All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 10'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay! But then..

Great to get another chapter in a well done series! But then...Damn! Leaves us hanging w/ Beth almost ready to bed but Noooo. Uh-oh, I sound like the perverted voice. Ah well. Thanks and Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beth is a sexy woman

Now I love Beth; wish these were my sisters.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
Am I the only one that agrees with the voice

Like I said before am the only one that's starting to agree more and more with the voice, especially this line ["Blasphemous, how dare you! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"]. As always a great chapter and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Couldn't be better

I will have to say I just love the way your mind works.... I'm new to this site but after reading 'Just the six of us' I am hooked I want more I need more PLEASE I cant wait for chapter 11 (keep it hot)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Much better

'Getting a bit silly' here. This chapter is a marked improvement - even though we only got to see a small bit of sarah and emma, and a very small bit with danni, everything flowed much more smoothly, and we got to see some further interaction between two of the sisters (not talking about the making out, as good as that was). You even managed to fit in a bit of normality (the run).

Clinical!Beth is a bit weird, IMHO, but I suppose you're going for the exaggerated stereotype there, which is fine too, so long as you don't turn her into a robot. Personally I find it a bit unbelievable that in a modern story not set in the middle of nowhere there is that level of innocence in someone of that age - I know quite a few very focussed, very smart but very stupid individuals, but they still know their fair share about sex, etc. Again though, I'm nitpicking, and it is your character.

So yes, things were a marked improvement over the last chapter, and I like the way things are going. Keep up the good work.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Wow!

I really like how this story is progressing. That voice is very funny. I wonder what Emma and Sarah are planning. I can hardly wait. I also look forward to Beth's next 'question.' Don't worry too much about how long it takes to get chapters out. Life happens. As long as they are still coming out.

I wait patiently for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damnit to hell

That would have been my answer as well, I like that voice. Yup, Mike knows he has to let Beth go at her own pace.

Danni well Mike did save her, she loves the protection he gives her.

Now Sarah, thats the chapter I want to read, I hope it's long, I just know it will be hotter hell, It could have Emma in it having more to do with Sarah than Mike.

Emma will be the last sister to make love to Mike, but I would think before they are through all the sisters will be in the room. Emma loves being watched.

It's your story, you did ask for comments. I like them all, and pasted this story alone to a few friends.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter, I like that twisted voice.

If I could remember my user name i'd leave it, but you can bet i'll look everyday for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice continuation of the story

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I very much like the pacing of this story. Like many of your readers probably feel, I'd love to quickly be able to read scenes of Mike fucking all his sisters, only - to be accurate - it would also be making love much of the time. But you taking the time to let each sister work out her approach to finally going all the way with Mike is much more realistic. I love how you are writing Beth's awakening to her own sexuality. That scene was very hot of her allowing Mike to seduce her. As usual, I enjoyed the point of view of #6 - the voice. That reminded me of the main character in the TV series from the 1960s "The Prisoner". Makes me wonder about "the voice" - does he feel like a prisoner? Just a random thought. I very much look forward to future chapters and will punch the air and scream "YES, FINALLY!" when Mike hopefully does fuck / make love to each of his remaining sisters. It appears Danni has decided to be full time lover with Mike, for now. I know it takes time for new chapters to appear, so I'll try my best to be patient. Thanks again for an interesting, entertaining, and thought provoking story and the sex scenes are hot, too!!!!!

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28over 13 years ago
Great chapter but

this was a great chapter, I laughed my ass off at the voice's comments, but there was a place where you wrote the same sentence twice in a row so I only gave you a 4 would have given yu a 4.5 if they allowed that. Other then that, this chapter is great keep up the good work.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
Keeps getting better

I just read ch. 10 of Just the six of us! The series keeps getting better and better! I'm loving the hell out of it! Keep up the excellent work and the chapters will get there when it gets there! Keep this series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better

I really enjoy your story and how you are creating the characters.

I find myself looking everyday to see if there is a new one.

I think this one should be one of the top three stories in the catagory.

One complaint not really but i want more in each chapter. it's like a good book you don't want to end. Just keep it coming and I'll keep coming back for more.

Thanks again from Iraq

Drawu12Drawu12over 13 years ago
WOW!

Great job man! I can't wait to get home each day to see if you've written another chapter. You're a true tallent! I love the way you develope the characters and their different personalities interacting with Mike. You've got the making of the best series ever posted on Literotica. Keep writing and make it last as long as you can. Congrats! Excellent writing!

nitedreams007nitedreams007over 13 years ago
I love this story!

I check every day hoping there's a new story! It's a little disappointing when there isn't, but either way it's worth the wait! If I'm right, there are only 4 sisters and the 1 brother. So did someone get left out in the beginning since the title is about 6 of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So great

Thank you for taking the time to write these. Love them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously! The sixth individual?

4 Women, 1 Male, and 1devilishly horny voice guiding him = 6.

What a moron. Chapter 10 and you still have't figured out the identity of the sixth member?

Great story Mentalcase! Keep on keeping on!

nitedreams007nitedreams007over 13 years ago

Wow, I completely forgot about the voice in his head. I still like the story!

fritskefritskeover 13 years ago
Nice

Great adition to the other stories. It took a while for Beth to de-frost, but I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 13 years ago

Great Job on Chapter 10! The story is progressing nicely and my favorite character is the voice trapped in his head. I check back almost daily hoping for some more new chapters. Keep up the great work. Until then I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful and graceful awakening

It's SO great to read erotica that isn't all 'fuck and hump' (to quote one of your voices). This is a prettily developed and enveloping story, with plenty of heat -- caliente MUY picante!

Keep up the great writing, and to hell with the trolls!

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
The Voice

Love the story but the Voice is the star. Thank God I don't have that internal voice, though.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I'd love to conduct experiments like that

Be fun testing those theories.

Just takes the right lab partner.

LaddydeathLaddydeathabout 13 years ago
The Voice

"Stick your dick in her mouth, that'll shut her up."

ha ha ha ha ha The voice is the star to me :)

elnivekelnivekabout 13 years ago
the voice

makes my day

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago

"Fuck them both right now! They know too much!"

lol.

most awesome story i have read in quite some time.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Fantastic chapter

This was wonderful his naughty voice got a work out!

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
mine mine mine

he doesn't relize what that ment does he?

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago
i love it

this is good i love the way you write.all the sisters falling for him,but the voice in his head is the best.i have laughed my ass off on this one.keep on writing

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
THE VOICE

is a fun character,,,single minded in his quest for sex!! adds a great comic relief to this story,,,i read lit for one reason, as most of us do,,,it feeds our libido!!,,,but to actually make me laugh out loud is a bonus!! thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Blasphemous, how dare you! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

Amazing! I love the voice. Effing Hilarious. I can't wait to see what else is said.... errr.... thought.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
6 of us

Hey, i hav been wondering about the title of the story. Now i have read 10 chapters but i couldnt figure out or confirm who is the sixth person. Is it the reader?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The title

The 6th character is the voice in mike's head.and a funny guy at that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

this Is one of the best literotica stories I've ever read please never stop making them and I absolutely love the voice in his head "Abort abort, we've been compromised!" HAHAHA I laghfed non stop this storie with all his comments

ApexPredatorApexPredatorover 12 years ago

hahaha Awsum lovin the voice "MINE, MINE, MINE" hahahah Awesooommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hahahaha

I read this more for the voice than the sex, but that part is good too. :)

DjGambitDjGambitover 12 years ago
Intresting

I want to say that I am rereading this for the 5th time and I still get a chuckle out of what the voice says. Thanks for posting what has to be my favorite series on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blasphemy!!

Everytime that voice talks about something being blasphemy, my room becomes a LOLFEST

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this must be.....

.....one of the best seres i have ever red on this site keep itup if you are still writing storys that is

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Pretty light-hearted for this chapter...

But still a great read nonetheless!

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Absolutely amazing story, but in this chapter Beth made a rather disgusting character... Emotions are involved in the relationships, but she gave the impression of a rather intelligent child trying to see if a spider can walk when you pull one or two legs off,,, Treating her siblings attraction to each other like an experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Should really bring Sarah back into this. I feel like she's being left out. Also, he gets the pleasure of fucking 2 virgins! wat a baws

ValiorValioralmost 12 years ago
Fuckin' A!

I can't believe it took me this long to comment on these awesome stories. This is great! He finally snagged Beth, and, even if I am the only one on the planet, I LOVE the innocent little girl attitude she has, it's so damn cute. Keep writing man! I'll keep giving you 5's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Only one question where can I get me one of those voices he has in his head

Tyler_HTyler_Habout 11 years ago
A most unorthodox love story

This story would fit solidly in the "romantic" category were the protagonists not all related. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hahahaha

Fuck them both now, they know too much. Gotta love that voice

blackmagic3blackmagic3almost 11 years ago
Hilarious

"Abort, abort we've been compromised." That cracked me me up, the voice is the greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Voice

"Abort abort, we've been compromised!"

and

"Stick your dick in her mouth, that'll shut her up."

LMFAO!

AundaeAundaeover 10 years ago
Great story!

That voice cracks me up each time! love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feedback

To answer anonymous feedback you can add your own comment to the chapter they commented on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it up!

Once again, The Voice never ceases to impress! Good job and keep up the great work.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
LOL

The Voice cracks me up. especially when I imagine it as a British voice lol hilarious

naymurn84naymurn84almost 10 years ago
Lol

Ok first the 'voice' is killing me

And second then Beth was talking I was thinking that she was starting to sound like Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bossman

the voice is a boss straight up boss

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
Emma and Sarah

I think Emma and Sarah are going to seduce him to death, plotting behind his back like that. Not that I would mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovin it!!

Lmao abort!abort! Im lovin the voice in his head this story is great man keep up the good wook

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lol, good chapter!

Oh! I loved the preface, btw. I laughed when I read the comment about our servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan reading your stuff! I can hear the C.O. Reading off the in-country prohibitions list and any number of the guys thinking "fuck that. Yep, fuck that one too. Definitely fuck that one!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!!!

First let me say I never comment during a ongoing story until the end if I like it. I will rate it but not comment. Sometimes I find it hard to comment on just a chapter instead of a story as a whole. But this chapter is great!! I loved Beth's logical way of analyzing the whole situation. I loved her thought process on how and why this was happening. Also the "Voice" is quite a sex fiend. But then what else would a dick be? Lol. I have never laughed so hard. I love this story and this chapter. Can't wait to read more. Great job.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Eow

Wow this story is turning out to be amazing cant wait to finish it.

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
hahaha wow lol

The voice is so fucking funny, it has really grown as the story moves forward, and then that part where beth is clueless about sex, OMG THATS JUST PREFECT!!! AND THEN SHES LIKE "So, I can come and ask you questions, about any of this, if I have any?" Ahahahahaha, of course u can, if ur curious 0.o u can definitely "ask" him! Ahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funnnnnnnny

Oh-boy, I like the style in which you write. I love the sarcasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Voice

The Voice is really great. It plays with your emotions giving you a real rollercoster ride.

Great writing!

BVMLoverBVMLoverabout 6 years ago

Very entertaining style you have!

darthkerrdarthkerralmost 6 years ago
Amazing read!

Love this story, one of the best.

"Fuck them both right now! They know too much!"

That line killed me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this series!

That and "Abort abort, we've been compromised!" Soooo funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Help her test her theory, hehe riiiiight! My sweet, smart, innocent Beth has NEVER had an orgasm, never even tried playing with herself. Ooooh, Mikey likes it, Mikey will eat anything! Teehee ;). I'm gonna corrupt her thoroughly and rock her multiverse in the process, muhahaha!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
The Voice

I've read this series a couple of times now. Even though I don't always like the voice. The Idea of the voice is great and in these first few chapters and mostly through the whole series it's great comic relief, and reminds me of the old Looney Tunes angel and devil on the shoulder, only this one is a horny lil' devil... LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't Get Enough

I've reread this series of yours a couple of times now & I have to say that I love this chapter. It is hilarious & keeps us on our toes. My favorite is the similarities between Amy for "The Big Bang Theory" & Beth, logically (possibly 'ANAL'ytically) thinking things through. If you have seen the episode then you will understand after Beth broke the kiss I expected her to say "Who".

Then the Voice going from "Abort" to "Pull your dick out and show her how" cracks me up. Seeing how the Voice continues "grow", if that's the right way to term it, through each chapter is intriguing to say the least. This chapter shows the next steps in the character's growth by not being so confident by going back & forth with telling Mike what to do.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd read through

OMG!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
genius

But the bad grammar sometimes breaks the flow...

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read &

I feel kind of mean, I have nothing against Beth but she is like my least favorite of the sisters. I know her future in the story and even taking that into account she doesn’t hold the same appeal as Danni(#1) or Emma(#2) for me do. I do like the innocent and smart Beth a lot but I don’t really enjoy her sex scenes as much as I do any of the other sisters. This is not critism at all just my personal feelings and of course if I could rate it again it would be another 5 stars lol.

REB1961REB1961over 2 years ago

Love the story but I feel you've been inside my head because I've heard just about everything from there .👍🤔

PeriscopeOperatorPeriscopeOperatorover 1 year ago

Time to ruinnthis story for everyone in the most hilarious way! You ready?

I hear the inner voice as the voice of Maurice Beverly from Big Mouth [Netflix].

Thats's right. From now on you, assuming you have seen the show, you will all bow heat the inner voice as Maury the Hormone Monster.

You are welcome, I regret nothing!

Honestly, I like it that way!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I have read these before only issue I have is you talking back to a voice in your head I have the same thing but I don't openly carry on a conversation with it you should put this character on meds they actually do help some believe it or not

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Slow seduction for Beth...

KegorumKegorum8 months ago

Am I the only one that heard the voice of Stewie, from Family Guy, every time the voice in his head

speaks? LOL Love it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It really is idiotic…she’s intelligent but doesn’t know what turned on is in her early 20’s?

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

As to how Beth could not know what "turned on" is in her early 20's... everyone has a blind spot, whether if it's physical, mental, or emotional. Some of the "dumbest" people I've known have also been the smartest. They may have been one of the smartest, intellectually, but were absolute idiots when it came to emotional or social situations that 90% of us take for granted and react instinctively to.

The "voice" is cracking me up. 5/5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Yup...Stewie from Family Guy...do not know other character mentioned (Maurice Beverly)...but Stewie sounds more likely a candidate.

Hhmmmm...grammar mistakes...someone else said it, not me...🤔🥴

Still, another Five**5**Stars chapter...and many more to come I see...!!!!!💫💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥💥🌋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8307 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES