!) is about as silly as you'd want to get today.

Of course if you're really looking for silliness, check the "political" section of the newspaper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb

dum de dum dum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, duh ...

Of course it's dumb, it's in Humor & Satire. I was chuckling and snorting from the first glimpse of those sexy ears.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 12 years ago
Great Commentary On Nudity

Well done! This story is a fun way to show just how dumb we are in North America (and other countries) about our nudity hangups. Showing a breast is no different than showing an ear.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Just imagine...

...I am going to get a divorce too - my wife walks around showing her naked hands to everybody. Impossible behaviour.

Impossible story (or I am too stupid to understand). Are you muslim? If so, what are you doing here, reading these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wtf?

Are you retarded?

ChristyfanChristyfanover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I'm amazed by those readers who failed to see the humour in this. Well done!

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
A new twist

Once I was able to see what was going on I got a kick out of it.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 2 years ago

I get that this was supposed to be a cute tongue in cheek story, substituting something that isn't taboo as the central taboo element.

Nothing interesting was done with it, and it wouldn't be an entertaining story regardless of the element of taboo. This one is a miss.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dumbest thing I ever read. If it was an attempt to humor, it failed miserably. There is an expectation of reading an erotic story, not a farse with no taste, humor, or eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm disgusted. Aural sex is wrong, just wrong.

You and your perverted ears are going to heck for this, do you hear me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1140 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.