All Comments on 'College Student Does Odd Jobs'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 13 years ago
Is there a sequel in the wings?

Great story. Wish it were illustrated. Is there a sequel brewing? Does Vivian deliver all she suggests? Or possibly even more? Does Vivian have a high school daughter seeking a new level of higher sexual education? Does the daughter introduce classmates to their learning sessions? Will they be multi-cultural sessions?

Can't wait to find out!

TomcatfiveTomcatfiveover 13 years ago
Excellent

Right to the point with no excess baggage. Something I can never seem to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why Do I Expect Writers to Write.

I expect writers' fingers to touch keyboards.

Voice Recognition software just does not cut it.

And what makes me suspect being short-shafted.

Para 2 Line 4

"plenty of ice water and lemon aid "

Lemon aid ??

Stenographer, VR Programme or Proofreader, One is not up to snuff.

Disappointedly

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How did this happen?

"Now just gently lick between her pussy lips." Amanda cooed in my ear as she pressed my head toward Amanda's lap.

In re the "lemon aid", at least it was correct in later references.

wrc264wrc264over 9 years ago
Wheres the rest

What happened to the rest of the help he gave the ladies? Sounded like a great start to a series of him starting to help various ladies around the neighborhood with all sorts of interesting adventures. Too bad.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 6 years ago
Please finish this story.

There are so many opportunities to continue this young man's adventures.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 5 years ago
Sequels?

Very nice; this has potential to be a many-multi-part series...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
School may soon be out for summer but........

The one thing I hate, OK, mild dislike, is when a really good story line just ends, no bang, no closure, just stops. This is a three to endless, how ever long school is, story line. It does not even have to end with summer work but because of word of mouth, last throughout the year. Do not stop now, please. It begs for more, like the best sounds coming from your present amour. So get cracking, please, lol. From the snowbank.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
Fun stuff...

and like she has proper womanly bush...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delicious.

HOG57headHOG57head11 months ago

I liked the story. I could see this going a long way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10283 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS