All Comments on 'Hosting a Lingerie Party'

by photoscribe

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

There's nothing wrong about your body or the way it looks.

petertowerspetertowersover 13 years ago
excellent

Excellent photos.

urban_legend555urban_legend555over 13 years ago
A beautiful woman nicely photographed

Thank you. You have a beautiful body and your contribution is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellant!

Very good and real photos. Much better than most illustrated stories! Beauty of body, mind, and spirit is shown very well. All you need now is to find a Dominant to serve. Good luck in the future. We will want to see more from and of you.

(Do not pay attention to that first crude comment. He/she/it has no idea of true beauty.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to rude people

You look great , sexy and delicious!!!!!

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Lingerie model

Congratulations,

It's nice to see a woman with a fuller type of figure, who is not ashamed to show her body off reasonably tastefully.

The world does NOT need stick figure thin models, what it DOES need is models who have figures more in line with most women.

However, it might not be a bad idea to get (or hire) some more tasteful lingerie. Yours looks like it comes off Ebay (sorry to be mean)

Not too bad a story either, but it was defintiely the photos of YOU that sold the story.

If you have the patience, perhaps another story (perhaps with swimwear) would please the multitudes.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
What is wrong with some people?

Just because a person isn't a stick thin model does not mean woman is not gorgeous to look at. So yes ignore the negative comments abotu how a person looks it has nothing to do with the story and has no place on a site like this.

I don't know who 'Maddie' is or if she is 'real' or not I only know that she is very, very sexy and given a choice between her and a skinny stick thin size ZERO woman? I would go for her any time. And as a personal choice I like women to have curves. My wife is not a big woman but she has curves in all the right places. And many people think she is very sexy. 'Maddie' is as well.

If the writer truly 'knows' this person then please pass on my compliments, both for the underwear and to the model herself.

The story was fun too:)

Regards

AW

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

Yes well done nice pics, great story and even better photos to with the top model. Can I be your next photographer Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lingerine Party

I just love the pics,I would love to have lingerie party and love to be the one to take the photos of the party too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Photos

Being a photographer I loved the pictures, very tasteful but still very sexy. I agree with the others, we don't need more stick thin models and I actually prefer the voluptious woman. nice story made great with the photos.. hope to see more stories/photos with you in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent photographs and what a superb girl! Lovely, voluptuous body, maybe could have been even better if she had huge tits, but you can't have everything!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Beautiful photos, beautiful woman!

What made this story for me was the fact that the model was someone who looked real. She was not a fantasy girl . . . she was a beautiful young woman with curves and major sex appeal. Loved the story, loved her.

KevstaKevstaover 13 years ago
Stunning

The premise of the story was good - a bit thin on writig, but WOW! Superb model, excellent photographs, and love the lingerie shots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Thank you VERY much for the lovely illustrations! VERY sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm pissed.

The story was great - very erotic with terrific pictures. I don't need any lingerie, but I'll pay any fair (or unfair) price for the girl.

The model needs no apology whatsoever. She's exactly what I look for in girls I date, and my wife of 12 years had a very similar figure, and guys were always hitting on her when we went out. Fortunately, she seemed to barely notice them, and the attention she gave me was so wonderful for my ego. I still miss her immensely, 18 years after a drunk teenager took her life by crashing a red light.

I respect people with different opinions about what they find attractive in the opposite sex. However, I have no respect for people who maliciously strike out at strangers with hurtful and deeply unkind comments, simply because the internet gives them anonymity. The writers who refer to a beautiful girl, who just isn't their "type," as a "horse," a "chubster," or worse, a "slut," demonstrate that their personalities are severely flawed. I'd rather be dating or married to a 400 pound ugly duckling with kind, loving, and generous qualities, than be involved with individuals who possess such glaring character deficiencies as these critics, that reveal the obvious inadequacies of their upbringing. It is these people who need apologies, but they don't know enough to ask for them.

Lastly, whatever "Maddie's" real name is, I'd love to date her, and I'd be proud to take her anywhere to show her off as my "trophy" girl. Her body is toned, she doesn't have a spot of cellulite, there's not a single ripple, her skin is tight, clear, and beautiful, and her face is lovely, especially when she's smiling. Unfortunately, I'd be rather embarrassed, as Maddie would be showing me off as her elderly father or young grandfather. I don't think I have enough self esteem to pass that off. On the other hand, to pose nude on the internet and subject yourself to all kinds of possible criticism, takes far more confidence than I come close to having. To summarize, this girl is a "hottie" - absolutely fantastic. Please use her again in more stories, and I think most of us would love to hear a little bit about her, if that would be possible.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOTTTTTTT!!!!!

This is a very different type of story for me........but it is extremely erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best illustrated ever

This is the absolute best ever illustated story. You are gorgeous, sexy AND demure at the same time. What a pleasure to view you!!

roadieroadieover 13 years ago
Great story

Great story - nice photos - don't make us wait another year for your NEXT submittal ...

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Come to my door!

I'll let you have a party here! I liked the story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story....very hot and beautiful gal..

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago
nothing to say

but that's your fault as you left me breathless.

You're gorgeous!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Lovely, sultry model! Simply beautiful in all her glorious curves, flat yet soft looking belly, full but firm looking breasts. Pretty face; loved all her expressions too. Thought the ruffle skirt was super cute, she looked really adorable in it!

Now that is what a youthful womanly body is supposed to look like! Not an 8 year old --all gangley with sharp angles... unless you're a sick perv who needs to be beaten massively about the head and neck. Perhaps that's why that stick figure is so popular... too many sick pervs breeding and passing down their weakness.

Oh...great story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just wow

Great story and I must know who is the model cause she is just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure Lust

I've printed out the story-pictures and all..she's splattered in cum....the story..photos....she's made to.....many times over!!!!

mikke20042mikke20042over 13 years ago
Lovely Woman!

Lovely woman and a nicely written story! Reminds me my first lover, Betty. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW.

What a teasing, provacative and tantallizing story. Your photos were icing on the cake.

Sa' weet body and beautiful facial features.

Can't wait to read more.

Take care,

Rick

fwb.20153@yahoo.com

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
GREAT! -50 years ago I modelled stark Naked whenever required? Get over bashfulness next time! IE: Yes; prove you are truly female?

Lingerie parties are sexier than described, given freedom to attract male attention in minimal genital apparel every show, submitting to scrutiny of unclad breasts with fully erect nipples. Sadly by refusing to show models' genital charms albeit briefly, readers could guess the writer's sexuality, unless displaying a cleanly shaven vulva moistened in sexual excitement?

Please take a hint from 'lady reader' comments, revealing true 'biographic' photos in your next submission!

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Fucking HOT!

Oh yeah, story was good too! I want to have your baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Great photos! Want more!! Next time show some pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Outstanding. What a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMW

Now this is a real illustrated story...and what a gorgeous model!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
i'm jealous

your body shape is fabulous!! i'm so jealous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!!

and real women have a shape other than stick!! Very sexy gal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re: Anon-I'm pissed

Very well said. Some people have no shame. Well written illustrated story, and sexy model. Thank you. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Absolutely Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome IIllustration

Excellent!

alemanalemanover 13 years ago

Nice work. Please submit more.

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 13 years ago
Great work

rarely does someone put so much effort into preparation. It was a joy to read and I look forward to more xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Sexy. Well done. Did I mention sexy? BTW, if you (readers) have adblock, then you won't see the pics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Now that's an "illistrated" story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

I would love to see more of this gorgeous model's adventures

woody1230woody1230about 13 years ago

she is gorgeous. please let us know how to find more pics of her!!!! story wasn't bad either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She Turns Me On..!!

What a body! I love girls who are built like that.., and her tits....... Mmmmmmmmm. If I knew how to get more pictures of her (especially totally naked), I'd fill my hard drive full.

Did I mention "What a body!?" It's love at first sight.., and I ain't blind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very curvy and sweet!

i think your so cute and voluptuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful and great photos

Natural beauty is what men should be looking, she is super. Like her smile and her posting and above all the photographer is great. Loves the story, simple and realistic.

Appreciate more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beauty

I don't post often, but felt a need to do so, as some of the comments here ... well, annoyed me frankly.

You can be fairly objective about 'pretty' - we're fed a diet of idealism from the mainstream media, that tells us what it is.

However 'sexy' and 'beautiful' have nothing to do with geometry. The photos manage both very nicely indeed. (And I'd argue a strong case for 'pretty' as well)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a knockout!

The story was a fun way to knit the pictures together and did enhance the progression of the visual narrative, but damn, she is gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just great!

Overall this was fantastic, story and shots. The model is stunning. Would love to meet her, or write. contact = tolikyou at breakthru dot com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you take

my breath away maddie

blondielover46blondielover46about 13 years ago
fantastic stories

I absolutely love the. Premis of these stories and the execution is fantastic. I wish there were more stories like them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lingerie Party pics

That has to be the best story that I have ever read. The pics are perfect along with the story. I was mesmerized and fell in love with the model. She could be my twin sister. Thanks, Lee Ann

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is an example story for the illustration category. love it

As i said before i very much welcome this line of stories that too with there kind of photos. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have certainly put the tease back into stripping.

It was fairly well written rather than extremely well written but with those pictures 5 out of 5 was the only score I could consider. You have a beautiful voluptuous body, a body that is near enough to perfect and I get the impression you would look very pretty with or without make up too. You and whoever took the pics displayed your outer beauty to perfection. You certainly have shown what the illustrated category is all about. It wouldn't have been nearly as hot if you weren't fully clothed in the first pic. It actually made the story more exciting that it didn't go beyond taking pictures, that anything else was left to the imagination for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It

Read one of your other stories, for first time, just a little while ago and now have read all but two of them and so far they are (hmmmmmmm is there a word above excellent, thinking there isn't soooo) EXCELLENT. Not sure if this model is the writer, nor do i care, she is HOT and am I the only one that thinks she looks like the chick from Myth Busters (maybe not same person but could DEFENITLY be a sister at the least). Loved the fact that the model didn't look like she was out of playboy, huslter, and or any other blabitty blab magazine or even a porn star chickie. To me best part was A) She most defenitly was pick anyone or all: Beautifull, Stunning, HOT, Sexy, Breath taking (personal fave saying for beauty), and could go on and on; B) She looked like someone i could run into in real life, like in the mall or on the sidewalk; and since there are usually three reason tossin this in the mix; C) Faked emotion or not in the early pictures she DID look nervous and insecure like she had not thought of herself as looking sexy or beautiful when being captured on film (Dont get me wrong i like porn (uh duh im in an illustrated erotic stories section) but most of the porn "stars" even the supposed porn virgins, first timers, or whatever name on movie box ______ here. They all look very jaded and i dont know have 'dead' eyes maybe one too many humiliations to get to the point of being paid for sex on film or in pictures) This young woman though is very beautifull and able to convey her emotions very well and able to this while looking VERY SEXY (in case she is insecure or self concious of her form/figure ALL ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AS I SEE THEM, LMAO YES EVEN THE MYTH BUSTER CHICK ONE, so author please send along at least one readers heart or lower down felt opinion and reinforce her confidence it never hurts and let her know "DAMN GIRL YOU SEXY"). To close this rambling hopefully slightly sensical comment (damn bacardi).Thank you for the story and pics and please continue writing and illustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
VERY EXCITING...... AND PHOTO ALSO EROTIC..

VERY HOT .... PHOTOGRAPHS EXCELLENT AND EXCITING.....WANT MORE COMPLETE NAKED PHOTO..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you are beautiful!

luv for you to sit on my face!!!!

WSteven1WSteven1almost 13 years ago
who is this BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!?!?!?!?

Redheaded, full-figured, truly feminine, naturally curvaceous...the list in my mind goes on and on! Can you PLEASE post more pictures of her...she TRULY puts the TEASE back into STRIPTEASE! Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing photos!

The photos were great! As a female how enjoys getting photographed I found this very sexy while still leaving something to be imaged.

Wolf BenningtonWolf Benningtonover 12 years ago
OMG that's hot!

What a wonderful story AND a truly sexy woman! Nothing too blatant but plenty to show off her sexiness! THIS is how a woman is supposed to be built!!! Excellent all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
smoking hot

hot pics very sexy

amorous2amorous2about 12 years ago
Thank you

Beautiful, sexy, tease. Post lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT

Great Pics of a Super Sexy woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Need more pics of this model!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
a full size woman

you wont break that bouncing on it. very nice and the story was great too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

To go with great Pics. Definitely need to use this model again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best

Best-best. U should make a Vid. Even without going any further. The knickers off shot could have been better with just alittle imag but the rest .... blood pressure 'uping'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your not only pretty but have an aura of being delicious!!

Simply wonderful; your facial expression and all over natural beauty makes you 101% desirable. Thank you so much for sharing. We truly enjoyed your story and pics. Bob & Patricia

agentorange19agentorange19over 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

Tattoos and full figured woman, could it get hotter?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great model, excellent poses!Keep it up ...and keep us up too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Lovely full-figured model. I'd love to have dinner with her.

boraddaboraddaalmost 11 years ago
WHAT CAN I SAY

Stripping off as the story goes along. MARVELOUS

Lovely tits and nipples , and legs to die for.

Makes life for Dirty Old Men worth living for

Best Wishes to our beautiful Model

XXX

nevergetenoughnevergetenoughalmost 11 years ago
Great story and pictures

The story was simple and straightforward, the images added a lot.

The model is absolutely gorgeous, body facial expressions, everything. the last lingerie set was incredible.

Keep up the good work would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
at least one...

...commenter has admitted they'd love to have her "sit on my face" -- so would I, as well as see her 69 with another woman, if it can't be me. I'm also a full-figured female who looks very similar to this model, and I can't stop wondering if we smell and taste the same, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Good story line which flowed seamlessly into the center of the story: your model. You score a B- for story/plot "believability". I've yet to see an "A".

PERFECT "average" body type and my personal favorite. "Girl next door" type who develops from caterpillar to butterfly...

A+ for your taste in subject matter and illustrations. I hope to see more of your work here. And soon. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I liked the story and love the model. If you still have contact with her, tell her she is as beautifulas she is courageous. I would come to any party she's hosting no matter what she's selling.

mydirtymind100mydirtymind100over 9 years ago
Nice Story & Nice Model!!

I always thought about being a photographer, This really makes me want to go for my dream. Awesome model for a beautiful story. More please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TO SAY THAT THE MODEL IS ATTRACTIVE WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT: SHE HAS THE GIRL-NEXT-DOOR LOOKS, SHE IS HEALTHY AND FRESH, HER COMPLEXION IS UNBLEMISHED, HER SEX-APPEAL IS STRONG, SHE IS VERY PROPRTIONATE, & LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SHE IS MORE THAN A SUM OF

If i were 25 years younger and unattached i would ask her out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE MODEL IS VERY SEXY (MY CUP OF TEA)

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are still the best, Photoscribe

backpker694backpker694almost 7 years ago
Love your model

I think your model is so sexy. Any other photo's of her? Please coax her into another shot.

WSteven1WSteven1almost 7 years ago
TOTALLY VOLUPTUOUS!!!!!

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...let us know her name and /or where we can find more photographs of her....this young lady is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Hosting a Party

It's a shame Maddie didn't smile much except when wearing the man's shirts. My fist photo/story. I think I like the idea. 'A' for effort; four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice shpot.

The shoulders define her as they add to her wholesomeness and sexuality as opposed to the Hollywood code of staying thin. If she was in Hollywood, she would hate being told to drop poundage in shoulders and hips and given a fixated number of pounds to lose. Or being humiliated for chowing down on food. Healthy living beats starvation diets to please Hollywood and dominant skinny women.

MikeyMike50MikeyMike50over 5 years ago
Blue shirt!

The ones in the blue shirt are my favorites. So beautiful, so sexy, but yet they have an innocence about them. Beautiful, beautiful lady!

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
She is

pretty, has the sexist bawd, I WANNA be trapped between those sweet thighs with my tongue in her anus all day Lay my head on her office chair so I don'y miss a second of tongue in anus time.

She's so purrfuct that I didn't read the story.

Is she a pro or amatuer? If the latter, where did you find her, or are you lucki enuff to service her regularly?\

T00 BAD we didn't get see her honey pot

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
Shyness to relaxing!

The transition from shyness to totally enjoyment of the moment and being comfortable with one's skin! Is always a joy to see that change occur - very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice modeling

I took pictures years ago as I worked with a photographer in his studio. He also had a contract with a TV station to film the news. I worked the lights most of the time, but this one shoot he had to leave to do a news story, a house was burning. I took over and finished the roll of film. Anita was a stripper at a club and wanted some photos to sell to her admirers. That last nude photo was hot, nice tummy and breasts. It would have been better if you sat on the stool, legs open and an arm behind your head to better give your breast a slight lift.

indiana47834indiana47834over 1 year ago

Hello, love your pictures

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gorgeous model

buckshots6buckshots69 months ago

Loved the stories and was thrilled to see the black garter belt and nylons!!

shynaleeshynalee6 months ago

Love this model.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous