All Comments on 'Young Shared Military Wife'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic...

but I was definitely hoping for more..I hope to read many more of your tales

texasacetexasacealmost 13 years ago
You have so much talent....

If you are anything like the girl in your story, you truly are the perfect wife. Thanks, and please keep writing. Ace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

Made me want to be you in the story. WOW, it is a hot one.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
QUICK FUN READ

Thanks for sharing your nasty thoughts. Sex between couples and often between married women and those who were left behind was common on and around Ft Bragg in the late 60's and early 70's.

I drove a group of 82nd Airborne jumpers to the green ramp in 73. That was a Tuesday morning in April. They were bound for Texas and a 5 week missile training school. Family's as well as fellow organizational soldiers often came to see soldiers off. Drivers were expected to hang out until all birds were up and away before departing the area.

One of the wives was standing next to a married man she must have thought looked very good. I only mention that because of what she said. In more than a whisper but less than a boisterous announcement she said to those standing close, "when his plane goes up my pants are coming down! And, they are staying there until he gets back." That was a party in jeans and white silk blouse.

How could I not move closer to her after that statement?

Green ramp was concrete. Visitor and family parking was a gravel are enclosed by telephone poles laying on the pine straw. The area Army vehicles staged while unloading personnel amounted to dirt trails under tall pine trees. Two smells I associate with Ft Bragg were those of pine on a humid morning and number 3 fuel oil exhaust as a heating source in winter. That pine smell was heavy in the air as I stood watching planes being loaded that morning.

Those C-141's taxied out and lifted off in a steady procession. A woman of her word, she, Maggie, turned and chatted further with her new friend displaying a smile that could light a city with its wattage. She walked to a Beige late 60's Buick Station Wagon with him. The guy she'd been talking to, SSGT Terry Cushing, was someone I knew by site but was not on drinking buddy terms with. Another member of our company he must have trusted walked with them. They were both in Field Pants and green fatigues.

Terry got in the back seat with her after some laughter. His buddy took the keys from Maggie and they headed out. I know we had not been dismissed for the day, but there was a lot of slack to combat veterans in their first year back from Nam. Besides that I had a military vehicle to return to the motor pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife, Karen, and I shared many such hot sexual events. Karen felt sorry for some of the men and would bring up the subject of having sex with them. Men separated from their wives, and just horny guys wanted to fuck another American. Your story reminded us about Norm. He had a monster cock of 10 inches! Karen took it all, and Norm shot of in and on her some six times, the first time. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hooah!

What a great story, nobody loves a good roll in the hay more than a soldier! I would have loved to run into a woman like you during Desert Storm - it would have made my year! Today, it's my own wife I want to share like this. Thanks, and keep these stories coming! Though I have only just begun to vote and comment, you are one of my all-time favorite erotic authors!

Regards, An Excited Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The man who marries a woman with an insatiable libido is either blessed or cursed...

... if he loves his adventurous wife the way she is he will have a lot of fun, and then some, & then a bit more to share with his friends.

I was not a soldier but i worked for years in the Emirates & Saudia for a pump & valve manufacturer. I was stationed in a city. Most of my friends worked on construction sites (in the middle of the desert). That included my best buddy who spent every other weekend with my wife & me. He was recently divorced. He was in a state shock and depressed. My wife pitied him, but I did not because i knew he was a womanizer.

She asked me whether it was OK for her to cheer him up a bit.

Everything was happening before my eyes, or she duly reported to me if he gave her a massage or she kissed him on the lips to thank him for something.

They both loved to dance & danced with each other.

The night he taught her Lambada & similar Latin dances was when we opened our marriage to him. My wife simply said, "If it's OK with you i will spend some time with him. Do not fall asleep, wait for me. I am YOUR wife."

I miss those days!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKE YOUR STORIES VERY MUCH. THIS ONE IS NO EXCEPTION

☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 91/100 = A)

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
Military wives are horny. Retired military wives are hornier.

Loved your story. It reminded me of the wife of a retired colonel I met while waiting at the outpatient pharmacy at a local base. In mid-afternoon, the wait time was quite long. After chatting about random things like the weather, the upcoming election etc., she introduced herself as Martha. She had wife of a high ranking officer written all over her. Slim, trim figure, every hair in place & recently coiffed, gold tennis bracelet. She didn't have much of a chest, but at mid-60's, still had a very nice set of legs & ass. I asked what she did for recreation and she said her husband, THE COLONEL, had taught her to play golf. In addition to the exercise, he said golf was essential to making the right connections for promotion. Then right out of the blue, she told me, THE Colonel does play hardly any golf since his prostectomy 5 years earlier. Soon, they called her name & her 'script was ready for pick-up. She wrapped up the conversation by saying to me, "Here's my private cell-phone number, Call me if you'd like to play around". For a couple of weeks, I pondered the various meanings of that phrase,'play a round'. I finally called her. the number was a pizza delivery server.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Disgusting preamble

The lack of respect shown for the marraige vows taken. The cavalier attitude towards bedhopping after hubby is deployed. The author makes it sound like she and other wives were providing a public service like electricity, water, etc; and that in doing so lies nobility.

When in reality it sows the seeds of dissension and destruction of families far and wide.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sharedwhorewife shitting on the military with this vapid POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We lived in base housing at Dover AFB, DE, and my husband was a transport plane pilot. Wife swapping was common in the neighborhood, with us being regularly involved with four other couples. It was unusual for all the men to be home at the same time, so the wife or wives who were "single" got special attention from all the men present. Our next assignment was in RM Germany, and we easily found another group. Good times in the USAF! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good well written story that was entertaining and written for a porn site. Let's all agree it is fiction and have a nice smile as we read.

I'll agree that the wife in the story is a genuine slut, if not a whore. She was probably a slut in high school. Supposedly the husband is a new second lieutenant, receiving initial training after commissioning from ROTC. Assume the wife was same age as the husband and was "on the market" when she met her husband, and he knew her at least a year prior to his recent graduation. That means she had already divorced her first husband, with whom she had experienced a 'swinging lifestyle' PRIOR to her starting her senior year of college. Wow! The girl didn't waste any time being in "true love" with the first husband, nor with her new second husband. Now she never wears panties and is willing to show her tits to a stranger.

The story is also very unlikely as written and filled with several contradictions. It's her first weekend at the apartment after time apart. Doubtful they are entertaining his friend. Probably haven't gotten out of bed, let alone answering a knock on the door. The funniest contradiction was that she wore panties to CHURCH. How many boozehounds - she drained 3 mugs/steins of beer and another of straight whiskey - would worry about wearing panties to church or even attend? She's on her second marriage at approximately age 21 - 23. She was a swinger during first marriage (attend church?) but claimed to have never seen a huge cock except when watching porn films. Haha. Maybe only 5% of cocks are huge and maybe only another 10 - 15% would be described as significantly bigger than average. You can bet this girl had seen at least 40 - 50 cocks while being a slut in high school and college plus being a swinger. No way was she even faithful during the time away from her husband, Scott, before he brought her to the base. So of her 40 cocks (fair guess on low side), she had seen at least 2 - 3 huge and 5 - 6 large cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you sharedhousewife for a nicely written and enjoyable story, that is believable. During my naval career we attended several "closed-door" parties for divers only, which evolved into outright orgies. The unwritten rule was "what went on at these parties stayed behind the closed doors of these parties". And it wasn't unusual for participants to attend their church services with their spouses and children the following Sunday. At one base one of our friends, another diver who was a non-participant enjoyed sitting out in front of his base housing to see who left who's quarters the morning after the party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too fast and too short. Not even worthy of a short stroke story. Try again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous