All Comments on 'My Sexy Little Sister'

by MmmBoobs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Go back to reading stories. This was awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
plz

licking her g spot? have a look at a bookyou might find it one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter.

Great first story, you should continue with it & disregard the previous author's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nob

to "plz": actually the g-spot is 1-2 inches inside so its entirely possible, dipshit

AnnaAAnnaAover 13 years ago
aw honey

Don't give a moments thought to there jerk's comments.

Keep writing sweetie.

wiz666wiz666over 13 years ago
Don't worry, be HAPPY!

In regards to 'plz' and 'zzzzzzzzzzzz' , don't listen to them. They're obviously full time critics who can't find anything good with any story! You did good, friend, and you have my interest piqued as to what you would have these characters do next. Can't wait, so get cracking! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ho hum

Every cliche in the book. Guy who thinks he's a stud, never noticed his sister was hot before, she's drunk as shit... and what's with an 18 year old that needs to be driven every where? Just another teen stroke fantasy and they're a dime a dozen here at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a great story about sisterfucking

Anyone notice that the gifted author is 18 to 22 years old? I bet his young cock was rock-hard when he wrote it and that he shot a nice healthy load at the end. I hope MmmBoobs ignores the foolish negative criticisms that can curdle a beginning writer's self-confidence. And I hope the lad's got a cute kid sister that he's introduced his big hard on to. Brothers and sisters can have lots of great dirty fun (plenty of them do), doing exciting things to each other that would scare their parents silly if they knew about it. The boy can be hard in his pants and let his sister see it and give it a few squeezes, she can go around in a skirt but with no panties and let her brother catch glimpses of her sweet little cunt and the boy'll boldly stick a finger or two up inside. They can go into one of their bedrooms, lock the door, and the girl can just lift her skirt and show her brother her pretty little twat. He'll drop his pants and stick his big cock up his sister's legs. Then the boy will unload his brotherly balls up his sister's twat, shooting her full of his creamy semen. Then he can do it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wish

he only wish but it out of the real world,the writer is a dream shit bastard no good son of a bitch

TavernerTavernerabout 2 years ago

One of the sexiest stories I have ever read. Yes, there were some cliches, and an oversized cock, and unrealistic tits, but all in all, you pulled it off with your narrative and descriptions of the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really really hot. I would have loved to have my older sister say yes. However it was not in the cards as she passed before we were ready.. lucky you and her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous