All Comments on 'Don't Fear The Reaper'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MmmmHmmm

Hilarious..

~gary andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

short but exhilarating. good luck in the contest !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your spelling is horrible. One word is "builders" not "builder's" A Second word is "Davis" not "Davis's"

The story was interesting, but not very graphic or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
english teachers begone !!!!!

its erotica not the new yorker, if you want to critique someone's writing go elsewhere, i thought this was good, it made me laugh so it worked.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Nice

Should have expanded a bit.

The other guy finds she fucked the other reaper when she says "so you want to go again", then he leaves, you offer solace, and get a proper introduction to this lovely zombie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fun

A fun little quickie.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous is right for once!

Anonymous calling me on the spelling was dead on. I'm working on some other stories, and didn't give this one the edit or review I should have - just was inspired to write it from an overheard comment, and quick submitted it to get back to what I should have been working on. Sorry - especially bad to make the mistakes in the first line of the story - that would bother me if I was reading it!

Thanks for the comments, and I'll be more careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spelling...anon...

Actually, I believe it's "the Davis'", to indicate you are talking about "the Davis couple"....just saying.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Curious

Tx Tall Tales,

You wrote Halloween party rivalries so nicely! Hot scene! I'm curious, can you divulge what the over-heard comment was that inspired this little tale?

~Luna

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Have I ever mentioned . . .

that TxTallTales is one of the absolute best on this site? Just read the first three paragraphs of this story. My god, if he's not a professional writer, then he sure as hell should be. The rhythm, syntax, character sketches, dialogue, it's all there. I have read everything he's posted here, and I don't even like the themes of most of his stories!

Still, themes are personal to the author, while good writing is universal. And simply put, TxTallTale's writing is just fucking awesome!

Keep up the INCREDIBLE work!

DROSE01DROSE01over 13 years ago

I really enjoy your work. Think you could do a follow up to this - like an after the party connection.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years agoAuthor
Appreciate all the comments!

Stop Rehnquist - you're making me blush. (And that's REALLY hard to do.)

From the author of the Knox County series (I had to read the first 7 in one LONG sitting - just couldn't stop) and the excellent and well-deserved top ranking Lovin' Wives story Goin' Back Home Again - that's high praise indeed. I love your work as well. Goin' Back Home Again really spoke to the frustrated musician in me.

As for the comment - it was nothing earth shattering, just a guy commenting on a party where 2 people dressed the same and nobody could tell them apart. I swear there's a story idea in almost everything. If only I could type 120 wpm with no errors spelling or grammatically.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago

So true! I just had a reader challenge me to describe a seasonal dessert. I wrote a 3 page story from the idea. :) Sometimes even typing that fast doesn't help. But, I find my fingers fly faster than my pen. So to keep up with my thoughts, the computer suits my needs best.

Thanks for the explanation :)

~Luna

CrimsonCrypticCrimsonCrypticover 13 years ago
Well done!

Why the heck didn't I think of this? :) Great job.

Nameless_RoseNameless_Roseover 13 years ago
A sexy little tale

I really enjoyed this story. It was short and hot, the style fun and a little quirky. Although I'd love to see our narrator get into some more adventures, this was quite a satisfying little tale all by itself. A very stimulating Halloween read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, sweet !

Super story. Quick & fun, just the job.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

He was literally a 'fill in'. lol

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
This is as good as it gets or a short story

This story is a great humorous short. This author flows through this tongue in cheek like an FBI agent as a waiter in a Costra Nostra meeting. The humour is slow yet works up almost passing you then you are left holding a rabbit where a magician once performed. This author is smart crafty and very humorous. Thanks again for a masterpiece that could've been the start of a long series.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Outstanding

Evil, devious, sexy, and outstanding. 5*

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Very funny and sexy, too.

At first I thought it was going to be about the Real Grim Reaper making a call at the wrong address and grabbing the wrong guy. This was better.

_Le__Le_over 9 years ago

To the two Anonymous commenters of grammar: it should actually be "the Davis' Halloween party" or, "The Davises threw a Halloween party."

Anyway, I just discovered Tx as an author and am very much enjoying the storytelling and writing :)

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
FTDS!!!

Where the hell are you when we need you?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Unfortunately. Too short

Great story but way too short. Sequel please

cartmanrlscartmanrlsover 8 years ago
that was rape

that was a criminal action and it was rape,plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jbf in san antonio

Not rape. Not at all! A great story. Now if only Reaper had snapped a couple of photos with his phone, and "anonymously" set up a rendezvous, using the photos for blackmail ....

SerbanSerbanabout 8 years ago
Rape?

It's only rape if it happens in real life :>

However this, was just a great, erotic, story. Why ya' gotta' be such a wet blanket :3

Keep up the great writing! Accidental Nudist Cabin got me hooked, I'm looking for more of the same!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

It's a pity we don't have parties like these in my country. I'm sick of chasing my neighbour and he gets faster by the day since he's joined the sprinting club. Rape is no fun when you're poofed. But it's a stupid dream anyway. Where would I ever get a reaper costume like that one and what's the odds... Oh well.

Shot for story. Well done.

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 7 years ago
This needs another installment!

This is awesome, you should write another chapter!

Pennindy15Pennindy15over 6 years ago
Yes

You should definitely write another chapter or two of this...A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Review.

TO BE CONTINUED PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shame!

Great build up, terrific would be clincher - great shame about the somewhat routine close. The writing and build up were class - thanks!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved the story and you were one lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And I Was Hoping

He'd slide into the backdoor or at least she'd have time to clean him off, oh well, maybe next time. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Basically Rape???

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Funny

, Love a good mistaken identity story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great erotic story- excellent writing

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 2 years ago

Dangit, this deserves a followup...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top notch.

Reminded me of that highly romantic scene in "Revenge of the Nerds".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great RAPE story, asshole!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Oh god, please give us the resulting confusion.

cleareyedguycleareyedguyover 1 year ago

I like “less is more.” No need to embarrass her, or get the police involved.

As for the rape complaint…. I get that, and I don’t enjoy stories in which one person is hurt or malevolently coerced. Nevertheless, this is written for a fantasy sex site that has whole categories for mind control, nonconsent, and incest, so I’m not sure we can get too judgy when the involved participants walk away with smiles on their faces.

hectarehectareover 1 year ago

You should disallow anonymous comments. Is that possible? I mean if someone has a strong opinion on a story that should have the guts to be transparent.

I'm referring to the "rape" commenter. It didn't feel like a rape story to me, just a sex fantasy.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

You didn't finish... Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sometimes a case of mistaken identity can be a really good thing !! how many red blooded men can honestly say they wouldn't do this if it was them in this situation ??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good, but,to me, it feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, however a part 2 could improve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn good tale TTT, thanks 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Wish I could get a chance like this in at least one Halloween. Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20399 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).