All Comments on 'That Time of the Month'

by optimizer888

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
Scary

This was scary but good. I looked at the length of the story and read the last line. I was glad it wasn't Bianca being devoured.

I have to wonder, though, why he had to be so scrupously honest. I don't believe there would have been any reason for him to refrain from lying.

I thought about the original wolfman. In order to avoid hurting anybody, he sometimes had himself locked up just before the transformation.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 13 years ago
Nice work.

The title is very clever, and the writing a cut above the usual Literotica fare. I know that the fate of Bianca was intended to be ambiguous until the very end, but I found it a bit confusing. I had to re-read the ending to verify that Bianca didn't end up as dinner.

OneSilkyOneSilkyover 13 years ago
Excellent

This uses words I had to look up, and uses them correctly; I'm impressed. I liked the way it fit together.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a weird story, but I liked it. It was a nice plot. Well, I would still like to know what happened to Bianca.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago

I really liked the explanation of the moon/monthly cycle as the reasoning behind his prey. I'm glad he didn't gobble up the "classy" girl, just gave her a good, hard rutting. He gave her what she was looking for.

~Luna

optimizer888optimizer888over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I made some minor edits to address the entirely legitimate concerns about clarity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous