All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 11'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

one of the best series i have ever read. i check this site daily just to see if u have posted a new chapter.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

LOL... you're killing me with Beth! I just know she's going to come up with some type of Masters & Johnson scientific testing methodology to use by fucking his brains out! What a great story, but i do wonder... Isn't Danni going to be a bit pissed when she finds out that "her guy" is fucking all of the other sisters too? Are Sarah, Emma and Beth demand their own time to share his bed too? There could be lots of drama in the future here. Very good story. :)

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28over 13 years ago
WOW

This series just keeps getting better, I can't wait to read more =

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
YES!!

Three down, one to go. I glad Mike FINALLY got Sarah and Emma. I love the voice's comment at the end. I can hardly wait for the chapter.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Funny, Sexy and Sweet

I wonder if all 4 of the girls will his wives. They will need a bigger bed. His inner voice would be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

I really like this series. You are doing a great job with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FINALLY!!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - By the way, my Literotica user name is Jebsdad, but I never could get my login to work, even with Literotica's help a couple of years ago, so I just post Anonymous comments. I had planned to post several erotic stories I had written but gave up after all the hassles. Glad you decided to finally get Mike with both Sarah and Emma. I would have personally preferred that he had one on one private times with them for their first time, then later spend time with them as a threesome, but your first time scenes work well, especially since Emma was a virgin. I much look forward to Mike getting with Beth sexually and lovingly, since she is about as virginal as you can get. But your plans may not be to include Beth in the family "harem". I susptect Danni is going to get her friend Megan into the mix somehow. I continue to enjoy looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

gaguy51gaguy51over 13 years ago
Good

I like the story very much, and hope that you continue it.

jaklanjaklanover 13 years ago
anticipation

highlight of my day---- logging onto literotica and finding a new chapter of just the six of us

lowlight of the day------------------ logging on and not finding a new chapter

this story is just one of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better and Better!!

Wow, it does keep getting better and better. I'm so hooked on this story that I'm really bummed out when I don't find a new chapter posted everyday. I tend to be a glutton for the things that I really like and I just want to slam the rest of this story in one sitting. This story has it all, sex, love, etc. and the slow way that you're doling it out just adds to the suspense. Don't let any negative responses dissuade you from continuing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've really enjoyed this story...

...but I must admit, I'm not fond of this threesome; at least not at this point in the tale. The identity of the third partner is irrelevant. I was so looking forward to the first time between Mike and Emma, but, to me, the very fact that there was a third participant significantly lessened the emotional impact. It was a good read, but it cheapened the experience between them for me, the reader. I would have loved to see this a few chapters on, instead, after both Sarah and Emma had had their own individual turns with Mike.

That said, this is one of the few recent long-form stories on Literotica that I have really enjoyed. It is well-written and, while there have been a few scenes in the earlier chapters that destroyed my suspension of disbelief, a real joy to read. I check your profile every day to see if the next chapter is up. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

excellent I usually find a series boring after 1 or 3 chapters but I find myself continuing to look for the next. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love the way you've been teasing us with Beth

11 chapters and going strong. Good dialog, more and more intense situations. I was a bit surprised at the spontaneous bisexuality of Sarah and Emma, but it's a great way for Emma to have the best possible first time. I imagine. (The voices in my head aren't coherent at the moment...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Writing is way better than most you see here, keep it up! That said, I'm sort of disappointed that Emma's virginity was lost during a threesome. I expected more romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love This Series

I Just love this series and can't wait for more. Always look for it every time I logged on this site. Keep up the good work and more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
About the threesome

Those that were disappointed that Emma lost her virginity during a threesome over look a good portion of chapter 10. I was expecting that. She being the youngest, and Sarah being the oldest had a special relationship. Emma confided in her, and seemed to have a reluctance toward sex (maybe even a fear) even though she had been tormenting Mike with her body, as were the others.

She NEEDED the third party, (not a threesome) and she NEEDED Sarah. Therefore Sarah needed to be the third party. (It wasn’t a threesome, as much as it was a loving family three party, sharing of love session, that resulted in Emma becoming a full fledged woman.

Maybe it could have been (just the slightest bit better, maybe?) if Sarah had stepped out?? Naay, scratch that, I liked it.

And anyway, one of the girls needed to have a tendency toward "bi" to complete the story. And to do that, there had to be another sister in line with that toward at least "curious". I don't see the problem.

GREAT STORY. ONE OF THE BEST.

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

You are defintely on a level of supreme greatness with your writing. This story is absolutely amazing. I love where you're going with this. Like everyone else who has read this story I am seriously hooked. The threesome between the siblings were great. Would love to see more interaction with the rest of the sisters. I'm on pins and needles waiting on how the story with Beth is going to unfold. Thank you for your exellent imagination, and taking the time to put it down in words for others to share, please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'll just read and vote

I've made a few comments here and there, this will be the last. I've tried to explain why i'm anonymous. What i've said I didn't think was againest your story, i'd guess you think differently.

I'm no writer, I just like reading longer chapters. I like the lead up in the story, the explaining in detail, the fun with the voice. It seems that Mike and the voice are the main story line. I guess I think differently Sarah, well everyone looks up to Sarah, if you write her in, or leave her out. Sarah directs the story.

If I didn't like the story do you really think i'd be following it this far in,

No more comments from me i'll just read and vote, keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Voice

The voice is awesome. Some of the things it says just crack me up. Keep up the good work. :D

P.S. This is a general comment for all the parts. I just left it here as its the latest chapter available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

... and very hot! Don't let anyone tell u otherwise!

Looking forward to the next part...

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Ch 12 is submitted, Friday. It'll be up in 3 days.

Thanks for reading!

EarlJohn13EarlJohn13over 13 years ago
Hot pussy coming (cuming) in pairs

And what better way for it to cum?

storyhungrystoryhungryover 13 years ago
Great Job

I like the new direction you're taking this with the sisters. Adds even more heat to the already blazing bonfire. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like WOW

Seriously one of the best stories on Literoitica period! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Masterpiece

Word's written with artistic greatness,That place's you on top of the world..

Is a "MASTERPIECE" one great story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry to be Anonymous

From the foreshadowing I knew it was going to reach this point, but I hoped it wouldn't.

Stopped reading because of the lesbianism. I guess it's sort of a good thing, in a way, since I know reading erotic literature has been corrupting me.

LaddydeathLaddydeathabout 13 years ago
Perfect

Seriously one of the best stories on Literoitica period! Keep up the good work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

This one is very cool I love the part with Beth asking questions etc. although I think its very rare for any one to have never masturbated even if they never finished what they began

Eli69Eli69about 13 years ago
WOW

Now I'm thinking when will it be poor Beth's turn.

Very great story. So far, so good.

gemman1gemman1almost 13 years ago
outStanding

You are doing an outstanding Job! Don't let the folks who don't like what you are writing get you down. Just like TV, they can always move on. You (and your editor) or making a great story that is compelling to follow. I love the voice in Mike's head (it sounds like mine). Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kinda... quick?

Love the story! Just love it. It's so rare to find a good story on here with humor combined... and done well!

My only gripe was how quickly the relationship with Emma came to, well the obvious conclusion. But it seemed that for her first time, with her twin, it wasn't made special. Sure she was in there with Sarah but after she said she wanted the same thing Danni got... I was expecting something a little more of the one on one thing, then Sarah joining them. But that being my only gripe, I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

Hey man, listen,

I love your work to death. The plot, character development, ideas, are all flawless. ESPECIALY the voice. "Abort, abort, we've been compromised!" Sooo funny. After i post this i'm moving straight on to chap. 12.

Keep up the brilliant work,

Hugo.

hugoferrer@live.com.au

(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I have been silent since i first found this story, but man you have a great imagination. Suggestion, pay attention to typos...made quite a few in every chapter. Also names get switched...but overall, kickass

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Awesome indeed.

I gotta say, I like Mike's inner voice. Just fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm addicted to this

Seriously man, I've been reading this for 2 1/2 hours. I've addicted....

And I salute you!

Great mischievous little voice, its hilarious at times. Love how individual the characters, how different they are. In many stories, its the guys that seduce, but I love how its just the girls who do such a thing.

Loving it, keep posting, or I might need to get addicted to something else.

Thank you once again!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Awesome...

Now it'sjust Beth that is left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's gonna be interesting reading how Beth gets into this or rather how something gets into her

PlanetdustPlanetdustalmost 12 years ago
WOW What can I say but WOW

I know I keep saying this but Best Chapter Yet

dlearyousdlearyousover 11 years ago
e book

Have you thought of making this an e book at amazon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

Well.... first time I've exploded like a water volcano to pure text. Hell I don't normally do that with anything but real flesh..... You are the king. Just saying I came wouldn't've done it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy Fuck!

I saw, I came, I came again!

Tyler_HTyler_Habout 11 years ago
Define irony

The fact that the wildly incestuous family is more stable and healthy and far less dysfunctional than many "normal" families I have had the misfortune of being subjected to.

ranchomongoranchomongoabout 11 years ago
well i haven t said anything yet but..

after reading 11 chapters so far.. I find your story great.. I don t care if it s real of fake.. I love it.. and the fact that is brother and sisters is what does it.........

it s the forbidden love.. and you worked it very well .. thanks for the many hard ons.. you have giving me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First Time For Everything

I'm a virgin, I've never commented on a story but wow, this is what I want to do to my brothers, I want to meet you for an autograph and I was just wondering where you got your inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome and i have experienced it before

I salute u man i have also been fucking my sisters although there are two of them instead of three

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 10 years ago
Superbly written

A well planned story, congratulations. And you've inspired me to get my work in progress file sorted out and some more stories posted.

HokanHokanabout 10 years ago

dude i fucking love the voice. i also haven't been this enraptured from a story since i read threads on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

how awesome fucking your own twin her first time can hardly wait till it is beth's turn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Voice is Great

I love it whenever the voice will say anything along the lines of "Blasphemy!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bane

Disabled toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

....agree with another poster, way awesome to have sex with your twin, and greedily awaiting to reread Beths turn :)

...but as I mentioned last chapter, wondering if it was a slip, his twin may have been a virgin but she didn't have a hymen like it played out in this chapter. Shes already had a scene where she was pounding herself with three or four fingers, so there was certainly no hymen! Editors missed that one, heh. ...but by the time they got to editing this chapter the previous ones were already posted. Still great :)

Two for one! Give the poor fool ten minutes and hes good to go for another round! ;)

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
Wonderful & Amazing

I don't know if it any means to you after years of writing this, but anyway I'm just wanted to tell you that I'm really enjoying reading it. I'm also aware of that you somehow presented your story to your brave soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe not, or even maybe disgusts you to know I was a Persian soldier who spent two and a half years in Iraqi prisons as a POW during the Iran-Iraq war. And I know what a horrible, god forsaken land is there. Besides, your soldiers were free and volunteers and had access to internet and other communication ways, but we even couldn't have any pictures of our beloved ones or exchange any letters with them. Even our very existence were unknown to them.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Awesome !

Just totally awesome ! Well worth waiting for, this chapter. Can it get any better, I will read on with great expectations !

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Excellently conceived and intelligently written.

Beautiful story, written with care; compassion; empathy and humour. Well worth ten golden Stars for every chapter. Love it!

'THE VOICE' Is a wonderfully surreal and I must admit a little schizoid device, which teases, irritates and drives the main character and really amuses and titillates the readers. I have not checked to see if you are still writing, I sincerely hope you are, as you have a brilliant talent. Please keep up the good work.

Fiinally. WTF did anonymous mean By: 'Disabled toilet. ' All the best, Den

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb! Literally amazing!!

I loved your work. Read all the chapters. Only regret is that you did not get all five of them together. I was looking forward to Mike and all his sisters having a groupie. If you can still add it, it will still be good.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Time

Ill be back for my 4th read soon enough...

jharpjharpalmost 4 years ago

The voice in Mike's head is a running riot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Actually, I rather like the little plot twists. The method with Beth was different. It stood out nicely. The voice in his head is a great trope and an awesome depiction of hormones at play. Great as a comedic foil too.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th re read

Awesome lol, still loving every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the voice

For some reason as I read this whenever I read the lines for the voice I hear it in my head as Johnny Knoxville. Too funny I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you think there will come a time when any of Mike's sister will become pregnant by Mike? If I had to put money on it, my best guess would be Danni as their relationship is most like true lovers.

I don't know how that affect the rest of the story though. Might be tough to work that in...

This a really good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8294 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES