All Comments on 'The Unexpected Ch. 01'

by Sharlean

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spelling and Gramer need checking!

Nice theme for a series, but spelling and gramer needs a lot of work.

ZaneJZaneJover 13 years ago
Oh, you tease!

Great story, Sharlean, I loved your descriptions; My only critique is that it ended too soon!

Still laughing at the person who chided you for spelling and "gramer"

ralphprestonralphprestonover 13 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

Hi Sharlean;

Loved your story - great detail and so sexy. I have made you a favourite so I can read more of your stories.

Ralph x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your story, Sharlean. I'm a younger guy who loves being with older women. I could really relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

Hi. I also thought your story was very good but it needs some revision. Some of the verb tenses don't agree and there are spelling errors. I think you meant "wrist" instead of "waist," and a few other examples that a careful re-read would have corrected. A lot of commentators seem to think that proper grammar, spelling and syntax are just technicalities that can be ignored. They are wrong. This is our language. Take some care to use it properly. You clearly are pretty good at this but please don't make the reader wince at obvious mistakes when you could easily have corrected them. It reads as if written in haste. Slow down. You clearly are a smart person aside from being a good writer. So use your good head.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking the plung with his cock in your mouth

brillant story love the way you wrote this very erotic horny story. reading this was such a very exciting thing like watching it taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

What I like about this story is that special care has been taken to develop the seduction of the characters. Attraction, apprehension, anticipation -- they all work wonderfully to build erotic tension in stories and in living.

This being the case, as a story it stands very well on its own. The abrupt and cheeky ending are satisfying in their own right. Of course there will be countless more avenues of pleasure that these characters will explore; your ideal reader can take great delight in fantasizing what they would do next. Yet the seduction and conclusion featuring a lusty good cock sucking does what any good erotic story should -- turn the reader on.

I'll testify to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Story!

I hope you carry on with a second part...

Betty46fBetty46f4 months ago

a beautiful love story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous