All Comments on 'My Wife Gets Serviced'

by 1FreeOne

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yeah, yeah that's what all those cuckqueens say to their cucks. I don't believe her for one second. And you and her don't want to fuck up your marriage? You are going the right way to really fuck up your marriage. Letting your wife fuck someone bigger and better than you is really pathetic and really stupid. But it's your choice and you have made the choice to be a cuckold. Good luck with your new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yet another loser wimp cuck having to do with seconds and lies

Moron, time to get therapy and realize how much better life could be with an upgraded wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Surpised the winp husband did't suck all of the boys sperm out of his slut wife's skanky cunt and eat it too.

wonder if she would give her husband the pleasure of having two teenage girls at the same time so he could experience pussy that wasn'tall stretched out, worn out and cum in so many times you could fill a lake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story!

Get a grip, you dummies. It's a story and that is what this site is all about, erotic stories. Ah, hell. They won't read this but will be badmouthing others' hard work. I loved the story! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The story is well written. Arguably one could argue this is a foursome group sex story with a voyeur or using a broad definition of cuckold it could be a cuckold story. My feeling this is more of a cuckold story where domination / submission does not come in to play but instead the couple makes the decision as equals.

I feel the strength of this story lies in the fact it is not a typical cuckold story of a husband who suppresses his sexual urges because he feels he is an inadequate lover and needs to be humiliated. Instead your story shows there is another side to cuckolding which involves sharing a experience that is free of jealousy and demonstrates what the term wife sharing means.At least for me, I am glad that you were able to eloquently describe the other side of cuckolding and hopefully you will write similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am so tired of comments

Really. Really? WTF. Dont you guys know what hot is? This wife is super hot and didn't prance around behind his back. She got laid in front of him. Love the concept, the story, and those who don't just don't get it.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this story. Well written, hot and sexy! Fantastic! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the perfect relationship

really all marriages should operate like this ... the world would be a far better place ... kudos to the author for capturing such a beautiful relationship for us to see

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Fucking HOT

Oh man. Loved reading this. Wish I had been one of the two teenaged boys. Well written.

DashDotDashDotabout 9 years ago
Service with a smile.

Very hot, young male staff, romantic getaway, lots of sex, what could be better.

LEATBTLEATBTover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Nothing better than a hot, sexy wife training a few young studs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate

I worked in a hotel while in high school. Usually setting up for banquets and meetings, but on the weekends, I would be a room service runner. I can tell you that there are many couples where the husband either shows off the wife or watches while she has sex. I must have gotten laid over a hundred times in two years and got to see many more naked or almost naked women.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Sorry cucks down below this, but the dude that wrote this wanted to be the being serviced by two dudes, so be careful how you phrase you mental illness.

After all, think out the latent homosexuality you deny you suffer with and realize the writer has it too....sausage fights anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous