All Comments on 'First Time...Even For Barbara'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
A wall flower blooms

Maybe more of a valentine than a halloween story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Halloween Fairy Tale

A cute little story with the contest theme woven in there. Nice job. Good luck in the contest.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 13 years ago
Good luck in the contest

Aside from how the pussy died, this is my life in a nutshell. Talk about my life being an open book...gees!

driphoneydriphoneyover 13 years ago
Great job using the theme

Fun little premise and it's nice to read a story with so few typos and grammar errors. Good luck in the contest. But ... why'd you have to kill the poor little kitty? Poor Tinkerbell.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking over to be the next sex bomb

another brilliant story love it.. you never fail me with you awesome stories.

can't wait for the next surprise story . im wishing it was tomorrow already.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to all who have read, voted, and commented on my story.

I had fun writing it.

Sorry about the cat (lol).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too quickly ended...

Good back story, but the end seemed rushed, unfinished.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a good story. It had quite a different storyline as compared to those which I have read till now. But, it was a nice one. Keep it up.

sam87778sam87778over 13 years ago
Best yet

Though I'v not read all the contest stories - not even all of andtheend's - this is the most literary story of the lot. There could have been more explicit at the end, but as a Halloween love story it worked well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous